Seedsman's Purple Ghost Candy Comparative Grow By Twistedbutternut

So it’s been a while since I’ve posted on here but some changes have been made and I’ve been busy. Got the girls in their final pots and bought a few new things. Bought some clonex for when the girls get bigger. In particular pheno #4. Oddly enough she’s already throwing off some smells. Also need help calibrating my drip kit. It’s going to be 2 droppers per pot. And finally bought the advanced nutrients starter kit. Really wanted to try their products. I’m so glad I found a good deal on 4/20.

IMG_9320.png

IMG_9317.jpeg

IMG_9316.png

IMG_9301.jpeg

IMG_9283.jpeg

IMG_9287.jpeg

IMG_9289.jpeg

IMG_9290.jpeg

IMG_9171.jpeg

So it’s been a while since I’ve posted on here but some changes have been made and I’ve been busy. Got the girls in their final pots and bought a few new things. Bought some clonex for when the girls get bigger. In particular pheno #4. Oddly enough she’s already throwing off some smells. Also need help calibrating my drip kit. It’s going to be 2 droppers per pot. And finally bought the advanced nutrients starter kit. Really wanted to try their products. I’m so glad I found a good deal on 4/20.

IMG_9320.png

IMG_9317.jpeg

IMG_9316.png

IMG_9301.jpeg

IMG_9283.jpeg

IMG_9287.jpeg

IMG_9289.jpeg

IMG_9290.jpeg

IMG_9171.jpeg
Love getting deliveries. :thumb:
Like Christmas, hehe.
Great haul

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I’m trying to get it set up. Im just having a hard time getting the timer set on it
I used that same system. Setting the timer is like trying to teach my mom how to code...challenging for the uninitiated. I used 2 drippers per plant in 5 gal soil pots but would have preferred 3 or 4 drippers each to avoid dry spots. Since then I have researched a couple of changes to add some extra capacity so I could do say 4 plants with 4 drippers each.

when we did the large grow we built our own drip rings. it's not hard and ensures good coverage. dialing them in with the timer was the same as getting the drippers set up.

Back
Top Bottom