Genetic Makeup: Hybrid Sativa
Pot/Bucket Size: Party cup/ 5 gallon fabric pot/ Outdoor raised flower bed
Tent Size: 4' x 4'
Grow Space: 4 x 4 indoor tent/ 4x8 raised bed
How Many Plants: 4 outdoors/ 1 indoors
Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
Stage: Germination
Medium: Fox Farm Happy Frog
Lights: @VIVOSUN AeroLight Wing AW200SE Full Spectrum LED Grow Light 200W, with Integrated Circulation Fan, Compatible with APP, 4 x 2 Ft. Coverage
Nutrients: @AdvancedNutrients
Room/Tent Temperature: 78°
Relative Humidity: 65%
Pests: None
Watering: Once Daily

Description

This strain was bred by crossing Ghost OG with Candyland Purple. Purple Ghost Candy is 60% sativa, 40% indica, and is both high-yielding, indoors and outdoors, and a highly resinous strain with a great terpene profile making it very suitable for extractions.

Purple Ghost Candy is an easy plant to grow but one which will require some form of support for side-branches due to their size - outdoors it can grow to between 250 - 350 cm. tall. Indoor-flowering takes 70 - 84 days producing 500 - 600 gr/m2. Outdoors in northern latitudes growers can expect to obtain between 700 - 900 gr. from each plant with harvest time during the middle of October. A notable feature of the buds is the very large, golden resin crystals which become apparent very early during flowering.

Purple Ghost Candy retains the OG fuel-like scent while having flavours of spice and earth with notes of lemon and other fruit. Very high levels of THC (27.54%) with low CBD give an effect that is strongly physical with balanced mental stimulation. A perfect strain for down-time relaxation.

Characteristics:
Brand/breeder:
Seedsman
Parental lines: Ghost OG X Candyland Purple
Variety: Hybrid
Color: Purple
Flowering type: Photoperiod
Sex: Feminized
THC content: Very High (25%+)
CBD content: Low (0-1%)
Yield Outdoor: Very High (>750gr/Plant)
Yield indoors: High (450-600gr/M2)
Plant height: Tall (>200cm)
Photoperiod flowering time: 9 To 11 Weeks
Northern Hemisphere harvest: October
Southern Hemisphere harvest: April
Suitable climates: Dry | Hot | Warm
Odor: Medium
Mold resistance: Low
Bud density (1=loose & leafy, 5=ultra dense): 3
Good for extracts: High
Aroma: Fruity | Skunky

So I am a little late with the start-up but here we are. I am doing the Purple Ghost Candy comparative grow-off sponsored by @SeedsMan. I had to build a temporary grow set up due to having two photos already in the flowering stage. So I will be running 4 outdoors and 1 indoors with some other seeds as you can see in the photos. Cant wait to get started.

IMG_8821.jpg

IMG_8780.jpg

IMG_8748.jpg

IMG_8815.jpg

IMG_8820.jpg

Strain: Purple Ghost Candy from @SeedsMan
Genetic Makeup: Hybrid Sativa
Pot/Bucket Size: Party cup/ 5 gallon fabric pot/ Outdoor raised flower bed
Tent Size: 4' x 4'
Grow Space: 4 x 4 indoor tent/ 4x8 raised bed
How Many Plants: 4 outdoors/ 1 indoors
Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
Stage: Germination
Medium: Fox Farm Happy Frog
Lights: @VIVOSUN AeroLight Wing AW200SE Full Spectrum LED Grow Light 200W, with Integrated Circulation Fan, Compatible with APP, 4 x 2 Ft. Coverage
Nutrients: @AdvancedNutrients
Room/Tent Temperature: 78°
Relative Humidity: 65%
Pests: None
Watering: Once Daily

Description

This strain was bred by crossing Ghost OG with Candyland Purple. Purple Ghost Candy is 60% sativa, 40% indica, and is both high-yielding, indoors and outdoors, and a highly resinous strain with a great terpene profile making it very suitable for extractions.

Purple Ghost Candy is an easy plant to grow but one which will require some form of support for side-branches due to their size - outdoors it can grow to between 250 - 350 cm. tall. Indoor-flowering takes 70 - 84 days producing 500 - 600 gr/m2. Outdoors in northern latitudes growers can expect to obtain between 700 - 900 gr. from each plant with harvest time during the middle of October. A notable feature of the buds is the very large, golden resin crystals which become apparent very early during flowering.

Purple Ghost Candy retains the OG fuel-like scent while having flavours of spice and earth with notes of lemon and other fruit. Very high levels of THC (27.54%) with low CBD give an effect that is strongly physical with balanced mental stimulation. A perfect strain for down-time relaxation.

Characteristics:
Brand/breeder:
Seedsman
Parental lines: Ghost OG X Candyland Purple
Variety: Hybrid
Color: Purple
Flowering type: Photoperiod
Sex: Feminized
THC content: Very High (25%+)
CBD content: Low (0-1%)
Yield Outdoor: Very High (>750gr/Plant)
Yield indoors: High (450-600gr/M2)
Plant height: Tall (>200cm)
Photoperiod flowering time: 9 To 11 Weeks
Northern Hemisphere harvest: October
Southern Hemisphere harvest: April
Suitable climates: Dry | Hot | Warm
Odor: Medium
Mold resistance: Low
Bud density (1=loose & leafy, 5=ultra dense): 3
Good for extracts: High
Aroma: Fruity | Skunky

So I am a little late with the start-up but here we are. I am doing the Purple Ghost Candy comparative grow-off sponsored by @SeedsMan. I had to build a temporary grow set up due to having two photos already in the flowering stage. So I will be running 4 outdoors and 1 indoors with some other seeds as you can see in the photos. Cant wait to get started.

IMG_8821.jpg

IMG_8780.jpg

IMG_8748.jpg

IMG_8815.jpg

IMG_8820.jpg
Looking good :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I might jus say screw it and buy a little 2x2 tent that way I can use it after words to dry in
Plain white is the most effective reflection.
Plain white paint on drywall is also inflammable. :Namaste:
But side light reflecting on the plants isn't absolutely necessary.
Lots do it with just the lights.
A sealed space is easier to control temp & rh though.
Just 2 cents. :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom