DYNOMYCO 2023 - Solo Cup Challenge

so i take it you're not useful for canada @DYNOMYCO ?

no answer seems typical.

edit : @TwelveCoffee this dynomyco website claims shipping to canada - Foreign Language English - and i guess we speak a foreign language !
Lol guess so I really don’t mind it’s more the fact that you offer shipping to the country but your website says otherwise tried two different addresses I’m in Ontario I think you are as well? So which providence’s do they ship to if any?

Lol guess so I really don’t mind it’s more the fact that you offer shipping to the country but your website says otherwise tried two different addresses I’m in Ontario I think you are as well? So which providence’s do they ship to if any?

stuck on the prairies. we still have 3 feet of snow on the ground.

Wait a minute, are you saying that @DYNOMYCO delivers to Thailand but not Canada? CL🍀

the dynomyco website i linked to does international including canada. it seems to be separate from the US though, and not part of this promo.

the dynomyco website i linked to does international including canada. it seems to be separate from the US though, and not part of this promo.
Beautiful country but I’d have to live in B.C. Close to the water and warmer without so much snow. CL🍀

Ouch man we are finally getting out of it now here still chilly though next week is supposed to be nice

Beautiful country but I’d have to live in B.C. Close to the water and warmer without so much snow. CL🍀

there are now 2 seasons in BC. avalanche, followed by fire and flood. if you wanna place near the coast it's only a billion to buy a house now.

I entered. An existing solo and repaired/restarted the other solo where it seems I failed get a seed in 😂

They're both epic strains.

Seriotica and Strawberry AK from Serious Seeds of Amerstam. Simon and Hennie, actually really only Hennie I know at all. They are since 1994 lots of what we all smoke is built on their company with crossbreeds of crossbreeds that started with them. Not sponsors so no links but worth a look. They aren’t pheno hunters. They’re not a seedbank. They are breeders and geneticists. 🧬 I got these as some free samples with my Graduation grow and thought it would be fun to try them here.

And Hennie is just a lovely person makes me smile when we message - I feel like a get a better deal if I soften her up with a picture of my little girl with a smile 😂 Softie she is.

Link is added!

Nick

Solo cup challenge huh!!! I'm down

IMG_20211231_142553318_HDR.jpg

IMG_20211224_145356761_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230316_183201.jpg

IMG_20221031_170350001_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220717_111834017_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom