Baby Trees' Second Grow!

haha, yeah definitely was a close battle was a little bit of a downer especially after being up all month,
but he really did have a really nice plant, so I'm glad I lost to the plant I would of voted for had I not selfishly voted for myself lol!
I'm sure I'll get that title at some point, but tbh I looked at the par chart on the Light and it's basically same as mar's TSW1000 so definitely not too bummed about it, I definitely could of used it for my clone area. but I've got that lil Blurple 128W which will do just fine for it.

and it helps that I never really expected to win my first time entering that contest, I didn't think I had a shot. so it's definitely motivating how many people chose my plant.
Just know that it’s not uncommon to be bummed out getting so close to that first notch in the belt! You’re not alone! Keep up that awesome attitude and you’re destined to get it soon bro!!

All in due time, I'm learning a lot still that was onlyy second grow. Just completed other area and tried three different training methods, LST being my favorite, that turned out with the most tops, and all very similar in size was perfect, super cropping resulting in my largest coalas yet but less top sites(my POTM entry that's almost done). And topping which actually was the smallest of the Nugs (but could of been a result of my lights not being centered over them)
Having a lot of fun playing around still, definitely will have better entries to come.

Had a blast with this plant, she turned out gorgeous yield was fantastic first time she's actually had any color pull Thru as well!
Hope all y'all's gardening are looking and smelling fantastic! Enjoy some shots from my favorite baby
IMG_20210108_083710.jpg
IMG_20210108_091257.jpg
IMG_20210108_083710.jpg
IMG_20210108_075903.jpg
IMG_20210108_075856~2.jpg

Her stalk, and each branch was massive, I couldn't of cut her down as a whole plant even if I wanted to without like hedgeclippers, I thought she'd of snapped by than too, biggest plant I've grown she only got super cropped One time on each of her like 5 branches she had lol expecting 10-12 oz dry.

Heya 420fam...

Alright so this run in the 2x2, was overgrown, underwatered, and neglected pretty much in flower, burnt the shit outta em cause of the height restrictions, and than dimmed the light to about 50% expecting a huge hit on yield. But a successful harvest is a sucessfull harvest all the same, I made it to the finish line, and still will score a few ounces off these girls, and I've got plenty of toke to last me some months, so all is well.
How are yalls gardens looking?
Hope y'all are doing well, stay safe everyone!
I'll get some up close shots when I go to harvest in a day or two, here's a canopy shot from yesterday to tied ya over, definitely not the best pics but best I can get with these depressed plants for the time being.
IMG_20210119_112357.jpg
IMG_20210119_075515.jpg

Looks pretty good actually lol the colas look blue
Thanks man, I'm probably just being snobbish because of the pulls I've had out of here, and as of recent, it's just a step down from my usual imo, especially because these are "done" in this pic, with actually like 20-30% amber lol.
It's so odd to me that the color comes out now but not within the first two grows of it, I'm not sure what's brought about the colors and terpene changes, but I had 2 plants stay like green and have a entirely different smell, and less prevelent terp, and than I had one monster that I showed yall that is literally the best plant I've ever grown, it stacked like 20% more trichs, the terpene changed, and it actually has a very prevelent flavor.
It's really odd, and than ya mention these having a blue hue even tho they were in a place with much more regulated temp. I just hope I get some more of the crazy terpene plants that my big bucket girl has, im not sure what brought it out there's a few variables I think it could be.

1. At the start of that flowering cycle I had humidity issues, being 70-90% for the first few weeks of flower, until I was able to drop it down this may of benefitted the plants growth opposed to what I assumed was hurting it?

2. I had very cold nights for those girls, sometimes hitting 40 degrees, and some days not going above 60.

3. It was the first plant I've ever flushed...

4. It was the only one of the 3 that had a 5 gallon bucket, the other 2 were in 3s and probably root bound.

5. I lolipopped up several nodes higher on it than the other two.

I'm not sure, but I hope I can narrow it down cause this mystic with the purple/blue hues is INCREDIBLE it's so nolstagic. It tastes like a blue dream I had back in the day, even prevelent thru J papers, down to the end, definitely the ideal mystic plant, as Wizard NPK on YouTube says, truly "unlocked the plant"

Good to see you too bud, how're all your lil plant babies doing, and the human fam too, all well I hope?
She's Very neglected, I'm thinking most of her will go with my Larf/trim and make some brownies it shows they do need that constant feed in flower I will definitely try to stay on top of things again lol,
On a side note here is a no flash, and a flash shot of my big ole blue mystic I showed you she's amazing so many of these chunky thangs. These aren't trimmed I just knocked all the large leaves off, so impressed.
IMG_20210122_172933.jpg
IMG_20210122_173001.jpg

They look frosty af with the flash on!! Lol

I’m pretty sure I’m just going to squeeze all of my bud from my last harvest. I know someone with a “mobile dab pressing” company. I don’t think I’m gunna smoke any of it, so I might just do that.

new plants are doing better after the small hiccup of moving them under my big light from the small T5. They weren’t happy, but coming back around. You can check them out in my grow lab.

the family’s doing good man. The wife wanted me to take a break from working in the basement this weekend. The kids were driving her bonkers. It’s taking everything inside of me to not go down and start working in the basement. I just want to get it finished soooo bad! Lol

They look frosty af with the flash on!! Lol

I’m pretty sure I’m just going to squeeze all of my bud from my last harvest. I know someone with a “mobile dab pressing” company. I don’t think I’m gunna smoke any of it, so I might just do that.

new plants are doing better after the small hiccup of moving them under my big light from the small T5. They weren’t happy, but coming back around. You can check them out in my grow lab.

the family’s doing good man. The wife wanted me to take a break from working in the basement this weekend. The kids were driving her bonkers. It’s taking everything inside of me to not go down and start working in the basement. I just want to get it finished soooo bad! Lol
thanks man! they are coated, dense with some amazing flavors and smells definitely my favorite i've had in a while
i've had some 9/10 ratings from people on it and i'd definitely agree with it being a 8.5/10+

I like the appeal of dabs where ya just need a dab or two, and the smell doesn't linger and stick to ya all day over a full bowl or joint, but I found it was a different high than I got from flower and preferred how much stronger the flower was to me, i'm sure it different person to person, and I may not of had the best stuff it was only $40 a G from a friend in Colorado.

I'll check them babies out didn't know ya had something else in the works!

Back
Top Bottom