Smokie's CFL Perpetual Auto Grow - 2016

Lookin' frosty Smokie. Couple more weeks on that Big B and you'll be rolling one of her up! :)

Thank you RTK! I'm thinking she's got another 3 weeks, at least. I really want her to fatten up... the pictures for sure add 10lbs! :rofl:

March 14th update:

Temperature is 24 degrees and humidity is 40%. Let's start with a family shot today, shall we?

DSCF15704.JPG

Big B - Day 52, 10.6lbs down from 11.4lbs yesterday

DSCF15764.JPG

DSCF15782.JPG

Big B didn't need much this morning. I removed some leaves to allow more light through, but all in all, she really doesn't need me much anymore. My oldest is growing up! :slide:

Ivy - Day 32, 9.6lbs down from 10.4 yesterday

DSCF15794.JPG

DSCF15813.JPG

Ivy is my bushy girl. She's leaves everywhere! In the top view, I circled her "band aid". She doesn't seem to be too upset by her fracture though, so once she's done healing, the crazy training will start.

Ruby - Day 10, 8.4lbs before anything, 9.6lbs after soil top up, and 10.4lbs after water

DSCF15754.JPG

Ruby got her soil topped up this morning, and she also got her first feeding of nutrients. Unlike my previous girls, this mix has no nutrients in it, so I feel ever so slightly more comfortable feeding her as per the schedule. Ruby received 2 cups of water with 0.25mL of grow, bloom & micro this morning. I'll see how she is over the next few days and adjust if needed from there.

Work went well this weekend, and it turns out I've already got a promotion. I'm nervous, but I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...

:circle-of-love: Have a fantastic day everyone! :circle-of-love:

Thank you RTK! I'm thinking she's got another 3 weeks, at least. I really want her to fatten up... the pictures for sure add 10lbs! :rofl:

That they do. Glad to hear you've got a realistic timeline for her, looks like she could do that easily.

Work went well this weekend, and it turns out I've already got a promotion. I'm nervous, but I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...

:circle-of-love: Have a fantastic day everyone! :circle-of-love:

I tell ya, things go good once ya get a garden going!

:high-five: bud.

That they do. Glad to hear you've got a realistic timeline for her, looks like she could do that easily.

I tell ya, things go good once ya get a garden going!

:high-five: bud.

I hope so, she smells so darn good... I just don't want to wait anymore!

If my garden juju can get me a promotion and raise, I wonder if I should start buying lottery tickets too... I mean at least then I've got a chance :rofl:

I'll be back with an update later tonight... need to organize pictures from the last three days and two cameras. I promise though I got an awesome sugar shot of Big B, and I cannot wait to show you guys!

March 17th update:

Garden juju does not help you win crossword scratch tickets. Only works towards work apparently. :wood: that it continues there at the very least!

Temp varied between 26-29 degrees and RH was 45%.

Big B - Day 55, 8.6lbs before water and 10.8lbs after

IMG_34098.JPG

IMG_34199.JPG

Since my actual camera is toast, pictures will be cell phone quality from now on. However, the macro is much better on the phone, so sugar shot! Big B got 1 liter of water today with 2mL of grow, bloom and micro. I moved her back down to a liter since I would prefer to water the girls all on the same day for convenience sake.

Ivy - Day 35, 9.6lbs

IMG_34227.JPG

IMG_34298.JPG

Ivy got water (1 liter with 1.5mL of grow, bloom, micro) yesterday morning, and a major haircut. Preened back, she's absolutely stunning. She's also just started to flower! I'm going to need to replace my carbon soon. :laughtwo:

Ruby - Day 13, 9.2lbs

IMG_34175.JPG

Her PH needs to be checked tomorrow, but she's finally growing! I can actually notice a difference between this photo from this morning and looking at her now. :high-five:

And a family shot for good measure:

IMG_34306.JPG

:circle-of-love: Have a great night everyone! :circle-of-love:

Double update Saturday!

I've been working everyday for the last 12 days, and I'm exhausted. I uploaded pictures for an update on Sunday, and completely forgot to finish the update. I will do that update first!

March 20th update:

Temp was 26 degrees, and humidity was 35%. None of the girls needed anything, so just pictures.

DSCF16094.JPG

Big B - Day 58, weighing 9.4lbs

DSCF16141.JPG

DSCF16131.JPG

Ivy - Day 38, weighing 9.0lbs

DSCF16164.JPG

DSCF16174.JPG

Ruby - Day 16, weighing 9.0lbs

DSCF16103.JPG

March 25th update:

Temp was 29 degrees in the morning, but cooled down to 26 degree by day's end. Humidity was 40%.

Big B - Day 63, 8.2lbs before watering & 10.4lbs after

DSCF16254.JPG

Big B is slowly on her way to harvest. I'm giving her another two weeks (give or take), and weaning down her nutrients as we get there. She started her weaning on her last feed where she went from 2mL of grow, bloom, and micro per liter to 1.5mL. This is what she got yesterday as well. Every second feeding, her nutes will reduce by 0.5mL until she's just water for a few days. And then we will harvest!

Ivy - Day 43, 7.8lbs before watering & 9.8lbs after

DSCF16216.JPG

DSCF16234.JPG

Ivy just keeps taking whatever I dish out to her. She's moved up to 2mL of grow, bloom & micro per liter of water.

Ruby - Day 21, 8.8lbs before watering and 11.0lbs after

DSCF16197.JPG

DSCF16204.JPG

Ruby is a little slower than I'd like, but she's doing well despite that. I did top her at some point this week while I stuck my head in the tent, but I'm not sure on what exact day (whoops). The baby dog was checking her out, and seems to approve though! She upgraded and got 1.5mL of GBM in 1 liter of water yesterday.

And I totally forgot a family shot, sorry! I'd go take one, but I need to get ready for work.

:circle-of-love: Have a wonderful weekend! :circle-of-love:

You sure have been busy my dear, promotion schmermotion it always ends up being more work. Lol.until your at the top. Glad you got the chance for the update, we're missing you here :circle-of-love: im glad your back on your feet and full steam ahead, what a trip it is... Life.

Good to see you're feeling better , KIG my dear:green_heart:cheers

Ps... Lmfao I got the exact same bathroom scale.

Excellent smokie!
Everything looks great....except for your work schedule.

Thanks Mittin! I now have Monday and Tuesday off. Tuesday I'll even be kid-less... What a thought!

You sure have been busy my dear, promotion schmermotion it always ends up being more work. Lol.until your at the top. Glad you got the chance for the update, we're missing you here :circle-of-love: im glad your back on your feet and full steam ahead, what a trip it is... Life.

Good to see you're feeling better , KIG my dear:green_heart:cheers

Ps... Lmfao I got the exact same bathroom scale.

It is so much more work... especially since I know not a thing about being management and I'm learning by the seat of my pants. I really miss being here, and in my garden. I miss just "sunbathing" with the girls singing them silly little love songs.

Thank you. I'm glad to be back up and running. Although I'm running a little low on steam. My new mantra is "hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go". On the plus, I think working at a pie place is going to help at least maintain my weight.

I think a lot of Canadians have that scale. I've seen it in a few journals. But how could you go wrong for 10$?

Great looking girls smokie!

Thank you! Usually this is where I'd say I worked hard on them, but I've basically been ignoring them lately and they're still doing fantastic :laughtwo:. A few more weeks and I'll be drying and curing, I just can't believe it.

March 28th update:

Temperature is 28/29 degrees, and humidity was 40% before water and 50% after.

DSCF16344.JPG

Big B and Ivy get rotated about once a week at this point. Ruby will start getting rotated with Ivy once Big B is harvested (April 10th, at the latest). I will be waiting to drop my next seed(s) until my organic soil is done, which won't be until the beginning of May.

Big B Day 66, 8.2lbs before water and 10.4lbs after

DSCF16453.JPG

Big B's feed today was 1mL of grow, bloom and micro in 1 litre of water. I was going to do 2 feedings at each level before decreasing, but I think I'd rather get to flush sooner than later with her browning pistils and all. I don't have more than camera zoom, but almost all trichomes are milky. Her final weeks schedule goes like this now:
day 69 - 0.5mL, day 72 - PHed water - day 75 - PHed water, day 78/79 - harvest!

Ivy Day 46, 7.8lbs before water and 9.8lbs after

DSCF16422.JPG

DSCF16442.JPG

Ivy is much a momma's girl. Momma says "bend", and she immediately says "how low"? She is growing pretty fiercely and I'm little afraid she's going to become a trouble maker when she starts to finish. Her lower branches are getting plenty of light from her the manipulation and she has at least 8 main colas this far. There's a 9th that might end up a main and a 10th that is lower than the rest but could catch up easily. I'm so proud!

Ivy got 2mL of grow, bloom & micro this morning in 1 litre of water.

Ruby Day 24, 8.6lbs before water, and 11.0lbs after

DSCF16354.JPG

DSCF16373.JPG

I'm pretty surprised with Ruby. She's been my slow girl up until this point, but topping her seems to have worked well for her. I did a top/fim combo on her (accidentally of course), and she has 3 tops coming from that. She got 1.5mL of grow, bloom & micro in 1 litre of water.

Work changed... I was having a blast and looking forward to being there despite the long and crazy hours. However, Saturday things changed and I'm honestly not even sure if I want to go back. I came home from work yesterday and went straight to the bong. Didn't say hi to anyone, didn't pass go, didn't collect $200...

In short, I basically lost my promotion because I didn't know what I was doing, had no training, and he would rather do it himself than show me how. I am still a keyholder, but if my hours don't open up to 6am, I don't even know how long that'll last. The absolute best part? He knew I couldn't do 6am when he hired me, and he knew I had no experience in management when he promoted me. The only reason I even knew I lost my management access was because another employee (not management) told me that the boss said he'd be revoking it. Excuse me while I find that bong again...

:circle-of-love: Have a good night everyone. I'll be the smoke cloud over in the corner! :circle-of-love:

Sorry to hear that man. Work is such a stressful part of life. It's also a necessary part of life. While you're probably in the ditches at the moment, there's always something to take from the experience. Learn from it accept it move past it. Not the easiest advice to accept but I've been where you are and I understand your pain. I throughly have enjoyed the grow journal looking forward to seeing how the cure and harvest goes. I currently have a journal going of 6 plants in their 6 week of flower so I'm close to the harvest and cure stage. Keep your head up and rip a fatty for me.

Jeeze smokiebear! You've got quite the roller coaster emotional life these past few weeks. I hope it's not detrimental to your situation and that you have better next few weeks... Keep the family close and nevermind your boss, he Sounds like an idiot anyways.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Jeeze smokiebear! You've got quite the roller coaster emotional life these past few weeks. I hope it's not detrimental to your situation and that you have better next few weeks... Keep the family close and nevermind your boss, he Sounds like an idiot anyways.

Boss is an idiot? How unique!

:)

While you're probably in the ditches at the moment, there's always something to take from the experience. Learn from it accept it move past it. Not the easiest advice to accept but I've been where you are and I understand your pain.

Oh I know, but I'm one of those people with a hidden temper. Once I calm down, I can focus... until then though, I'm hell in heels.

I throughly have enjoyed the grow journal looking forward to seeing how the cure and harvest goes. I currently have a journal going of 6 plants in their 6 week of flower so I'm close to the harvest and cure stage. Keep your head up and rip a fatty for me.

Thank you! We did a quick dry on a small branch and smoked it this morning. Minus the chemical taste, I think I'm right about her being just about done.

I'll hunt down your journal and check it out!

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Right?! I haven't weighed myself in a few days, but I did spend all morning snuggling with the baby dog and pigging out on chocolate bunnies. There is still doughnut dough left in the fridge though... those might be my next victim :rofl:

Level headed me says he's just stressed, and stress can make you do stupid things. Defeated me completely agrees that he's an idiot and says you can't fix stupid.

Boss is an idiot? How unique!

:)

:high-five:

March 29th update:

DSCF16605.JPG

I moved the girls around again. I think this way works best for now. I have Big B on the one end, making sure her middle can get light. Ruby is the center star today since I'm getting tired of her stretching. And last but not least, Ivy is on the other end trying to get her to grow up instead of out.

Big B - Day 67, weighing 9.4lbs

DSCF16594.JPG

DSCF16571.JPG

I pulled a "sample" off yesterday and let it dry in front of a fan for 18 hours. Not half bad... a wee bit chemically, but almost there. I'm pretty content with this fact. However I am not content with the fact that Big B is nearly all air. Maybe it was the nug I took, but I won't know until she's upside down.

This morning was a play with the girls kind of morning. Big B got tied back down after being free for so long. I wanted her middle buds to get more light during her last weeks to try and bulk them up. Each of her main colas got pulled and pinned, and anything else that reached the side of the pot did as well.

Ivy - Day 47, weighing 8.8lbs

DSCF16553.JPG

Ivy on the other hand had nearly all her paperclip ties removed. She has one branch newly tied down, and a lower branch twisted to come up the middle. I want her to think she's running out of width, so I put her widest sides up against the tent sides for now.

Ruby - Day 25, weighing 10.0lbs

DSCF16513.JPG

Yesterday's picture didn't show justice to her topping/fimming. I'm not sure if I'll be surprised if she suddenly decides on a 4th top as well. She's a strange one so far... but she's still alive so that's something! :laughtwo:

I should've got another side shot of her, but she's nearly the same height as Ivy who has 22 days on her. I'm going to have to break the chopsticks out soon and start bopping her head a la Little Bunny Foo Foo! (Kidding of course, I'll brush her tops nicely as long as she slows her roll.) I'm also hoping that moving her directly under the light will help keep the stretching down. I'm not sure if she's more sativa or indica though, so it might just be in her genes.

Anyhow, I'm off to the doctor's for the afternoon.

:circle-of-love: Have a great day everyone! :circle-of-love:

I gotta look up some video on the chopstick/broom handle (depending on scale) technique. It's under the top fan leave once each way or something? I'm just not clear on how deep one would go to constitute a "brush".

Bobbin' 'em on the head is easier to visualize. :)

:goodjob: :thumb: :adore:

Ive not planted my seed or decided on which lights to run have it all sitting in front of me. Folks who take time to share will be the success of my grow. Thank you

Sent from my SCH-R530X using 420

Back
Top Bottom