420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: July 2023

Welcome to 420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month Contest!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will have to agree, there has been a tsunami of pissing and moaning in these contests for years. However in LKABudMan's defense, he has a valid point, assuming the journal is perpetual after reviewing. How about we get back to focusing on these great journals and the awesome members who created them for us? :cheer:
Some members need to burn 🔥 one and relax a little instead of getting so worked up over these contests. I guess it’s just the competitive nature of us all but that being said Imo a little more credit should be given to @420 Magazine guys. My buck 2 fitty. CL🍀

Some members need to burn 🔥 one and relax a little instead of getting so worked up over these contests. I guess it’s just the competitive nature of us all but that being said Imo a little more credit should be given to @420 Magazine guys. My buck 2 fitty. CL🍀
L O L L I N G !

I may or may not have been banned for 30 days the last time I got salty about contest related stuff 🤣 To be fair, I knew I was going too far when I did it, and I did it any way.. I should’ve followed @CaptainLucky advice and smoked one before speaking but it is what it is 🤷🏻‍♂️ funnily enough, it realigned my perspective though so I guess mission accomplished on that one Rob 😂

I get what @LKABudMan is saying though.. there’s real money value in winning the contests so it’s understandable why the more competitive of us are concerned. For instance, with my win, there was at least 100-200$+ worth of stuff to include one of the last runs of prescription blend nutrients

The cool part about this place though is, this stuff will get handled and it won’t just be empty platitudes

IMG_8491.jpeg

L O L L I N G !
@Trala - you are one funny person. That was a smile and laugh out of nowhere. Lmao (x 100!).

Congrats LKA :yahoo: :cheer:
Well done.
Hope everything is going well Amigo :thumb:

#VIVOSUN#Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Congratulations to
:adore: July's Grow Journal of the Month Winner! :adore:

@LKABudMan - The Vivosun Bud Factory - 4 Colombian Gold In RDWC 5x5 VSF6450

Thank you for providing such amazing content for our community, we truly appreciate you!:high-five:

We also want to thank all of the nominees and those that nominated them.

We are very grateful for each of you. :love:

:thanks:
Thank you Renee and the rest of the staff at 420, I appreciate all you do for this site. And thanks for the new 'badges' in my signature line, I definitely prefer the badges to the old titles.

Thanks to all who nominated and voted in all the competitions this month. Congratulations to all who were nominated, it's an honor to be nominated amongst these great journals. Special thanks to all that follow my journals and help/encourage me through my grows, you're the reason I'm here.

Now I just hope I can get some good Colombian Gold clones and get this grow going!
Congratulations @LKABudMan awesome grow J, verry detailed 👌 Hope it finishes off with some killer bud bro 🤙
Thanks GV, me too.
Congratulations LKABudMan
Thanks Keith.
Congratulations @LKABudMan

Well deserved.
Thanks Tok.
Congrats LKA!
Thanks Mel.
Congrats LKA :yahoo: :cheer:
Well done.
Thanks Bill.
Hope everything is going well Amigo :thumb:

#VIVOSUN#Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎
It's been busy but I'm doing good thanks. Hope all is well with you.

Back
Top Bottom