Rifleman's - Multi-Strain Auto Grow - 600W - Hydro

Great results Rifleman congrats! :bravo:

Bet it will be hard to make the final chop after all this time you must be pretty attached :laughtwo:
I've had a couple plants go really long on me and by the time I chopped them "attached" was not the word I would have done used. :laughtwo: More like frustrated mixed with a quiet desperation to get them out of my tent.

Day 121 and still no amber or decline in health. Doesn't matter, she climbs onto the chopping block this weekend, I need the room. :) Check back Sunday evening for wet weights.

She looks so healthy, maybe you have discovered a perpetual bud making machine. :laughtwo: With no decline in health perhaps you could cut off the biggest buds and see if she grows new ones. And yes I am rather baked right now. :volcano-smiley: But it sure would be nice.

Great results Rifleman congrats! :bravo:

Bet it will be hard to make the final chop after all this time you must be pretty attached :laughtwo:

Not at all, mostly irritated. :)

Nice work Lucas now comes the day of harvest keep up the good work.
:thumb:

ITS SUNDAY !!!:cheer::cheer::cheer:

:) Harvest Day :)

I've had a couple plants go really long on me and by the time I chopped them "attached" was not the word I would have done used. :laughtwo: More like frustrated mixed with a quiet desperation to get them out of my tent.

Exactly. :)

Sweet Tooth took her last steps to the chopping block today. Day 123. Her hanging wet weight is 1841 grams. Dry weight by next weekend, and then we'll move this to the completed journals. Hope everyone had a great weekend, it's finally time for me to relax and burn one by the porch heater while Roscoe tells me what the chickens were plotting today. :)

Very nice. If you only get 20% dry that will be a nice little harvest. I would love to be able to pull 12+ ounces off a plant. If I could stop having learning experiences and just have one decent grow without mistakes I would be so happy.

All i can say is............dammmnnnnnn! That is wicked crazy Rifleman! Can't wait for the dry weight! Bravo my good sir!

Sunday night so it must be dry weight day. :) As promised this journal is coming to a close so I had better spill the beans. Final dry weight for ST was........ <drumroll>....... 367g/13.1oz Now for those keeping count that was 244g for Q1, and 344 for BK. Add the three girls together and one gets 955g or 34.1 ounces in 123 days using 600w for half the grow and 1Kw the last half. Y'all can do the gram per watt per day per light per whatever math if you want, I'll just call it a good grow. What's left of it is in the photo below. Two 8L and one 4L cVault. :)

That said, I saw an article in this month's issue of HT where a guy has written a how to book for growing cannabis. Three pounds per light is the premise. It sells for $500US. :rofl: Remember I had one of my girls commit suicide early in this grow and I'm only 14 ounces from his magical number of 3lb per light...AND I'll be the first to admit that I am no where near dialed in, a pro, or anything but lucky. Maybe 420 should place a full page ad in HT and tell the world that it can be taught/learned for free right here at 420Mag.

Just my thoughts on it, he's as big a douche as the guy who raised the hiv drug price.

Peace out y'all, I'm going to report this one as complete and move all future activity to The Roost. Thanks to everyone who has followed along, if it weren't for you I wouldn't do this. :peace:

Sunday night so it must be dry weight day. :) As promised this journal is coming to a close so I had better spill the beans. Final dry weight for ST was........ <drumroll>....... 367g/13.1oz Now for those keeping count that was 244g for Q1, and 344 for BK. Add the three girls together and one gets 955g or 34.1 ounces in 123 days using 600w for half the grow and 1Kw the last half. Y'all can do the gram per watt per day per light per whatever math if you want, I'll just call it a good grow. What's left of it is in the photo below. Two 8L and one 4L cVault. :)

That said, I saw an article in this month's issue of HT where a guy has written a how to book for growing cannabis. Three pounds per light is the premise. It sells for $500US. :rofl: Remember I had one of my girls commit suicide early in this grow and I'm only 14 ounces from his magical number of 3lb per light...AND I'll be the first to admit that I am no where near dialed in, a pro, or anything but lucky. Maybe 420 should place a full page ad in HT and tell the world that it can be taught/learned for free right here at 420Mag.

Just my thoughts on it, he's as big a douche as the guy who raised the hiv drug price.

Peace out y'all, I'm going to report this one as complete and move all future activity to The Roost. Thanks to everyone who has followed along, if it weren't for you I wouldn't do this. :peace:

An impressive finish to a great grow, Rifleman. Congratulations on your yield and I totally agree with you about HT and CannaBro (if Shkreli is PharmaBro then this guy definitely needs a similar nickname ...) +reps for this journal and now to concentrate on the perpetual journey!

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom