DYNOMYCO 2023 - Solo Cup Challenge

@DYNOMYCO I have tried but this keeps coming up:

“This order can't be shipped to the address you entered. Review your address to ensure that all
fields have been entered correctly and try again.”

I can't get passed this page ,,
Any help would b great

@DYNOMYCO I have tried but this keeps coming up:

“This order can't be shipped to the address you entered. Review your address to ensure that all
fields have been entered correctly and try again.”

I can't get passed this page ,,
Any help would b great
Exactly what I kept running into. Even using a different browser, incognito mode etc. Just doesn't want to ship to the UK. On the UK page too. But I did notice if you try to add two samples it comes up with an error message saying you can only had one. Within that message it says 'US product' I think. I gave up. I'll just buy some for the next soil grow.

@DYNOMYCO what's the crack? Are we still going with this?
Yeah its a bit weird - they haven’t logged into the site since 28th May.

Maybe it was meant to be 4th July and a typo? Or maybe some issues behind the scenes?

I’ve just changed to hitting the post once a week thing and moved the main thing to my new Solo only perpetual grow.

Loving the solos!

Nick

Thanks for the prompts everyone.

I have written to our sponsor and asked them to respond in this thread, letting us know the situation. :thanks:

Some good shots in here weed love to see in our contests :bravo:

Some good shots in here weed love to see in our contests :bravo:
I dunno - I’m not sure I have any 🤣

I love the Solo Strawberry SIP @Azimuth Pheno #1 so much. This month or next is the only question!

IMG_3785.jpeg

I’m very fond of my Twisted Sisters. Seriotica. Shush!

IMG_3786.jpeg

I love the solos! Pure growing.

So inspired by this challenge I’m going 7 Strains in 18 Solos

Thank you @420 and of course @DYNOMYCO

Look what you made me do! ❤️❤️❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Nick & Co

IMG_3795.jpeg
IMG_3789.jpeg

Entered her in the contest - even you don’t vote for her please vote for someone. Really it can make someone’s day!

Nick

Beautiful work @Jack420 👌🏽 nice colours!

You made the right choice @NickHardy I waited for you to post first now I got a day left to try top yours 😂😂😂 jokes
Your 18 solo grow will that be with autos or fem?

Hey, 420Magazine fam!

We've got some news to share about the DYNOMYCO 2023 - Solo Cup Challenge—it's officially a wrap! First off, we wanna give a big shoutout to all of you for being patient with us throughout the competition. We know things didn't always go smoothly, and we appreciate your understanding.

Now, here's the juicy part—we've decided to switch things up a bit! After checking out all the submissions and being blown away by the amazing job done by every single competitor, we couldn't pick just one winner. They all rocked it, so we're gonna showcase each and every one of them!

We know the number of participants this time was lower than expected, but dang, the quality of the entries is off the charts! Each and every competitor brought their A-game, adding a vibrant and kickass touch to the cannabis growing community. We can't thank them enough for making the Solo Cup Challenge something truly special.

So, once again, a huge THANK YOU to all the participants. Your dedication and patience have made this competition unforgettable. Stay tuned for the upcoming presentations and let's give a round of applause for these extraordinary growers. They deserve it and more!

You guys rock the 420Magazine world, and we're stoked to have you here with us.

Congratulations to all the contestants :bravo: and thanks @DYNOMYCOfor the support and generosity:thanks:

I was definitely suprised with how nice all your ladies looked 👌🏽 enjoyed following along I'll definitely be in on the next one! 😎

Back
Top Bottom