DYNOMYCO 2023 - Solo Cup Challenge

Bummer. Won't ship samples to the UK either. Ah well. Solo cup fun times anyway.

use the link i posted on the first page. dyno has a separate site for all international.

Can't get to that bit without putting in a valid address.

is it shutting down on the address ? seems super odd as the home page clearly has a union jack along with other flags.

is it shutting down on the address ? seems super odd as the home page clearly has a union jack along with other flags.
Yeah can't pregress past delivery address to payment and it comes up with an error message saying a different address needs to be used. That's after selecting UK on the homepage.

Yeah can't pregress past delivery address to payment and it comes up with an error message saying a different address needs to be used. That's after selecting UK on the homepage.
Try opening an “Incognito” or “InPrivate” type
page in your web browser. Normally top right corner. It often fixes this geo location stuff where you’ve been on an international site before.

Nick

Just to be clear...
We are ONLY accepting Journals that were created after this competition was posted. This is what we meant when we said we are only taking applications from zero. As a grower, you can enter this competition using a clone, or seeds.

There's no need to use DYNOMYCO, but if eligible you can request free samples from our product.

We hope all is clear and if you have any further questions, don't hesitate on sending us a DM.

Interesting challenge. I grow in pretty small pots already, but don't do pictures so I'll just watch.

Hey @DYNOMYCO , I have a suggestion for you for the next round if you decide to do another one.

Same solo cup challenge but you supply each participant with a small 'tester' packet of your myco's. But, each grower does two solo cups, one with and one without your product, side-by-side.

Now  that would be a great way to showcase your stuff. You'd probably have to work with your packaging group to come up with a small package (I'm thinking like a tea bag full) and maybe a mini-cocktail stick/label thingy with your logo on it to identify which plant got the Dynomyco, but you would get some pretty phenomenal publicity doing it that way.

You could even include those labels when you ship out your normal size product for growers to stick in their pots. Kind of like many sponsors include tent stickers and the like, but these would be right in the grow pot for better visibility. Plus, the little packet and pot stick/label could be a great, inexpensive giveaway at tradeshows and the like.

I think back to the Geoflora Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grows. There were lots of growers test driving Geoflora Nutes, and we saw some great grows along the way.
Hey Azimuth,

We already hosted a side-by-side comparative competition on 420Magazine.

At this time, we are hosting a simpler competition - where we are looking to find the best Solo Cup growers around. - with or without using DYNOMYCO. The best journals will be getting great prizes!

Hey Azimuth,

We already hosted a side-by-side comparative competition on 420Magazine.

At this time, we are hosting a simpler competition - where we are looking to find the best Solo Cup growers around. - with or without using DYNOMYCO. The best journals will be getting great prizes!
I love and use your product and just want to say Thank you for being a @420 Magazine Sponsor. CL🍀

Journal is up.

Back
Top Bottom