420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: June 2023

420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: June 2023

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ah the plucky chap at the back - yet with big heart!

I’m with Jon - “Many a twist twixt the cup and the lip” as those who golf know!

😂

Nick
Curiouser and curiouser, he said in the same vein, for any CS Lewis fans out there. Dude smoked a lot of weed.

... Dude smoked a lot of weed.
As I just did. So in an effort not to derail this Epic Grow Journal June '23 Edition" thread with some choice literary quotes of my own!

Go vote, ask your mates on the site if they voted and read the dang journals.

Nick

William Burroughs: ‘The cat does not offer services. The cat offers itself.’ - just couldn't help myself, could I... 🤣

Very cool.

Neck and neck st the pront but seems like gains by the field.

Plus two of the entrants in this contest are actually now doing a comparative grow report between their journals which is epic. Same strains at very similar stages but one is a photo and one an auto.

Nice to follow along.

Nick

Thanks I guess guys but I honestly have no idea what you’re talking about. A one vote lead with days to go is hardly congratulatory worth. I’m loving this ride.

Thanks I guess guys but I honestly have no idea what you’re talking about. A one vote lead with days to go is hardly congratulatory worth. I’m loving this ride.
I don’t know who’s gonna win but with any lead and 1 week left the smart bet would be on the leader. I’m just looking 👀 @ it as if I was betting on it. lol CL🍀

Congratulations to
:adore: June's Grow Journal of the Month Winner! :adore:

@Jon -
Jon's Sneak It In Auto Grow

Thank you for providing such amazing content for our community, we truly appreciate you!:high-five:

We also want to thank all of the nominees and those that nominated them.

We are very grateful for each of you. :love:

:thanks:

Congratulations to

@Jon -

Thank you for providing such amazing content for our community, we truly appreciate you!:high-five:

Congrats Jon. :welldone: :thumb:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Again the recognition in this comp speaks volumes so :welldone: :thanks: to everyone but @Jon congratulations brother you nailed it 👌🏽 enjoy your new title and prize you'll need a modern title board like shed soon 😂 🏆💚✌🏽

Congratulations to

@Jon -

Congratulations to @Jon for winning GJOM. Looks like I got it right after all. lol CL🍀. :thumb: :bravo::welldone::yahoo:

Thanks guys!!! I appreciate the recognition, although any of these journals could easily have won. Props to @KeithLemon for doing so well in his first nomination and @gwhunran, thanks for the fun ride!

A big and sincere thank you to whoever nominated me and thank you 420 community for your votes. Great job as always by the mods and sponsors, who do all work and provide all the prizes. Muchas gracias.

It’s a privilege to display my grow for you guys.

:thanks::adore::Namaste::peacetwo::green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom