Nick Hardy's Skunk Works #1 10 Strains 18 Solo Cups 4x4 HPS/CMH: Thailand!

Locked and loaded with Mimosa x Orange Punch - its so green and chloro smelling even after 90 minutes in the dehydrator - but yeah lets go! 🤣

Nick

image.jpg

The @Barney's Farm Mimosa x Orange Punch is just an epic strain to grow. Not smoked it yet (not smoked most of these strains though) grows big and easy. A New Orleans joint.
You have my interest! Sounds yummy!
HPS and CMH? I’ve done it now. Never say never but I’m not hurrying back! Its not just the power its the heat management as well. Without Co2 and AC the wheels fell off (it was 1000w in a 4x4 - I recognise this in mildly insane)
You pulled it off well! That wasn't easy!
Single door tents - don’t buy one for flower. Two doors good. One door bad.
I'm in my 6th + year in my tent with a back entry. I hope to find a good front and rear access one!
Livin’ the dream - we’ll do better next time out. 🤣🤣🤣
Keep doing that you two! :green_heart:
Locked and loaded with Mimosa x Orange Punch
Sounds lip smackin!

You pulled it off well! That wasn't easy!
From you Stone that really means a lot. krup kunh kup 🙏🏼 by no means perfect but eith those lights in that space with the background environment yeah we had a good stab at it.

Hehe - I’m poleaxed off two small vape hits of green chloro tasting MxOP - I have a legit 180cm lady of it 3 weeks out from harvest at 8 weeks (5 weeks since flip today)

Its a special strain to grow and I’m stoned! I think its perhaps Barney’s premier focus. They just did the Mimoda Evo on which this is based about 3-4 years ago? Then cross bred it back. And upped it again. @Greenvein knows it better from a consumption point of view than me but yeah I’m in a happy place!

Its still green so even in the vape not any flavour really. But that’s to come a in a few weeks.

The top of the plant at the bag is at those plug sockets at 220cm - less 30cm the pot and 15cm the tray?

That’s as tall as me out the dirt! 😂

IMG_6991.jpeg

36082C3C-4096-49E0-8296-91AA50332142.jpeg

These are out of the small nug I had quick dried yesterday. The mother is a Mimosa x Orange Punch. They got impregnated by who knows?!

My money would be on the RQS Wedding Crasher. So likely another Indica Dom Hybrid. I assume they’ll be regs? Maybe prone to hermie? Those Wedding Crashers were a bitch to pop and grow the MxOP the opposite - dream.

We’re gonna have a lot of seeds. Oh well! Life gives you lemons…

Nick & Seeds 😂

These are out of the small nug I had quick dried yesterday. The mother is a Mimosa x Orange Punch. They got impregnated by who knows?!

My money would be on the RQS Wedding Crasher. So likely another Indica Dom Hybrid. I assume they’ll be regs? Maybe prone to hermie? Those Wedding Crashers were a bitch to pop and grow the MxOP the opposite - dream.

Nick & Seeds 😂
Thats nice of you 😊

Nick & Seeds 😂
When you gonna pop em nick? I'm tempted to try some 🤣

I got ticked off by Rob & Teddy. No sending or talk of sending seeds on the site as its technically illegal in the US. In the site’s T&C’s.

Fair enough - no wish to cause them a problem!

We have this Thai bungalow we rent for the kids from & Co’s village she helps get jobs for. When her son’s kid is born, due this week, when its three months old they’ll move there. Ahe wants to keep an eye on it/them. They’re only 19 and 20 years old 😅

She wants a 4x8 with lights for that house though. There’s a couple of gardeners live there now to keep an eye on the tent. I’m thinking we’ll pop like 6 of each for about 48 seeds across 8 strains. Some will fail, some will be male. See what looks banging and clone it lots. Worst case it will end up in pre rolls.

But might all be wasted if we have to stop growing. They might all be rubbish!

Not sure what we’ll do but treating as a bonus. It was never gonna be very saleable weed anyway - its too much to give away and yet too little to sell really. Maybe a little dispensary wants the 50g here and there from some odd bin end strains. I haven’t seen anything but the Slurricane for sale here. See what its like when dried and cured.

I got ticked off by Rob & Teddy. No sending or talk of sending seeds on the site as its technically illegal in the US. In the site’s T&C’s.

Fair enough - no wish to cause them a problem!

We have this Thai bungalow we rent for the kids from & Co’s village she helps get jobs for. When her son’s kid is born, due this week, when its three months old they’ll move there. Ahe wants to keep an eye on it/them. They’re only 19 and 20 years old 😅

She wants a 4x8 with lights for that house though. There’s a couple of gardeners live there now to keep an eye on the tent. I’m thinking we’ll pop like 6 of each for about 48 seeds across 8 strains. Some will fail, some will be male. See what looks banging and clone it lots. Worst case it will end up in pre rolls.

But might all be wasted if we have to stop growing. They might all be rubbish!

Not sure what we’ll do but treating as a bonus. It was never gonna be very saleable weed anyway - its too much to give away and yet too little to sell really. Maybe a little dispensary wants the 50g here and there from some odd bin end strains. I haven’t seen anything but the Slurricane for sale here. See what its like when dried and cured.
I got told of the other day too for mentioning our exchange and then the next day for having links to the 3d print files. The hand of Teddy 🤣🤣

The hand of Teddy 🤣🤣
The Iron Fist of Teddy.

But yeah they got a business to run, keep their lights on. All good.

Tonights all too green sample again laden with seeds:

CBD Enhanced Warlock from Serious Seeds. Its meant to be 1:1 THC/CBD

I’m sure it will get me mashed whatever it tests to.

IMG_7021.jpeg

They'll be regs and it's a coin flip for another hermie in my opinion but you know.
Nanners are most often stress induced from heat and nutrient excess. A real hermie show balls in early flower, not nanners in late flower.

Cheers!

Yeah the thing with these though is one strain at least- the Wedding Crasher at lat the min hermied, the lights didn’t come on one day. They were honestly such a pain to grow already before then. Then likely everything was impregnated by those rather than by themselves so I’d go regs with some more prone to hermie in future because they’re from a crossdressing Papa Wedding Crasher.

I have to grow some out though, right? 🤣

induced from heat and nutrient excess.
Yeah - a 1000w HPS as you know tuns hot as. In a 4x4 with background temps Thaistyleee it was always going to be tough. While I was away in Cambodia the capacitor on that AC broke, batteries on the Temp/Rh sensor ran out. & Co wasn't really looking for that stuff. Very much my grow. No blame apportioned at all.

I was very fk-in happy to eventually get home and not for the plants!

we replaced all the switches on all four timers to upgraded magnetic Schneider contacts. Not cheap. Then I had an wx British Army sparky come over and check everything for spec.

His only comment was if you’re going to have a multi adaptor on the floor use a construction grade one (all but the one he pointed out already were)

AC is going to break from time to time. We have them serviced between grows but still. LED would have been fine could have just vented more.

Live and you learn. The next one no chance, of environmentals messing with us. Though the Reg seeds seemingly ungrown by anyone else might be an issue. Gorilla x Banner

Back
Top Bottom