The Alberta Growers Lounge

Hell yeah brother!! I love me some bacon!! :headbanger:
hope you enjoyed you’re day at home!! I’m just on my way home from work.. I’ve got some plants to feed tonight. And finish harvesting my last harvested plant.... lmao two branches have been sitting in my kitchen bay window for over two weeks lmao!!

Sorry for the late reply. You mentioned mods, I was curious if you have tuned the ecu at all? Hope all is well!
No worries ya its tuned. Cold air.intake 5.5" lift axle swap in rear to 9.25 posi 3.92 gears with a 2.71 reduction in tcase running 33" tires. Installed a tranny tune and then last run of the year. It quit shifting so defaulted to 2 gear, but the boy ran it anyways did good 300 ft runs in 8.2 secs

The tricky part is keeping it street legal. Lol might get a different intake and injectors and cam yet :ganjamon:
I'm importing my Jeep and not sure exactly what they look for.... I licensed my ecu with hp tuners. I have plans to put on turbo (basically bought and built the kit) but for now just a basic DIY tune and intake and exhaust.

I kept my cats but my exhaust is a bit, mmmmm modified.

Not sure about crossing the boarder but for insurance wise when you are all setup and your jeep shows up. Pm me and I will send you to my dad he is a tech in calgary. Old hippie lol. Your jeep will most likely put ours to shame most of the mods you can get in the states aren't even available in canada. And the price difference, oh man it sucks.

Most of the upgrades I have done have been universal parts and then tuning with hp tuners. Not sure if sharing this link is frowned upon but here's a fun project car I had. Little 4 banger diy turbo and e85 conversion.
I always shop for my parts through the states, for what I can buy there. I replaced a fuel pressure sensor in a 6.7 cummins about.a week ago. The sensor here from dodge 1000$, so I showed around for my cust. Found it in the US dont remember the company, shipped to me was 100$.

If you like off roading down by Banff in whiperous area its buitifull I took the quads up there and did some hunting

Hey everyone,

Been a forum member fora few months and just wanted to to stop in and say hello. Cochrane area here and growing some Chemo and Sensi strains along with a couple of autos - Blue Dream and Moby Dick XXL in a 4x4

I keep hearing winter is finally on it's way. Hope it stays away a little longer

GG

Sensi Star Jan 23 2021.png

Here’s a picture I’m posting for my grow lab journal.

I cut my leg about 11 years ago now. Over 300 stitches, over a metre of lacerations, and a shit ton of pain. The shock I went into the next morning was no joke! I never wanna go through that again lol.
23E73FCF-B20A-4E94-90AD-B11ECCB086D6.jpeg

right underneath the ruler is my knee. Foot is on the right side of the picture.
Holly shit man that is crazy,

Hey everyone,

Been a forum member fora few months and just wanted to to stop in and say hello. Cochrane area here and growing some Chemo and Sensi strains along with a couple of autos - Blue Dream and Moby Dick XXL in a 4x4

I keep hearing winter is finally on it's way. Hope it stays away a little longer

GG

Me to enjoying the really mild year

Foot is on the right side of the picture.
Yipes!...you're lucky it was still on the end of that leg, and not on ice in a little cooler....:oops:

OooooooH man !!!!!!!!!!!
I always tell people I was bit by a shark. Lol some believe it :rofl:

Oh brother. Youre lucky they didn't need to put you back together with some hardware and power tools.

Guess I wont be eating breakfast. ;)

Glad you made it.
I was extra lucky because the doctor on shift said the other doctors never anesthetize their patients that come in under the influence. The next morning when it wore off... ohhh brother!! My oh my! That was some outter body experience shit!! Lol

Hey everyone,

GG

Hey ganja goose!! Welcome officially to :420::ciao:
And welcome to the lounge!!
great looking cola you got there!!

Holly shit man that is crazy,
Lol it sure is!! I’m glad my brother got a photo...

Me to enjoying the really mild year
Enjoying some fun in the snow and it’s the oldest daughter today!!
Yipes!...you're lucky it was still on the end of that leg, and not on ice in a little cooler....:oops:
Hahaha no kidding! Or a certain someone in a body bag!! Lol

@Backlipslide your bathroom work is truly impressive I tip my hat to that. But your leg? Holy hell the recovery from that will separate the men from the boys. How long ago was that?

Back
Top Bottom