VetSmoke85 - LSD Photoperiod - DYNOMYCO 2023 - Solo Cup Challenge

Try this for your head ache - sounds mad maybe. My Nan used to do it and gave to me as a kid some times.

Cut half a lemon into 4 wedges. Sprinkle with salt. Leave for thirty minutes. Dust off any remaining surface salt. Drop into a mug of water enough to cover and put in the fridge until chilled.

Mix with grapefruit juice and drink whilst puckering lips. Lie down in a cool dark place for an hour or so pref. with cold damp towel on forehead.

Literally Grandma’s Home Remedy!

But I’ve used since!

Nick
lol, i think he is being sarcastic,,

But then again, i just did like 10 dabs, so i give everything the " what you talking about willis" look,

LOL.

It's either a feed or pH issue. Last week or so I've been that busy I've just been giving her the same feed as my WWxNL that's in coco. Late flower feed pH'd to 6.0-6.2. I'll mix up a separate feed for her using MC over the weekend.

I reckon she'll be an easy trim. 🤣
PXL_20230611_204254693~2.jpg
PXL_20230611_204747359~2.jpg
PXL_20230611_204317155~2.jpg

Afternoon Vet! :high-five:
Was that little gal flowered from seed or was there any veg. time involved? And what happened to the challenge? Just curious if someone here won.:hmmmm:

Afternoon Vet! :high-five:
Was that little gal flowered from seed or was there any veg. time involved? And what happened to the challenge? Just curious if someone here won.:hmmmm:
Hey Cola! :ciao: I hope you've had a lovely weekend. Yes, she's been 12/12 from seed.

Ah yeah, that's a point. 🤣 Has the deadline gone?

And what happened to the challenge? Just curious if someone here won.:hmmmm:
Yeah we all are!

Vet posted in the Comp thread - no one has heard anything and the account hasn’t visited the site logged in since 28th May.

So maybe it was typo - 4th July not the 4th June they put or loads of other reasons, just the person running it has got something else urgent on.

Or we were all so bad here at 420 Mag we didn’t win or even close and they’ll
Let us know in due course!

😅

I’m not too bothered - I’ve gone huge with a whole pure solo journal because ai love them so much as a result of this. Its brought me so much joy already like its a hobby not a biz now! But it would be nice to get an update - its been a week since deadline now.

Nick.

Yeah we all are!

Vet posted in the Comp thread - no one has heard anything and the account hasn’t visited the site logged in since 28th May.

Account?

I got a PM from @DYNOMYCO saying that I will be receiving a gift from them for my entry in the Solo Challenge. So you should be receiving one also. CL🍀

Won't be all that much of her but what's there is looking nice. Lovely little dense buds.
PXL_20230615_065213159~2.jpg
PXL_20230615_065238620~2.jpg
PXL_20230615_065316497~2.jpg
PXL_20230615_065246409~2.jpg
Quality over quantity my brother one of my little autos was my best product so far! I loved it smoke wise it used to get me wavey! 😂 :goodjob:

I got a PM from @DYNOMYCO saying that I will be receiving a gift from them for my entry in the Solo Challenge. So you should be receiving one also. CL🍀
Captain! Where can I find this? I think I missed your grow 😩

If you go to my Golden Tiger grow at the bottom of my profile it says similar journals and it’s the first one. CL🍀

Profile? You mean this?

If so, I'm not seeing a grow at the bottom of it. Or similar ones to the one I'm not seeing, lol.

The upper leaves have been curling up for a little while but it's hot and too late into flower for me to worry about it. Pretty happy with how she turned out. I know End-Ex has been called but may as well keep this going until the end.
PXL_20230617_222008299~2.jpg
PXL_20230617_222057148~2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom