CaptainLucky's First Indoor Golden Tiger Grow 2023

:happy-birthday:@CaptainLucky Was going to say sorry I was late, but I see the party :party:just got started. Have a good one :blunt::rollit:

Happy birthday brother! Have a fantastic day and an awesome year.
Well Happy Birthday Amigo. :happy-birthday::yahoo::snowboating:
What’s the issue with the trip?
Family ok?

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Well Happy Birthday Amigo. :happy-birthday::yahoo::snowboating:
What’s the issue with the trip?
Family ok?

Bill284 😎
My Mother isn’t feeling well and thinks she has Covid. I just ordered some free tests and they said they delivered them Saturday but we haven’t received them. I guess we’ll have to buy one. Anyway I’m not sure when I’ll get to go to Florida. CL🍀

My Mother isn’t feeling well and thinks she has Covid. I just ordered some free tests and they said they delivered them Saturday but we haven’t received them. I guess we’ll have to buy one. Anyway I’m not sure when I’ll get to go to Florida. CL🍀
Take care of Mom.
Florida will wait for you.
Hope she is OK Amigo. :green_heart:
Did you get a vaccine?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Take care of Mom.
Florida will wait for you.
Hope she is OK Amigo. :green_heart:
Did you get a vaccine?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
We both have all of them except the new one. But I sometimes think her Polish Caregiver is a Typhoid Mary. She doesn’t believe in the shots and she won’t wear a face mask. Smh CL🍀

We both have all of them except the new one. But I sometimes think her Polish Caregiver is a Typhoid Mary. She doesn’t believe in the shots and she won’t wear a face mask. Smh CL🍀
She will be like an Easter bunny.
Leaving a trail of covid instead of eggs. :rolleyes:
So So Sorry. :Namaste:

Bill284 😎

She will be like an Easter bunny.
Leaving a trail of covid instead of eggs. :rolleyes:
So So Sorry. :Namaste:

Bill284 😎
I know it would be a lot of work but is there anyway you could move them to the Vivohut? At least they would be in a warm enuff environment for photosynthesis. CL🍀

I know it would be a lot of work but is there anyway you could move them to the Vivohut? At least they would be in a warm enuff environment for photosynthesis. CL🍀
I thought about that actually.
If I'm stuck at the end I have over 40 square feet of lit headed space available.
So any stragglers can be kept warm until I get to them.:thanks: Good thinking.
So I guess I'm chopping the big trees first.
Because they ain't moving. :rofl:

Bill284 😎

Sorry to hear about your mom not feeling well and your delayed vacay Captain. :( Fortunately for you but unfortunately for the country, Florida isn't going anywhere. ;)

But with the CT and a bit of luck I hope you end up having a happy birthday!
Don’t confuse the ignorant Governor with the rest of the state. Lots of cool people in Florida and the best beaches in the country. Not to mention the great food n fishing. But thanks. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Update: Looks like my vacation is on hold for a while so I’m gonna celebrate my birthday today with large amounts of Chocolate Thai until I’m oblivious to reality. CL🍀 :surf: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Sorry to hear your mum is sick and your vacation is on hold. But, :happy-birthday: and

Keep Calm on Your Birthday.jpg

Sorry to hear your mum is sick and your vacation is on hold. But, :happy-birthday: and

Keep Calm on Your Birthday.jpg
Thanks HG and I am an have been since I woke up this morning. And it’s a really nice buzz 🐝, very happy feeling like everything is OK with the world 🌎. lol CL🍀.

Maybe just a cold bug. There's lots of them going around. Whatever it is I hope for an easy recovery!

:happy-birthday:
Thanks Otter 🦦, I don’t think it’s Covid because she’s not running a fever. But I’m not a doctor so who knows? CL🍀. :thumb: :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom