Purple Ghost Candy By Seedsman: Comparative Grow 2024 By Gwhunran

Gotta have a picture. Flip +44 throwback.

PGC flip +44 (6).JPG

Throwback pic, flip +44.

Killer harvest buddy!! Really thick and frosty!! Well done! Now go get really zooted and make travel plans with the wifey!! 😎✌️

Killer harvest buddy!! Really thick and frosty!! Well done! Now go get really zooted and make travel plans with the wifey!! 😎✌️
Thanks Scottay, :) It ended up being a lot of trimming on the lower stuff.🙄 I ended up with 6 qtr lb grove bags of decent buds and two qtr lb bags of rosin making buds after drying. :cheesygrinsmiley::bong: It will shrink more but it qualifies as a good harvest.🤠 Very sticky too.:love::bong:

Just Gorgeous those ghost candy budzz🤙✌️
Thanks Third Uncle :) It's good flower.:cheesygrinsmiley: I've been smoking it and it still needs more time to cure. At this point it's a little more harsh than the MAC.:hmmmm: I think the PGC will be an excellent rosin maker.:hmmmm:🤠

Speaking of rosin. I picked up a few more batteries and filled a few more @Artrix cartridges, plus I ordered 20 more. Best cartridges I've tried so far. :hmmmm::) Can't take a chance on one breaking or dead battery shutting down my travel vaping.:cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

Vapes and rosin carts.JPG

Back
Top Bottom