Nick Hardy's Skunk Works #1 10 Strains 18 Solo Cups 4x4 HPS/CMH: Thailand!

Trim team are in. & Co plus 4. Reckons a day and a half.

One lady who is even smaller than & Co is apparently a very experienced trimmer. She took a peep in our main flower room, literally every plant is bigger than her šŸ¤£

Said ā€œWhooooah - How you get outdoor size inside?ā€

šŸ¤£

So coming soon - weight per strain of bud and seeds šŸ˜…

So 4 + & Co 6 hours or so. They've literally gone fishing now!

This is the trim/dry/cure room after 6 hours of trimming. Curtains and lights are off when no one is in there (Oh my Buddha I hate those curtains!)

I'm sad. I'm not spinning it. Reckon we way missed 1000g and some is pretty rubbish looking but that yellow stuff is banging for rosin and oil. Rosin especially. Loads of leaf for pre rolls and loads of seeds šŸ˜… šŸ˜… šŸ˜… šŸ˜… šŸ˜… :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I reckon 600-700 grams from 15 plants in a 4x4 under CMH and HPS. Devo - but yeah it was a bold move even trying it on a tropical island.
They'll do another few days in the hanging baskets to get rid of the humidity picked up today from the lights being on and the doors being open and then go in Grove Bags for curing. But weights tomorrow.

And then can close a journal off!

Nick

Smoke report / Aiima fucking poleaxed. That Mimososa x Orange Punch is a truly great strain.

Ask @Greenvein - legit good.
Mate it's a solid strain! I recommended it to my cousin for his first grow and he's doing great I can't wait to smoke his šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. She will look good even if he messes up 100% nothing bothers it. I couldn't put it down and ran out so it's back on my list. Enjoy bro I'm jealous!

IMG_7427.jpeg
IMG_7430.jpeg

Its alright looking. Amazing job getting it seedless by the trimmers. Grindered it all up and no taste. 4g less the Mimosa x Orange Punch with the other nights šŸ¤£

But really - very average finished product from us even pre cured.

Hermies and the plants they pollinate produce hermie or fem seeds depending on why they hermied, not regs.
They'll be f1 seeds (s1 on the plant that produced the pollen).
Have you used any of your own seeds to confirm this? If a plant is pollinated by a Nanner not a true hermaphrodite the offspring is about 80-90% female and the rest is male.

Still "green to taste" but yeah baby - even three minutes in its a sound system banger.

Apparently & Co wants to do another pass on it all because she used fish hooks to get the seeds out and "not good enough to sell"

- Honey nothing to sell here.

Too much reputational risk a seed pops up in a bud. We were are short more indica for pre rolls - we ain't now!

10-20g the very best of each strain is for me and friends. The rest we'll just blend.

Oh well. Worse things happen at sea.

Have you used any of your own seeds to confirm this? If a plant is pollinated by a Nanner not a true hermaphrodite the offspring is about 80-90% female and the rest is male.
Seeds from a friend's plant that had nanners, yes.
I sprouted some, and he's sprouted 40 or so. 100% female.
I've never heard of anyone getting male plants from nanner seeds.

Awesome but sad face šŸ˜…

But - here we had a plant(s) pollinate the whole room I think.

We'll end up with literally 100's of seeds

Here's one! One pollination between two different plants doesn't necessarily give you the same result and outcome. But they will mostly be female. I've even gotten males from "female" seed stock so you always have the odd one. Genetics are hard to grasp even for the highly educated people.

Growing it in Graduation 7x and Dissertation 3x - its just a banker and I have some deseeded dried to try tonight!
26/10/23 Smoke Report

Oh but its really proper great if you like the feeling you're 30% smarter than the average bear since you ingested it and filled with love to help others out in any way you can with your new super power. Its not cured so think I'm getting a little extra "racey" but yeah,

@Barney's Farm Mimosa x Orange Punch delivers it all.

26/10/23 Smoke Report

Oh but its really proper great if you like the feeling you're 30% smarter than the average bear since you ingested it and filled with love to help others out in any way you can with your new super power. Its not cured so think I'm getting a little extra "racey" but yeah,

@Barney's Farm Mimosa x Orange Punch delivers it all.
My runtz started out like this and really wasn't good for my ADHD it really set me off but couple more weeks it was much better šŸ‘Œ

OK - still a bit racey so lets give the Purple Queen a go? Purple Kush - and ours went purple. We struggle to get temps low enough overnight at times to bring out more colour but this is banging purple just naturally.

Forgot to weight it - this nug had some seeds still. Reckon just 1.5g smaller nug.

& Co loved growing it - with OG Kush its her fave. Easy to grow she likes the smell.

Hopefully I'm curled up in bed in minutes!

As the father of the modern telephone once said(ish), when one journal closes another opens.
You mean like gremlins

Throw water on them they double?

Nope - I can see the finish line. Canuk arrive its early Feb

If not Jan.

No more journals.

Ticking down. End in sight.

Hence the expression ā€œgremlinsā€ in the line I suppose.

But - you know that beautiful sound a car makes aftwr a hard journey, parked up on a summerss evening. The ticking sound as the metal contracts, gas in the air tick - tiiick - tiick

That?

Yeah. That.

Back
Top Bottom