: Purple Ghost Candy from @SeedsMan
Genetic Makeup: Hybrid Sativa
Pot/Bucket Size: 3 Gallon
Tent Size: 39 x 39
How Many Plants: 6
Medium: Pro Mix
Lights: HLG 650R
Nutrients: Megacrop/Miracle Gro

Welcome 420 friends to the Castle of Mind Medicine here in Das Schloss.

Today marks the beginning of the Seedsman Purple Ghost Candy Comparative sponsored by Seedsman. A wonderful journey with some really skilled growers made possible by our homebase homies at 420 mag and the generous people at Seedsman.

I consider myself flattered to be included in these comparatives. In my opinion, they are my favorite thing here at 420 mag. It just shows off the variety of techniques and many ways that get the same genetics to reach the finish line. Showing all the little variances, successes, failures, and reactions to the strain.

This, to me, is how you put your genetics out there for public consumption. Let a bunch of skilled growers put it under their microscope, and a treasure trove of information will follow.

Enjoy Growmigos!

Shots fired, I have seeds down.

They are now getting their 24 hour soak in tap water, I intended to wet paper towel them after that, but now Im thinking of just leaving them in the shot glass. Nice and toasty from my computers exhaust until I see tails, then its into the small pots.

They will sit in the window sill until its time to clone.
2 seeds will become 6 clones. Then the Mothers will be moved to Das Hinterhof. This is standard procedure for The Baron.

And yes...thats a foot of snow in the background from the dump we got yesterday.

Stay funky Bros!

I'm growing Purple Ghost Candy, too and I'm hoping to follow all the 420 growers who are also growing it.

When you say 2 seeds will make 6 clones, can you explain how you're planning on doing it? TIA

I'm growing Purple Ghost Candy, too and I'm hoping to follow all the 420 growers who are also growing it.

When you say 2 seeds will make 6 clones, can you explain how you're planning on doing it? TIA
Once the 2 seeds have grown enough to get some side shoots going, I will top them to quad them. The other 4 cuttings will come from the side shoots.

I like to keep things all the same size so after I have taken the cuttings, the much larger Mothers will then be sent to the backyard for the Summer and the clones will go in the tent and begin their vegg'ing there.

Roughly at this stage I will grab the clones

And then kick them out of the nest

Today in Das Schloss.

I eventually ended up paper towel germinating my 2 seeds and within 36 hours I had tails. Next move was to drop them into Pro Mix and wait for them to pop their heads out.

That was 2 days ago.

Now one of the seeds is reaching for photons. While the other still lags behind.
Maybe it will pop today.

Stay funky Bros!

Bonjor Baron! Looking forward to watching your seeds turn to trees 💚🍿🫶
Welcome to Das Schloss!

Come on in GDB, you can sit beside Shed...you two just keep your hands to yourself.

Still no sign of life coming out of pot and seed number 2. You know, for once, it would be nice if my seeds popped at the same time.

Now I have germination anxiety and Im going to need to kick a garbage can.

Most certainly, come on in!
We both made it through another winter.
Wasn't too bad out here, we were lucky.
Glad your doing well my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom