Nick Serious - DYNOMYCO 2023 - Solo Cup Challenge

Hi,

So was already growing what I thought was two Serious Seeds in solos that my wife (& Co from now on) is not allowed to touch. They’re broadly a coffee table grow and I wasn’t going to cheat and use fancy lights I have or mega nutes or Co2. I had them pegged as baby SIPs running inside on my coffee table.

The @DYNOMYCO contest piqued my interest so I changed all that.

I don’t have any left, used all 340g I paid lots for (they don’t ship here) and in our Graduation grow it went gangbusters good. At final up pot 3 gallon fabric to 5 gallon airpot we’d already run out. Best stems I’ve seen on 40 day from tap root.

I only have 28 days and I’m dead out of Dynomyco.

I thought I had a Seriotica from Serious Seeds in Amsterdam to pop up like any day with the Strawberry AK from the same. When I decided to enter the comp i thought further inspection was warranted. There was no seed in the solo SIP. Like seriously, I looked then had to walk cap in hand and ask my wife to check. So honestly no idea what happened to it, we sifted it. Then rebuilt it with a new Seriotica from Serious Seeds. This one is in!

The first photo is current state of play.

The left was dropped in a glass of my swimming pool water for about an hour. It sank immediately and then rose after after about 30 minutes think thats good. My buddy @Azimuth might have an opinion. My swimming pool doesn't have salt or chlorine in. Its what they call in the trade an “Ozone Pool” aka H2O2 or more commonly known as Hydrogen Peroxide. You can drink it, its basically what they use in hospitals. They hook up either a 35 or 50% mix and adjust the doser. Comes out at like a 3% mix. Seeds are said to quite like a splash before popping, my pals at Serious say. My amigo @Bill284 looks like he uses hydrogen peroxide on his hair but I think he’s au natural and @InTheShed will say my pool contains pee as well!

I tagged those people because this is a neat landing for me growing in a solo cup. I was doing it anyway but my thoughts of keeping it under house lights only (I already have a Phillips multi colour Hue with a cracked globe on the Strawberry AK, I’m pushing the boundaries of household lights already 🤣) but I sorta made myself a dare with these solos already. Now no rules other than they stay in the solos - I put a ruler next to one - is that the right size for 16oz - and more importantly - are those OK coloured solo pots? Orange for Dutch and green for weed i have a selection of coloured solos. Pick a colour I’ll see if I’ve got it.

They are in solos for Shed - because he caight my eye with his
They are SIP style. For Azi and @Weffalo because love the engineering elegance of it and they get epic results.
They are loosely based on Bill’s layering method

Right now in potting soil but gonna switch to coco peat as soon as the new one pops. Because that’s what I know. Actually coco, gas, massive lights and, yeah my only growing style. 😅

Then I’m a gonna start feeding them coco plant crack nutes and flip ‘em quick as I can and put them in with the Graduation grow in my sig and see how they catch up with their big sisters that started out with DynoMyco. 12/12 within a week. I’m hoping pistels by June.

Which is good - because there are only 28 days until June 4th when the comp ends!

Any questions let me know. The first photo is Pulp Fiction and a dining reference for @Carmen Ray who knows about the beginnings of this grow!

Nick (& Co not along until maybe trim! I think I’m
Allergic to it 🤣)

656680B6-9808-4D7C-B1C7-50477F3C32D0.jpeg

85A66263-74CD-4601-9B8E-ECFD3F817A80.jpeg
F00A9DAC-7FC7-4E16-8725-D192DC1C9BE7.jpeg
6A6DBC19-C052-4B52-8CFA-D9CD106501DC.jpeg

E3F656F3-8696-49D2-9B54-D595E3E78423.jpeg
1697F4C9-4164-4944-A1B5-EBE7F3BFA847.jpeg
DDB6B2DD-AEDD-4428-A534-960613B5003C.jpeg
30BA325B-0359-4F81-8CFB-163E4DBB2D84.jpeg

2E8F74E6-FEB2-4B8A-A55E-30CC91A27D89.jpeg

5BEA75DC-C13A-4DA7-A67F-9E59AC7C027D.jpeg

Hi,

So was already growing what I thought was two Serious Seeds in solos that my wife (& Co from now on) is not allowed to touch. They’re broadly a coffee table grow and I wasn’t going to cheat and use fancy lights I have or mega nutes or Co2. I had them pegged as baby SIPs running inside on my coffee table.

The @DYNOMYCO contest piqued my interest so I changed all that.

I don’t have any left, used all 340g I paid lots for (they don’t ship here) and in our Graduation grow it went gangbusters good. At final up pot 3 gallon fabric to 5 gallon airpot we’d already run out. Best stems I’ve seen on 40 day from tap root.

I only have 28 days and I’m dead out of Dynomyco.

