420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: November 2023

420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: November 2023

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks guys. :) I really enjoy growing and being on 420 Magazine and reading and learning about growing our favorite plant:love: and interacting with this cast of characters isn't too bad either.:cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

Now what do I do?:hmmmm: Will someone get in touch, to get my information?:hmmmm::rolleyes:
Renee will message you as soon as she gets a minute. :Namaste:
Good work Brother.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Thanks guys. :) I really enjoy growing and being on 420 Magazine and reading and learning about growing our favorite plant:love: and interacting with this cast of characters isn't too bad either.:cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

Now what do I do?:hmmmm: Will someone get in touch, to get my information?:hmmmm::rolleyes:
Yes Renee will send you a pm about your info. CL🍀

Im sure someone from 420 will send you a private message soon ,congratulations again 👍
I sent Ms. Roberts my info. :) I've already contacted Herbies to request photoperiod vice autos. :rolleyes: Even gave them a few request if they need any help. :rolleyes::cheesygrinsmiley:
MAC
Gelato
Kali Mist

Renee will message you as soon as she gets a minute. :Namaste:
Good work Brother.

Yes Renee will send you a pm about your info. CL🍀
Thanks guys.:) I PMed her my contact info.:) I even sent Herbies an email request to try and get photoperiods and a wish list of strains after quickly looking through their offerings.:rolleyes::cheesygrinsmiley:
MAC, Gelato, and Kali Mist.

I sent Ms. Roberts my info. :) I've already contacted Herbies to request photoperiod vice autos. :rolleyes: Even gave them a few request if they need any help. :rolleyes::cheesygrinsmiley:
MAC
Gelato
Kali Mist
Wish you would’ve tried the Chocolate Thai but still nice selections. CL🍀

Wish you would’ve tried the Chocolate Thai but still nice selections. CL🍀
I looked at it a few times. :hmmmm: :hmmmm: :rolleyes: I've got those Ace Panama Bangi Haze seeds that I bought before the Panama seeds.:hmmmm: I'm gonna give them a try 2nd grow of 2024.:hmmmm::) I like to get a good mix of strains to smoke for the year :)and some of them need to be good concentrate makers as well.:hmmmm::) This year was heavy on Sativas.:love::cheesygrinsmiley:

Congratulations on your G.J.O.T.M. win @gwhunran!:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom