DBA's First Grow Journal Using Mars Hydro TS1000

finally got hold of customer support, they are looking into it. I'll keep you posted
Yes, please keep us posted on the smart hub. I was looking at yours and was going to buy one, but I will wait. Those were some nice plants btw. :peace:

I was looking for one of those hubs but not if they don't work. Thanks for the update.

What does this mean, the hub doesn't work correctly and they can't fix it? I wonder if that's why they are out of stock? Oh well, maybe somebody else makes one that works.

What does this mean, the hub doesn't work correctly and they can't fix it? I wonder if that's why they are out of stock? Oh well, maybe somebody else makes one that works.
The ihub outlets work but not with the temp/humidity prob plugged in. It keeps shutting down the recepticles, sometimes for hours and sometimes every 2-3 minutes.

got the ts1000 today, nice light for my needs .... Thank You Mars !!!
Mars/hydro makes some very good grow lights. The SP3000 for the 2x4 and the fc3000 for the 3x3 are better than any light on the market imo. I never tried the ts1000 but it's probably very good also.

Back
Top Bottom