420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: September 2023

420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: September 2023

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats @Melville Hobbes on a journal well done! :bravo:

Ya know, we pioneered the first cannabis grow journals online worldwide in 1993.

It makes me happy, proud and grateful after all these years to see great members like yourself still documenting your amazing grows for us to watch, follow and learn from. Thank you for keeping our mission alive and moving forward, full steam ahead with your wonderful contributions and positive energy! :thanks:

Ya know, we pioneered the first cannabis grow journals online worldwide in 1993.

It makes me happy, proud and grateful after all these years to see great members like yourself still documenting your amazing grows for us to watch, follow and learn from. Thank you for keeping our mission alive and moving forward, full steam ahead with your wonderful contributions and positive energy! :thanks:
Thanks 420!
And thank you for putting on these contests!
Great journal @Melville Hobbes, congratulations on the win!
Thanks Jon!

Omg my heart!

♥️💜🩷

Back
Top Bottom