The Alberta Growers Lounge

Actually I’m pretty sure green crack is a 70/30 higher end indica according to crop kings green crack strain
B19BB87D-FC22-48AB-AFF3-1D8F79AACB2B.jpeg
10 or 15 years ago I remember selling green crack , and it was super sativa and a light shade of neon green , and now green crack is indica dominant? ,,,, I found 100% sativa seeds but they were not cheap , golden tiger x Panama , anyone one know anything or have experience with Diablo nutrients ?

Actually I’m pretty sure green crack is a 70/30 higher end indica according to crop kings green crack strain
B19BB87D-FC22-48AB-AFF3-1D8F79AACB2B.jpeg
Man you should look into becoming a master grower, lots of people on here should the knowledge is incredible :thumb:

10 or 15 years ago I remember selling green crack , and it was super sativa and a light shade of neon green , and now green crack is indica dominant? ,,,, I found 100% sativa seeds but they were not cheap , golden tiger x Panama , anyone one know anything or have experience with Diablo nutrients ?
Ahh Fawk... 10-15 years ago, weed was weed man! I didn’t care what it was, it got me ripped!

I do remember a time when I was in jr high, there was a large batch of “green crack” going around town for a while, and i still remember that stuff to this day!

You too man!! I got mon and Tuesday off cause my
Boss doesn’t want to pay for us to take micro breaks, as we’re working outside...
Winter hash time for all my frozen Buds :goodluck:

When life gives you lemons put them to use

You too man!! I got mon and Tuesday off cause my
Boss doesn’t want to pay for us to take micro breaks, as we’re working outside...
I remember those days, big drawback of not being on the tools anymore, I’m working no matter the weather lol!!

You’ll get lots done on that basement bathroom then, right!?

was -38 here last night :eek: ( who needs dry ice )
great time to make winter hash
wash some bud with alcohol & make honey oil
I save all my scrapes for times like this

1.5 oz of hash

IMG_2598.JPG

I remember those days, big drawback of not being on the tools anymore, I’m working no matter the weather lol!!

You’ll get lots done on that basement bathroom then, right!?
Yeah bro! I was down there today, finished putting first coat on all the tapes, and hit the screws with a second coat. Slowly but surly, it’s getting there...

been waiting over a month for my vanity shower valve... turns out something went wrong and now we have to order a new valve and vanity... #facepalm

was -38 here last night :eek: ( who needs dry ice )
great time to make winter hash
wash some bud with alcohol & make honey oil
I save all my scrapes for times like this

1.5 oz of hash

IMG_2598.JPG
That looks delicious!

Thats a pretty cool one...I always like the written old school fonts on the arm.
Thanks BVB!! It’s held up really well too! I got it on the island while we were visiting the wife’s family. I was gunna say that was my last tattoo... but it’s not, lol I forgot about the two small pieces I got on my leg

See there is Cowboys in Alberta .
Hahaha there’s actually a lot of cowboys in Alberta!! I’m just not one of them. Hahaha

don’t get me wrong, I’ve ridden a horse many times and actually enjoyed it. Out trail riding at Banff once, and the rockey mountain house area a couple times...

A lot of wild horses out in that area, and I actually came over this hill going into a bit of a slough, and found a dead cow imploded. Spooked the shit out of the horse, and almost bucked me off... the lil bugger can’t shake me that easy! Lol

Except it will probably rain
Been a beautiful day today so far. Might even get the daughter dressed and go play outside... bathing suit time ladies and gentleman! Haha jk it’s still cold as ballws..
Just not -45 cold as ballws haha

Shirts off boys!
That’s the type of spirit I’m looking for! :high-five:

The coldest I've ever felt was 19f- I'm pretty sure anything below zero would probably just kill me... ;)

Am I even allowed in here? I'm from California....:oops:

The coldest I've ever felt was 19f- I'm pretty sure anything below zero would probably just kill me... ;)

Am I even allowed in here? I'm from California....:oops:
Where having -1 degree Monday morning then 7 degrees for 4 days in Texas .
@Backlipslide ill never ride a horse again degenerant back but the neighbor has a mule I can ride all day long . Does not bounce like a horse , smooth .

I love all of this sunshine in the winter. I am used to a much more depressing and grey type of winter.
This winter has been very mild this cold snap won't last much longer just remember if March comes in like a lamb it goes out like a lion.

Hahaha there’s actually a lot of cowboys in Alberta!! I’m just not one of them. Hahaha

don’t get me wrong, I’ve ridden a horse many times and actually enjoyed it. Out trail riding at Banff once, and the rockey mountain house area a couple times...

A lot of wild horses out in that area, and I actually came over this hill going into a bit of a slough, and found a dead cow imploded. Spooked the shit out of the horse, and almost bucked me off... the lil bugger can’t shake me that easy! Lol
I wish I had a horse still would love to have one trained up to shoot off its back for hunting, going through the mountains on horse back is beautiful and so peaceful.

Been a beautiful day today so far. Might even get the daughter dressed and go play outside... bathing suit time ladies and gentleman! Haha jk it’s still cold as ballws..
Just not -45 cold as ballws haha
Ya the sun was shining, but cold as balls its right, he'll I can't find my balls After being outside most of the day, my fingers are so stiff they hurt lmao. :p
Where having -1 degree Monday morning then 7 degrees for 4 days in Texas .
@Backlipslide ill never ride a horse again degenerant back but the neighbor has a mule I can ride all day long . Does not bounce like a horse , smooth .
I cant wait till mid next week when we are gonna have zero degrees that will be nice.

I have never road a mule but, but when I was little used to go to the rodeo and watch kids ride sheep :rofl: road a bull once was one.of the dumbest things I have done, :headbanger:

This winter has been very mild this cold snap won't last much longer just remember if March comes in like a lamb it goes out like a lion.

I wish I had a horse still would love to have one trained up to shoot off its back for hunting, going through the mountains on horse back is beautiful and so peaceful.

Ya the sun was shining, but cold as balls its right, he'll I can't find my balls After being outside most of the day, my fingers are so stiff they hurt lmao. :p

I cant wait till mid next week when we are gonna have zero degrees that will be nice.

I have never road a mule but, but when I was little used to go to the rodeo and watch kids ride sheep :rofl: road a bull once was one.of the dumbest things I have done, :headbanger:
Use to love to ride horses in my younger days , they were $10 with a saddle on them . Mutton busting my kids & grandkids got into it . Most definitely a time for laughs. Bull riding was a big thing when I was in high school, didn’t care for bronc riding or roping but had to do it all in competition. After school riding FFA was over we all keep riding in a town called Mansfield till one of my younger brother got hurt badly few broken ribs and a leg , mean ass bull . As soon as he healed he got back on and I quit . My son also rode but was a lot better at dirt bikes .

Back
Top Bottom