420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: November 2023

420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: November 2023

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Amsterdam Amnesia is a version of Amnesia Haze. I got some seeds of it not long ago, but I haven't run it yet.
Anything else you can tell us about Amsterdam?
Maybe someone can narrow it down, or knows a similar strain.
Only that it was a dense heavy smoke and would couch lock you and it grew big dense chunky collars .
Other than that I couldn't really tell you anymore, I only saw it once in the early 90's

Only that it was a dense heavy smoke and would couch lock you and it grew big dense chunky collars .
Other than that I couldn't really tell you anymore, I only saw it once in the early 90's
Amnesia Haze is probably the most commercial strain there is. Bred to make you stupid and happily retarded! Not very couch locky other than you're not able to operate anything properly anymore.

We used to grow a lot of Amnesia since it's a very sturdy and well producing strain and very commercial in effects and that what most people want. Cheers!

Huh. Sounds a bit like something I've heard other people talk about.
A local grower comes up with a cross that they like. They name it, grow it, sell it, and at some point lose it, or move on to a different strain.
Their cross never makes it out of the local area, and when you try to find it again you either find nothing or strains with similar (or the same) names which aren't what you're looking for.
There was a strain like that around here in the 90's called Paralysis. Heavy indica like you're describing.

Back
Top Bottom