Captain Lucky's DynoMyco Solo Challenge SourG Grow 2023

My new light from @ViparSpectra is amazing 🤩! I forget how long these Sour G seedlings were outdoors but only 2 days under the @ViparSpectra XS-1500 Pro I already have new leaves growing. CL🍀:morenutes::woohoo:

FB6DC4BE-B994-4FF7-8101-E3C1114D28EB.jpeg

C247D85B-54DA-40C3-A5EE-6BD817B3520D.jpeg

20AD408B-E791-421A-9896-63943DD69563.jpeg

7FEC4B3D-0063-4297-90C5-085C2DCB9B11.jpeg

Looking good Amigo.
Hope your having a great weekend.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Might go fishing tonight bud. Not sure yet as it's really hot now. Might take the rod and fish piers near Clearwater tonight by myself.
You have any recommendations over there?
Hope you are having a great day!
Sorry bud, thought I posted that on my journal..lol .:passitleft:

Might go fishing tonight bud. Not sure yet as it's really hot now. Might take the rod and fish piers near Clearwater tonight by myself.
Enjoy yourself Amigo.
I loved fishing piers at night.
We call them docks but same principle.
Get out and wet a line. :thumb:
Hey Cap'n. :ciao:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

I never really fished Clearwater but if you’re referring to Pier60 you know that all fishermen are a friendly bunch so I would ask them what’s bitting and what they are using. And as always check the tides, that’s when they feed. How’s Pops feeling? Hope he’s doing OK 👌. Catch something good tonight n I want some pictures please. :cheesygrinsmiley: CL🍀

:morenutes:My Sour G seedlings growth with the new @ViparSpectra XS-1500 Pro compared to just Sunlight is dramatic. They have been growing more in 24 hrs. then they were with a week being Outdoors. This little light really rocks. CL🍀:cheesygrinsmiley:

0E6D1276-3FC6-4096-AC5C-D5F8A98039AB.jpeg

671FCEE1-D2C2-4A67-A0E0-57E5D7981E42.jpeg

179A5F98-E3A5-45D3-A321-90A4452AC8A1.jpeg

825424CE-F6F7-4507-9F63-55995C28673F.jpeg

40E7DFC9-C08E-4090-AB04-D216CCE4E817.jpeg
They look really healthy. Was not but a couple weeks ago and my plants were that small, but they will go fast under the light and all I am using is that small $14 amazon light and the florescent light.

They look really healthy. Was not but a couple weeks ago and my plants were that small, but they will go fast under the light and all I am using is that small $14 amazon light and the florescent light.
Yeah they’re going to be taking off more because they’re going to be getting @Prescription Blend now. CL🍀

I was thinking a little bit more about you fishing 🎣 and something else you can try. Ya get some of those small Sabiki hooks n put a lil piece of squid on it for catching Pinfish. Then using the Pinfish for bait but you need pretty stout gear cause there’s no telling what you’ll get. CL🍀

Yeah they’re going to be taking off more because they’re going to be getting @Prescription Blend now. CL🍀
You really like the Prescription Blend. It is too early for me to say. I will say it is easy as hell to mix but I do not know how long it will last with 6 plants well going to be 5 plants and when they get big, they will be drinking a lot more. I cannot say anything bad about it yet and hopefully will not I just wish their rep was around.

You really like the Prescription Blend. It is too early for me to say. I will say it is easy as hell to mix but I do not know how long it will last with 6 plants well going to be 5 plants and when they get big, they will be drinking a lot more. I cannot say anything bad about it yet and hopefully will not I just wish their rep was around.
Yeah, that PB is on point. I've used it at the begin of flower on 4 -5 gal plants for say 7 weeks. And still have leftovers for another flowering run, just eyeballing it

Back
Top Bottom