Nick Serious - DYNOMYCO 2023 - Solo Cup Challenge

Post 18 it almost looks like she had a bud forming but it's as @bluter says one of the backing singers..
I didn't think about the weight of the plant so won't work for me but I like your style 👌🏽
Looking good Nick!

Post 18 it almost looks like she had a bud forming but it's as @bluter says one of the backing singers..
I didn't think about the weight of the plant so won't work for me but I like your style 👌🏽
Looking good Nick!
Its more for me as I need to fit them into existing grow environments - Veg and Flower - I can match the solos to the lights rather than the lights to the big girls. The lights move for the main grow. If I was to do a grow in say a 4x4 only in solos I’d be using something the same as you and adjusting lights as required. Oh jeez. & Co doesn’t need that cloning tent anymore we gamed it different 😆

The SIP btw - it was meant to go under higher lights today but original plan needs a change. I want some stretch. She’s very bushy. Like a fat water buffalo on the savanna by the watering hole to a Lioness with hungry cubs To & Co’s eyes. She wants after those bushy fans and she knows they’re off limits but its a spirit within 🤣

✂️✂️✂️

Nick

i have a mic stand i might use that way now lol
I cannot claim the idea it was @Thirvnrob who did it first. They were like $2 each and I was going to use for the flower room (no supports like a tent) but went different route then this little project came along and some mega cheap chinese made cup holders and cable ties and boom!

So pleased.

Nick

I cannot claim the idea it was @Thirvnrob who did it first. They were like $2 each and I was going to use for the flower room (no supports like a tent) but went different route then this little project came along and some mega cheap chinese made cup holders and cable ties and boom!

whaddya play ? i've got some cheesy cymbal stands i could use too but i'm donating them. i have a half mic stand i keep around to clip a work light on.

whaddya play ? i've got some cheesy cymbal stands i could use too but i'm donating them. i have a half mic stand i keep around to clip a work light on.
I play at growing weed! I only bought them for fans for the grow room but they were spare 🤣

I did have a turn playing the drums for the intro to Stairway to Heaven in a Thai Bar whenever I went in. There are no drums in the intro. I’d touch the occasional cymbal in a moody like way for effect, or bump that big foot one it added a certain Pink Floyd feel I felt, (I can no more play the drums than I can perform brain surgery whilst high) One night the guys for fun didn’t send the real drummer back in time for when the drums actually start after 5 minutes or whatever. The bass player and a keyboard guy also left the stage. & Co got a great photo as it dawned on me its me and the guitarist and the rest of the band have left the stage. 40 people watching 🤣🤣🤣

All choreographed by the band and my wife (for fun we were all good mates) and 30 seconds of pure fear for me!

Nick.

I play at growing weed! I only bought them for fans for the grow room but they were spare 🤣

I did have a turn playing the drums for the intro to Stairway to Heaven in a Thai Bar whenever I went in. There are no drums in the intro. I’d touch the occasional cymbal in a moody like way for effect, or bump that big foot one it added a certain Pink Floyd feel I felt, (I can no more play the drums than I can perform brain surgery whilst high) One night the guys for fun didn’t send the real drummer back in time for when the drums actually start after 5 minutes or whatever. The bass player and a keyboard guy also left the stage. & Co got a great photo as it dawned on me its me and the guitarist and the rest of the band have left the stage. 40 people watching 🤣🤣🤣

All choreographed by the band and my wife (for fun we were all good mates) and 30 seconds of pure fear for me!

Nick.

i play some drums terribly as well. well all of them actually lol ..

it's hard to play the break in the song without a double kick. i can fake most of the rest passable enough for a drunk crowd in a bar 300 miles from civilization. bonham was a pretty straight forward drummer.

i play some drums terribly as well. well all of them actually lol ..

it's hard to play the break in the song without a double kick. i can fake most of the rest passable enough for a drunk crowd in a bar 300 miles from civilization. bonham was a pretty straight forward drummer.
Honestly. You are massively over estimating my ability. I can sit on the stool, place my feet on the pedals. Have something in my hands, I know different shapes and materials make different sounds - come on you learn that when you’re like 2 years old!

Then that’s the sum total of my drumming knowledge. I couldn’t give you a 4/4 beat (I can mix basic house (EDM) music but have awful rhythm!)

You with your high hat and beats and clever - way above my skill level! 😂

Nick

You with your high hat and beats and clever - way above my skill level!

may we both grow better than we whack the dried up skins ... :passitleft:

i hope it's not male, but if you're gonna have a plant hogging the mic stand you should call it robert.
robert the plant... :p

these guys were local .. i used to to work an odd show or two of theirs.

Are you going to name your plant after a 80s hair metal band too? Lmao CL

since clover i'll have to see if i can work in a dropkick murphy or pogues angle for ya lucky. have a toke and another pint dammit ! :cheesygrinsmiley:
let's get up to boston ... sorry about the hockey .. not really :p

No comment on Sox please.

barely wear the damn things. mom still calls to remind me.
my only personal goal is to make sure the plants are fed on time... :)

since clover i'll have to see if i can work in a dropkick murphy or pogues angle for ya lucky. have a toke and another pint dammit ! :cheesygrinsmiley:
let's get up to boston ... sorry about the hockey .. not really :p
Right Ancestory Wrong City but I like your choices. CL🍀

That skill is mot be underestimated. There have been emergency calls regarding nute tank mixing when ai’m late for 6pm home!

Still AL East, Yankees last.

Something!

Nick

damn yankees. it's just too easy. :cool:
my pops runs the flower room for me. he's crazy good if i keep on top of stuff. i keep it fairly simple to help, but that's always been my style. i don't know anyone who grows with more than 3 - 4 nutes and additives total. we're pretty old school.

Right Ancestory Wrong City but I like your choices. CL🍀

irish are everywhere. we're all euromutts where i'm from. it's hard to be racist when you might be crapping on your ancestors... :cheesygrinsmiley:

edit : i'm like 1/ 2 or so irish. the rest is french and draw a straw. woulda been a hell of a wedding.

We’re on a max feed in flower:

Cal mag - like every day from birth nearly
A/B Bloom
Total
Filler
bloom explode

6 ingredients. But really rare run total and filler same time. In Beg swap the Bloom for Veg A/B and the Explode for Root Boost (on top of @DYNOMYCO )

So 5-6 yeah.

Nick

We’re on a max feed in flower:

Cal mag - like every day from birth nearly
A/B Bloom
Total
Filler
bloom explode

6 ingredients. But really rare run total and filler same time. In Beg swap the Bloom for Veg A/B and the Explode for Root Boost (on top of @DYNOMYCO )

So 5-6 yeah.

Nick

do you track ec ?

edit : i use 3 things total right now. run only 2 for most of the grow lol.

if your base nute package can't hit it out of the park under good light and grow conditions it is shit. that's how you judge them.

the rest is tweaking and geeking. and it shouldn't be much.

Post #20/42

Whoah oooh… not yet.

But fed rhem bothe sane banging butes with like lots of @DYNOMYCO in. They are getting sane nutes from now on.

Okay Day -#17 Veg Twisted Sisters (yeah its #18 but I took whenever. They are weird and stiff and weird and so ran stakes through their medium. Tied them up a bit. I think maybe fllp tomorrow or day after for the sisters. Strong trunks.

Day #17 Flower Strawberry (see why I did that?)

It bangs strawberry flavour in there now. Tomorrow I am defoliating her bigbtime!

Ruthless!

🥲

Nick

Back
Top Bottom