Dynomyco We Want You: Side-by-Side Comparative Full Grow Competition

Great contest. Unfortunately the timing doesn't work out for me to participate. However, I have been using DYNOMYCO since I first got it in the GJOM prize pack, and now I wouldn't NOT use it. It is different than the Great White I also use to dust holes with. It seems to have a far longer lasting effect. I have found some of the blue balls undissolved and still intact at the end of grows! It helps the roots tremendously, imo there's no question. Excellent product.

Good luck to all you who participate in this contest!
Gotta love that! :green_heart:

Good morning.
Thank you so much for your wonderful offer.
As I'm in a colder climate I won't be able to start new plants for a couple weeks.
Is that ok?
Or do you require plants started immediately.
Either way it's OK.
I love your products and will be featuring them in my summer grow.
I do have enough to get started.
But I'll be in the 25 plant range and will require more.
Have a great day.

Stay safe
Bill

20220419_092659.jpg

@DYNOMYCO for the win. :cheer:
Great to see you're seeing a start time getting back in Bill!

Hey guys,

For those who've been asking.

The growers will be selected precisely 15 days after posting this message. After we select them, we will send the samples and as soon as the contestants get their DYNOMYCO samples, the contest will begin!
Ok good. We all need to understand timing. I'm in only in 16 weeks or so, as my garden is in progress now. So there's that.

Hello, 420 Magazine growers!

Thank you for all your support over the past year we couldn’t of done it without you!

Welcome to the most explosive competition yet; The DYNOMYCO We Want You: Side-by-Side Comparative FULL Grow Competition.

DYNOMYCO’S PREMIUM MYCORRHIZAL INOCULANTS is the fastest-growing mycorrhizae brand in the market. Composed of 900 propagules per gram formula, DYNOMYCO has been amazing for growers all around. 100% organic, OMRI listed and created SOLELY for Cannabis cultivation.

For this competition, we are offering 5 random growers a unique chance to grow their plants with DYNOMYCO in the mix for FREE!

The growers will be selected precisely 15 days after posting this message so apply now!

How it works:

We will randomly select 5 lucky growers from the applicants who will receive a free 100 g/3.5 oz pouch of DYNOMYCO from us. Growers will need to grow a minimum of two plants (1 with DYNOMYCO in the mix and 1 without). The selected growers will need to be ready to start their grow journals from the moment they receive their package. * Shipping fees are covered by DYNOMYCO *

* Applicants will be accepted only from the USA, Canada, and the UK due to shipping & customs issues.
* Growers in Canada, we will receive a 75 gram pouch - equivalent to the 100 gram pouch of DYNOMYCO.

The selected growers are required to post updates of their plants to the forum – GROW JOURNAL SECTION - twice a week and tag "DYNOMYCO we want you".

Competitors must post pictures of:

1. Their application of DYNOMYCO into their growing mediums
2. At every transplant, selected growers must snap root pics,
3. General pictures of their plants (stem, leaves, and plant health)
4. At harvest time we want to see those rootballs!!

Your plants will be evaluated based on the following:

1. Biggest yield difference DYNOMYCO VS controlled.
2. BEST rootball photo (Make sure they smile ) DYNOMYCO VS controlled
3. BEST looking DYNOMYCO plant. * Other general updates and pictures are of course welcome too!

We will be following your grows closely and will be with you for the entire journey – making sure those roots keep boomin’.

PRIZES:

Besides the prize of getting a free 100 g/3.5 oz pouch of DYNOMYCO, all 5 selected growers will also receive DYNOMYCO'S newest product the dynamite stick which contains 200 g/ 7 oz of our premium mycorrhizal inoculant as well as a DYNOMYCO T-shirt and cap plus other cool DYNOMYCO merchandise, our overall #1 winner will receive an extra special DYNOMYCO gift!

Rules:

How to apply: It's simple!

In this thread post your motivation for wanting to grow with DYNOMYCO (approximately 200 words) to explain why you want this opportunity to grow with DYNOMYCO in your mix. A little about your growing environment (climate) and the size of the tent/room/outdoor location you will be conducting the grow. A description of the pots & growing media, a description of the nutrients/additives you intend to use and a description of the strain you plan on using for the competition.

* We will randomly select 5 growers from the applicants, based on their motivations, and their thread activity, 15 days after this post has launched.

Once you are selected, we will contact you through your direct messages to organize shipping information.

We will announce the 5 lucky growers on the thread once shipping has taken place.

That’s it! Thank you for taking part and may the best grower WIN.

On your mark, get ready GROW

Roll it up - WE WANT picc.jpeg
I would love to try and grow with DYNOMYCO! I am a relatively new grower and would love to try an organic product that could take my next grow to a new level.
I have 1 5x5 AC infinity veg tent with a humidifier with RH between 45-60. Temp about 70-75 degrees. Three fans on three corners . An AC infinity cloud line T6 exhaust. 2 Mara Hydro Tw 2000.Growing in layered mix of FFOF bottom layer, nitrogen rich bat guano and organic compost middle layer then FFHP top layer once they out their solo cups. I will be making organic compost teas and feeding with Gaia Green all purpose food and bloom food.
Would love the opportunity to challenge and learn.

Ok good. We all need to understand timing. I'm in only in 16 weeks or so, as my garden is in progress now. So there's that.
Yup, I just dropped 4 beans, guess I need to pass as well... :hookah:

I would love to try and grow with DYNOMYCO! I am a relatively new grower and would love to try an organic product that could take my next grow to a new level.
I have 1 5x5 AC infinity veg tent with a humidifier with RH between 45-60. Temp about 70-75 degrees. Three fans on three corners . An AC infinity cloud line T6 exhaust. 2 Mara Hydro Tw 2000.Growing in layered mix of FFOF bottom layer, nitrogen rich bat guano and organic compost middle layer then FFHP top layer once they out their solo cups. I will be making organic compost teas and feeding with Gaia Green all purpose food and bloom food.
Would love the opportunity to challenge and learn.
Your microbes are going to love you for that Lisa! Good luck!
Yup, I just dropped 4 beans, guess I need to pass as well... :hookah:
Oh well, it'll be fun to watch! I can imagine a big visual difference.

:yahoo:
Thank you for your sponsorship, @DYNOMYCO

:morenutes:
And thank you for running this promo - what a great idea!

:cheer:
I’m excluded by geography, but I’m excited to see the looks on the faces (;) ) of anyone trying this for the first time.

:party:
I was lucky enough to try dynomyco during the GSC comparative grow last year and What A Phenomenal Difference it makes.

:theband:
It is the high octane astronaut fuel (equivalent) that will boost a garden(er)’s performance to the metaphorical stratosphere and beyond.

:woohoo:
Dynomyco will “wake up” stalled clones for me. It adds to leaf vitality and overall plant vigour. I’m convinced it improves trichome coverage too and will be watching with interest to see the difference side by side demonstrated and documented right here on :420: !

:goodluck: everyone!

Great to see you're seeing a start time getting back in Bill!
Hey Stone my friend hope you are having a great 420.:ganjamon:
Putting a list together finally.
@DYNOMYCO is Top of it.;)
Love that feeling of anticipation. :love:
Haven't had it in a while.
We finally found that big red ball in the sky.:rofl:
Won't be long now. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

I'm interested! I have a tent that will be vacant ready to grow in very shortly! Reserved for @DYNOMYCO if you want a side by side show! I think your products are amazing judging the past girl scout cookies comparison grow! Can't beat them explosions in the root department!!

I'm interested! I have a tent that will be vacant ready to grow in very shortly! Reserved for @DYNOMYCO if you want a side by side show! I think your products are amazing judging the past girl scout cookies comparison grow! Can't beat them explosions in the root department!!
Right on! We are really happy that you love DYNOMYCO as well!

Keep strong!

Back
Top Bottom