DYNOMYCO 2023 - Solo Cup Challenge By Moto258

Cheers @DYNOMYCO @420 :passitleft:

20230521_191736.jpg

I thought I was following all of the myco cup challengers but this one must have slipped past me. Your GSC solo is looking great bro nice work 👌🏽

That plant looks way better than my solo cup. Great job buddy!
You mentioned about your Dad, is he doing ok bro?
Glad you're back in action my friend. Hope you don't mind, Just want to tag couple friends because this is going to be a great show!
:passitleft:
@CaptainLucky
@greenvein
@024backwards
@Trala
@Bill284
You still running that 4x4 bro?
This plant looks way better than my 5G Fab! Great job so far Moto and thanks for bringing me in GG.

Glad you're back in action my friend. Hope you don't mind, Just want to tag couple friends because this is going to be a great show!
@CaptainLucky
@greenvein
@024backwards
@Trala
@Bill284
Thanks bro! I must have forgotten about what I mentioned my dad for lol!
I just added in some bloom @GeoFlora Nutrients yesterday so now the show has begun! :passitleft: I have this GSC gal in my 4x4 currently now. We should have an icon to cheers with a solo cup! Hinting to the creator's themselves :cough:

@CaptainLucky
@greenvein
@024backwards
@Trala
@Bill284
Thanks G.G. :thanks:
Hey Moto :ciao: sorry I'm late.
Great looking lady , love the training. :welldone:
Hope you have been well my friend.
Is that the Muskoka river in your sig background? Beautiful. :love:
I'm sure you said already, :Namaste: but what you lighting her up with?
Talk soon. :passitleft:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Thanks G.G. :thanks:
Hey Moto :ciao: sorry I'm late.
Great looking lady , love the training. :welldone:
Hope you have been well my friend.
Is that the Muskoka river in your sig background? Beautiful. :love:
I'm sure you said already, :Namaste: but what you lighting her up with?
Talk soon. :passitleft:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎
That there is the mighty Mississippi my friend.
I'm doing good been crazy busy, but I'm enjoying the high of life itself.
Hope the same for you!:Namaste:
I've had the gal under fluorescents in my 5x5 but tonight enters the next light core LED in the 4x4.
Stay green brother!:passitleft:

Great looking girl Moto my bro. Haven't heard you in awhile. Hope all is good bro.
How's your Dog doing, can't remember the name..
Thanks brother! She's a lil tooo yellow this early for flower I may have over dosed the Geoflora bloom nutrients 🤯
I still think I'll have some dense nuggets to enjoy judging a few other GSC seeds I grew out with early yellowing leaves like this gals.
He's doing great! He learned to jump on my roof not long ago gnarly pup I tell ya! He found out the other day hes alpha amongst the neighborhood dogs and doesn't need to act tough like he used to when he was smaller! :laugh: loyalty is nonetheless!
Hope all is well my friend..

Bro!
You doing ok haven't heard from you in a while.. hope all is well my friend :rollit:
Alls been well just been collecting more battle scars in this crazy life we all get to still continue the hustle in! Hope all is well brother :passitleft:
Also kind of thought this challenge came to a sudden rap so I figured this journal stops in that process 🤔 I'll still toss up the final pics of my challenger here soon! She's not the prettiest gal in the dirt but the smells cover up the screech before I begin my reach!😹

Alls been well just been collecting more battle scars in this crazy life we all get to still continue the hustle in! Hope all is well brother :passitleft:
Also kind of thought this challenge came to a sudden rap so I figured this journal stops in that process 🤔 I'll still toss up the final pics of my challenger here soon! She's not the prettiest gal in the dirt but the smells cover up the screech before I begin my reach!😹
Just good to hear from you my friend.:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom