420 Magazine's Comparative Grow with Seedsman's Purple Ghost Candy By Moto258

Seeds have arrived I've already gotten them wet and about ready to grow! Cheers 420 fam!:ganjamon::420:

Description :yummy:

This strain was bred by crossing Ghost OG with Candyland Purple. Purple Ghost Candy is 60% sativa, 40% indica, and is both high-yielding, indoors and outdoors, and a highly resinous strain with a great terpene profile making it very suitable for extractions.
Purple Ghost Candy is an easy plant to grow but one which will require some form of help catering to side-branches due to their size - outdoors it can grow to between 250 - 350 cm. tall. Indoor-flowering takes 70 - 84 days producing 500 - 600 gr/m2. Outdoors in northern latitudes growers can expect to obtain between 700 - 900 gr. from each plant with harvest time during the middle of October. A notable feature of the buds is the very large, golden resin crystals which become apparent very early during flowering.
Purple Ghost Candy retains the OG fuel-like scent while having flavors of spice and earth with notes of lemon and other fruit. Very high levels of THC (27.54%) with low CBD give an effect that is strongly physical with balanced mental stimulation. A perfect strain for down-time relaxation.

Characteristics :tommy:

SKU​

SMAN-PGCANDY-FEM​

Brand/breeder​

Seedsman

Parental lines​

Ghost OG X Candyland Purple​

Variety​

Hybrid​

Color​

Purple​

Flowering type​

Photoperiod​

Sex​

Feminized​

THC content​

Very High (25%+)​

CBD content​

Low (0-1%)​

Yield outdoor​

Very High (>750gr/Plant)​

Yield indoor​

High (450-600gr/M2)​

Plant height​

Tall (>200cm)​

Photoperiod flowering time​

9 To 11 Weeks​

Northern hemisphere harvest​

October​

Southern hemisphere harvest​

April​

Suitable climates​

Dry | Hot | Warm​

Odor​

Medium​

Mold resistance​

Low​

Bud density (1=loose & leafy, 5=ultra dense)​

3​

Good for extracts​

High​

Aroma​

Fruity | Skunky :drool:

20240226_120505.jpg

Purple Ghost Candy seeds are already cracking! Quickest I've seen do that but spring is also just around the corner so they could be just in a hurry like all the other plants are that grow wild in the area are to come out to shine currently!
All I've got for now stay green!:morenutes:

20240227_132416.jpg

I'm growing Purple Ghost Candy, too so I'd like to follow your journal, @Moto258 . Are you planning on growing all 5 seeds assuming they all sprout?

I'm growing Purple Ghost Candy, too so I'd like to follow your journal, @Moto258 . Are you planning on growing all 5 seeds assuming they all sprout?
yup! They all 5 seem to be coming out of their shells sorry about that I completely forgot to add my grow plans for this strain!
I'm going to plan to grow them all to the point I'm able to take cuts off each before I put them all into flower together. Plans are to grow a full run with the one pheno I choose that has the best characteristics of Seedsmans description in the end.
Might be a long journey but welcome to stick around though!

:woohoo: 3 out of 5. 1 seed did not budge to break open 1 seed decided to get stuck upon arrival so I went to help pinch her free from the shell but ended up doing too much damage for her to come back from(wilted and died):laugh: also 1 decided to come out a freak so the show begins!

20240305_183421.jpg

20240305_183437.jpg

Seeds have arrived I've already gotten them wet and about ready to grow! Cheers 420 fam!:ganjamon::420:

Description :yummy:

This strain was bred by crossing Ghost OG with Candyland Purple. Purple Ghost Candy is 60% sativa, 40% indica, and is both high-yielding, indoors and outdoors, and a highly resinous strain with a great terpene profile making it very suitable for extractions.
Purple Ghost Candy is an easy plant to grow but one which will require some form of help catering to side-branches due to their size - outdoors it can grow to between 250 - 350 cm. tall. Indoor-flowering takes 70 - 84 days producing 500 - 600 gr/m2. Outdoors in northern latitudes growers can expect to obtain between 700 - 900 gr. from each plant with harvest time during the middle of October. A notable feature of the buds is the very large, golden resin crystals which become apparent very early during flowering.
Purple Ghost Candy retains the OG fuel-like scent while having flavors of spice and earth with notes of lemon and other fruit. Very high levels of THC (27.54%) with low CBD give an effect that is strongly physical with balanced mental stimulation. A perfect strain for down-time relaxation.

Characteristics :tommy:

SKU​

SMAN-PGCANDY-FEM​

Brand/breeder​

Seedsman

Parental lines​

Ghost OG X Candyland Purple​

Variety​

Hybrid​

Color​

Purple​

Flowering type​

Photoperiod​

Sex​

Feminized​

THC content​

Very High (25%+)​

CBD content​

Low (0-1%)​

Yield outdoor​

Very High (>750gr/Plant)​

Yield indoor​

High (450-600gr/M2)​

Plant height​

Tall (>200cm)​

Photoperiod flowering time​

9 To 11 Weeks​

Northern hemisphere harvest​

October​

Southern hemisphere harvest​

April​

Suitable climates​

Dry | Hot | Warm​

Odor​

Medium​

Mold resistance​

Low​

Bud density (1=loose & leafy, 5=ultra dense)​

3​

Good for extracts​

High​

Aroma​

Fruity | Skunk​

:woohoo: 3 out of 5. 1 seed did not budge to break open 1 seed decided to get stuck upon arrival so I went to help pinch her free from the shell but ended up doing too much damage for her to come back from(wilted and died):laugh: also 1 decided to come out a freak so the show begins!

20240305_183421.jpg

20240305_183437.jpg
Gotta love the freaks 💚

bent #2 a little to rough but she's off to being strong again:thedoubletake:
My bets are still on #1 even tho I've plucked leaves off each now #1 has a smell that made me break off each part of that fan leaf stem just to get a sniff! Smelly one she is!!:headbanger:

Screenshot_20240326_151317_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_151248_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_151220_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_151235_Gallery.jpg

WOW! Early candy smell huh? Sweet! I'm looking forward to this!
ohh yeah!! #1 PGC is definitely the one sticking out from the 3 at the moment. almost resin like feel when you break into the fan leaf stem.

Back
Top Bottom