Girl Scout Cookies - DynoMyco We Want You - Side-By-Side Comparative Grow By Moto258

I want to start this journal/competition with a huge shout out to @DYNOMYCO for the great opportunity to be a part of this grow!!
I'm going to be putting much more detail into this journal as soon as the products arrive on my doorstep so stay tuned! I will be growing a couple cuts from the Girl Scout Cookies mother I decided to keep around from the comparison grow with @Weed Seeds Express recently. Reason why is many reasons but one main reason would be the killer roots behind the genetics on this pheno I grew from a pack of 6 femalized seeds that will display great results for when the explosion's start happing from DynoMyco when added to the soil!
Until then that's all I've got so ill be back with an update shortly!:blunt:

20220512_195602.jpg

I want to start this journal/competition with a huge shout out to @DYNOMYCO for the great opportunity to be a part of this grow!!
I'm going to be putting much more detail into this journal as soon as the products arrive on my doorstep so stay tuned! I will be growing a couple cuts from the Girl Scout Cookies mother I decided to keep around from the comparison grow with @Weed Seeds Express recently. Reason why is many reasons but one main reason would be the killer roots behind the genetics on this pheno I grew from a pack of 6 femalized seeds that will display great results for when the explosion's start happing from DynoMyco when added to the soil!
Until then that's all I've got so ill be back with an update shortly!:blunt:

20220512_195602.jpg
Hey Moto :ciao: hope your having a great day my friend.
I'm in.:popcorn:

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Hey Moto!

Congratulations on being selected!:cheer:

I'll be following along for sure, im looking forward to seeing another beautiful grow of yours:green_heart:
Thanks Rex! Hope your doing green my friend and the garden greener! :Namaste:

Well!! Who thinks I should re-veg mother Girl Scout Cookies in order to take cuts for this competition or rather me just get a few seeds wet!? I figured since I'm waiting for @GeoFlora Nutrients to make it to my door step I'd ask the crowd what they would rather see since most likely ill be the last to come across the finish line! :lot-o-toke:

20220528_111809.jpg

Well!! Who thinks I should re-veg mother Girl Scout Cookies in order to take cuts for this competition or rather me just get a few seeds wet!? I figured since I'm waiting for @GeoFlora Nutrients to make it to my door step I'd ask the crowd what they would rather see since most likely ill be the last to come across the finish line! :lot-o-toke:

20220528_111809.jpg
Hey Moto. I'm in the same boat as you. Tripped over some hurdles starting off but chugging along slowly. @InTheShed and I were discussing the timing and flowering. How much tike do you have left before your grow season is done?

I'd love to see you do seeds because that's where I'm at too. If you reveg, that's going to take a while and then get cuts? That could be much longer than just starting seeds, no? That's where my head's at. Either way, I'm stoked to follow along.

Hey Moto. I'm in the same boat as you. Tripped over some hurdles starting off but chugging along slowly. @InTheShed and I were discussing the timing and flowering. How much tike do you have left before your grow season is done?

I'd love to see you do seeds because that's where I'm at too. If you reveg, that's going to take a while and then get cuts? That could be much longer than just starting seeds, no? That's where my head's at. Either way, I'm stoked to follow along.
Well this years grow season outdoors I'm only going to take on one plant I'm thinking. I had my veg tent full of flowering ones :laugh: so mother GSC ended up getting booted outdoors before i knew i was going to try and use for the competition! My grow season outdoors just started I think the other day after the weather stopped getting so cold at night with longer hours of sun, but had her under some florescents running 24hrs now for about a week after bringing her back in, but tonight I'm dropping seeds in some water with a little bit of peroxide just to get the ball rolling!

20220528_214213.jpg

Always fun dropping seeds! I didn't think I would be dropping seeds this late in the season but it will be good to see how far I can push the season out and still have some great buds.
I tossed some seeds in the yard last year that are now coming up, but guaranteed weed whip will find em next time grass in mowed! :rofl: I think if your just starting out with seeds to grow outdoors you'll have plenty of time to train and accomplish some good buds!

Update!!
4 seeds with tails! But two survived the vist by my German shepherd while I went to get soil :rofl: I have to laugh because at first I was a little aggravated with the fella but I ended up finding two by his bed so it looks like this grow was ment to be:goodluck:!
First application with @DYNOMYCO was added to one solo cup while the other I left without. I started with 1 quart of soil mixed with 2 tsp of DynoMyco. Thats about all I have for now until these two start peaking threw the soil.

20220531_075721.jpg

20220531_075712.jpg

20220531_074422.jpg

20220531_074136.jpg

20220531_074118.jpg

20220531_072948.jpg

Congrats on finding the two! :nervous-guy:
I would have been freaking out! Haaa haaa.
I'm right there with you on seed issues Moto. Multiple curve balls this year! :high-five:
Should have seen my panic:laugh: definitely one epic one that made me sweat up a storm!! Hope your able to hit one this year my friend! Reminds me I need to try and hit up a batting cage to see if I can even hit a fast ball these days :cheesygrinsmiley:

Reminds me I need to try and hit up a batting cage to see if I can even hit a fast ball these days :cheesygrinsmiley:
I think my back would probably flop out and land on the floor while the bat keeps going all the way around and bonks me in the head!

So good luck with your trip to the cages. I'll enjoy my back (what little of it is left) and my non-concussed skull.
:passitleft:

The few that came up for me first, were all with Dynomyco. I've got something else happening that's keeping my babies from breaching consistently, but Dynomyco definitely helps them along. No doubt about it!

I think my back would probably flop out and land on the floor while the bat keeps going all the way around and bonks me in the head!

So good luck with your trip to the cages. I'll enjoy my back (what little of it is left) and my non-concussed skull.
:passitleft:

The few that came up for me first, were all with Dynomyco. I've got something else happening that's keeping my babies from breaching consistently, but Dynomyco definitely helps them along. No doubt about it!
Sounds like a cartoon type situation my friend :p unfortunately my neck is still screwed up pretty bad so I most likely won't be hitting the cages just yet lol I just got health insurance so lucky me my neck will be getting looked at finally after the accident I was in years back! Some say it can be a pinched nerve but who knows I guess I'll find out soon though! :passitleft:
I can definitely see the difference in size of leaf structure using Dynomyco! The one without is definitely weak lol!

Back
Top Bottom