Captain Lucky's DynoMyco Solo Challenge SourG Grow 2023

Final Update: So I received my swag from the @DYNOMYCO Solo Challenge today and what a haul! I got a nice looking Tshirt, hat, Super Size Rolling Papers, Stickers, more @DYNOMYCO then I’ll use in a year and the latest copy of Grow magazine. So shoutout to @DYNOMYCO for all the great gifts. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley::thanks:

IMG_3323.jpeg

IMG_3325.jpeg

IMG_3326.jpeg

IMG_3327.jpeg

IMG_3328.jpeg

IMG_3329.jpeg
Great magazine I get it delivered.

Final Update: So I received my swag from the @DYNOMYCO Solo Challenge today and what a haul! I got a nice looking Tshirt, hat, Super Size Rolling Papers, Stickers, more @DYNOMYCO then I’ll use in a year and the latest copy of Grow magazine. So shoutout to @DYNOMYCO for all the great gifts. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley::thanks:

IMG_3323.jpeg

IMG_3325.jpeg

IMG_3326.jpeg

IMG_3327.jpeg

IMG_3328.jpeg

IMG_3329.jpeg
Damn, they gave you the spread braddah!
They sent me that TNT hand grenade that I'm thankful for! Thanks @DYNOMYCO
ll:passitleft:

Forgot about the solo challenge bro. My bad, just rocking out..lol..
Yes? No? Why did they send you that if you weren’t entered in the challenge? I sent for the free sample and they sent me a little OZ. Container for 20 bucks shipping. CL🍀

Yes? No? Why did they send you that if you weren’t entered in the challenge? I sent for the free sample and they sent me a little OZ. Container for 20 bucks shipping. CL🍀
Bro, it just came in the mail. I didn't sign the dotted line.. I just got turned around but really appreciate them sending it my way because I ran out of the competition.
Respect, carry on. :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom