Nick Hardy's Skunk Works #1 10 Strains 18 Solo Cups 4x4 HPS/CMH: Thailand!

IMG_6392.jpeg

I’m and seen my babies! (I covered off yeah family missed them blah elsewhere 🤣)

This grow has been a bit underwatered. Because the irrigation heads are blocked from what ainsaw today. I hand watered them mostly. Aldo there is definitely some light burn. Because? I knew the Co2 would run out while I was travelling. It could have been replaced but I felt happier while I was away there wasn’t that risk point. But probably it was an abundance of caution - & Co seems to have done just fine. The buds look on a bunch of strains a bit popcorny - but hey the Auto ain’t near ready for two weeks and 4 weeks the rest so yeah we’re good!

IMG_6393.jpeg

We don’t have any plants presenting seeds? 😅 Maybe my madness two weeks ago was just that 🤞🏼

Photo HPS light dump below.

Nick & The Girls

IMG_6373.jpeg

IMG_6375.jpeg

IMG_6377.jpeg
Glad your back blah blah. 🤣

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

My sense of smell ain’t great any more 😂

But yes. Too many strains and I hate touching them which I’d need to get individual smells from / sure smalls like a pungent 4x4 tent of weed though! (Lolz our first tent grow too!
I just got my 2 new 4x5 2 in 1 tents today in preparation for Canuk grow

Yeah like Shed says - we want a journal!

Maybe he wasn’t saying that but I want one!

This grow Co2 within the hour - they need 4x a day watering I reckon. The gas will take the light burn edge off.

But yeah not seeing any seeds.

Nick

Day #79/80 Auto
Day #44 Flip

So no one told me (and I didn’t think to check) that the lights has been set to manual.

I saw all this light burn and thought “oh yeah the gas ran out” a d the AC has a problem. AC guys just arrived replacing the compressor for $40 which seems cheap even for a second hand one.

The lights didn’t run out for 60 hours or whatever. & Co and the Lad are both “oooh we forgot to switch off and not tell you timer have a problem”

I’m pretty gutted. I don’t oversleep or miss appointments but yeah other people do. Told me it was manual I’d have done it.

So sad. & Co knows this wasn’t for sale so much as a passion thing and so she’s sad too.

I can think through it like a “Seconds From Disaster” type TV show where the airplane Captain missed his taxi leading to everyone dying 4 hours later but yeah whatever.

Just go again in this case. The new light will arrive soon and have a new grow planned. My revenge? Buying a new tent need two doors not the single on the Mars Hydro 4x4

Some photos. The Strawberry Cheesecake Auto isn’t ready (nor burnt like the others) The bud ain’t great.

9 is maybe the magic nunber which Bill said at the start. I’ll find the link to the post where he said it or maybe it was in a PM. 4 months back.

Nick and Tears

IMG_6496.jpeg

IMG_6497.jpeg

IMG_6498.jpeg

I mean the photon app would have let you know light was on manual or do you mean the light timer not dimmer?
Totally - hope the fam learnt something about communication on this.

Not sure I needed the app on this one! Its a more binary question! Are the lights on or off at 8pm?

Timer was the issue.

As basic as it gets for a failure!

Can you ping the name of the @VIVOSUN tent please?

I’ll double down! 🤣
These  are the ones I got they are a 2 in 1 tent grow 4ftx4ft and clone/mother 1ft x4ft .
Word of warning the divider between the 2 compartments will need taping as its only held by Velcro and not a good seal to stop light ingress from clone room .
You could leave divider out and have a grow room 4ft x 5ft with 2 doors for access

Dunno!

Its the dot com amazon for delivery to the Real Nick Hardy so options bary. You seen the pointy roof ones @VIVOSUN have?!!!

A 5x5 in grey is my dream. Or black just can’t find anyone will ship here.

100% I’ll pay (and the import duties 😂)

They have some very cool stuff and this isn’t some plea for free stuff or discounts. But drip trays, Bill’s U hooks for babies - they seem like they read the site and make stuff to spec. Dunno.

The pointy roofed tents are genius. Stick the lights and fans up there and get a true 6ft or whatever to grow in.

OK some real cool stuff has come out of this fk up since I last wrote and none of it from me.

Actually the AC bit was me.

Ac guys arrived and serviced this tents AC and now they understand how its being used it made sense so they adjusted a setting on the compressor and replaced this
image.jpg

I knew something had broken.

But piano wires hung from the ceiling was a feature of the Gestapo on Prinz-Albrecht-Straße - horrific horrible stuff.

& Co and The Lad said the plants weigh too much and they can’t put bamboo in easily so they hung the plants. Its very smart - we do need a 2 door 4x4 next time because its going to make access/eye safety an issue but yeah seems a cool solution. (Its not piano wire but fishing I think - & Co’s own passion project!) You’ll have to look really closely but there are cables coming down to hold the plants up.

IMG_6505.jpeg

IMG_6504.jpeg

IMG_6503.jpeg

OK some real cool stuff has come out of this fk up since I last wrote and none of it from me.

Actually the AC bit was me.

Ac guys arrived and serviced this tents AC and now they understand how its being used it made sense so they adjusted a setting on the compressor and replaced this
image.jpg

I knew something had broken.

But piano wires hung from the ceiling was a feature of the Gestapo on Prinz-Albrecht-Straße - horrific horrible stuff.

& Co and The Lad said the plants weigh too much and they can’t put bamboo in easily so they hung the plants. Its very smart - we do need a 2 door 4x4 next time because its going to make access/eye safety an issue but yeah seems a cool solution. (Its not piano wire but fishing I think - & Co’s own passion project!) You’ll have to look really closely but there are cables coming down to hold the plants up.

IMG_6505.jpeg

IMG_6504.jpeg

IMG_6503.jpeg
ah a shagged capacitor that'll do it 😊

Back
Top Bottom