I thought I had a Seriotica from Serious Seeds in Amsterdam to pop up like any day with the Strawberry AK from the same. When I decided to enter the comp i thought further inspection was warranted. There was no seed in the solo SIP. Like seriously, I looked then had to walk cap in hand and ask my wife to check. So honestly no idea what happened to it, we sifted it. Then rebuilt it with a new Seriotica from Serious Seeds. This one is in!

The first photo is current state of play.

The left was dropped in a glass of my swimming pool water for about an hour. It sank immediately and then rose after after about 30 minutes think thats good. My buddy @Azimuth might have an opinion. My swimming pool doesn't have salt or chlorine in. Its what they call in the trade an “Ozone Pool” aka H2O2 or more commonly known as Hydrogen Peroxide. You can drink it, its basically what they use in hospitals. They hook up either a 35 or 50% mix and adjust the doser. Comes out at like a 3% mix. Seeds are said to quite like a splash before popping, my pals at Serious say. My amigo @Bill284 looks like he uses hydrogen peroxide on his hair but I think he’s au natural and @InTheShed will say my pool contains pee as well!

I tagged those people because this is a neat landing for me growing in a solo cup. I was doing it anyway but my thoughts of keeping it under house lights only (I already have a Phillips multi colour Hue with a cracked globe on the Strawberry AK, I’m pushing the boundaries of household lights already 🤣) but I sorta made myself a dare with these solos already. Now no rules other than they stay in the solos - I put a ruler next to one - is that the right size for 16oz - and more importantly - are those OK coloured solo pots? Orange for Dutch and green for weed i have a selection of coloured solos. Pick a colour I’ll see if I’ve got it.

They are in solos for Shed - because he caight my eye with his
They are SIP style. For Azi and @Weffalo because love the engineering elegance of it and they get epic results.
They are loosely based on Bill’s layering method

Right now in potting soil but gonna switch to coco peat as soon as the new one pops. Because that’s what I know. Actually coco, gas, massive lights and, yeah my only growing style. 😅

Then I’m a gonna start feeding them coco plant crack nutes and flip ‘em quick as I can and put them in with the Graduation grow in my sig and see how they catch up with their big sisters that started out with DynoMyco. 12/12 within a week. I’m hoping pistels by June.

Which is good - because there are only 28 days until June 4th when the comp ends!

Any questions let me know. The first photo is Pulp Fiction and a dining reference for @Carmen Ray who knows about the beginnings of this grow!

Nick (& Co not along until maybe trim! I think I’m
Allergic to it 🤣)

656680B6-9808-4D7C-B1C7-50477F3C32D0.jpeg

85A66263-74CD-4601-9B8E-ECFD3F817A80.jpeg
F00A9DAC-7FC7-4E16-8725-D192DC1C9BE7.jpeg
6A6DBC19-C052-4B52-8CFA-D9CD106501DC.jpeg

E3F656F3-8696-49D2-9B54-D595E3E78423.jpeg
1697F4C9-4164-4944-A1B5-EBE7F3BFA847.jpeg
DDB6B2DD-AEDD-4428-A534-960613B5003C.jpeg

2E8F74E6-FEB2-4B8A-A55E-30CC91A27D89.jpeg

5BEA75DC-C13A-4DA7-A67F-9E59AC7C027D.jpeg
Good luck there mate and I like your colors of Solos I reckon. CL🍀

Good luck there mate and I like your colors of Solos I reckon. CL🍀
Dude so sorry for not tagging you!

The green cup is for @CaptainLucky as is thr orange one because never a prouder Windy City Irishman walked the streets of 420 forums!

To - is it @bluter someone else also being Irish and in the Windy City! You are all equal! Or @Jon

Join along as I try and absolutely blast through the growth cycle as far into flower as I can in 28 days.

Nute burn? If I dont have some by Sunday I’m not trying!

🤣

Nick

Dude so sorry for not tagging you!

The green cup is for @CaptainLucky as is thr orange one because never a prouder Windy City Irishman walked the streets of 420 forums!

To - is it @bluter someone else also being Irish and in the Windy City! You are all equal! Or @Jon

Join along as I try and absolutely blast through the growth cycle as far into flower as I can in 28 days.

Nute burn? If I dont have some by Sunday I’m not trying!

🤣

Nick
I don’t care for the color orange though if ya know what I mean. CL🍀

i'm a euromutt. we all are here. still part though, enough to enjoy a guinness anyway.

edit : oh there may be some local in the wood pile too. no one's really done the dna thing.

Just a hello as much as anything. Read your stuff but not really met so thought a silly solo grow as you were in the comp thread anyway might be the time to watch this or not.

I love these strains to grow but also wanted to grow pure solo. Well pure solo sip. Then that comp came up which might have been designed for me (also helpful getting out the shackles like no nutes, vegan and just an 4w energy saving bulb I’d been bullied in to (by myself!) and just have some pure fun. Try and keep it to three posts a week. Which means! Just 12 posts more!

Nick

i'm a euromutt. we all are here. still part though, enough to enjoy a guinness anyway.

edit : oh there may be some local in the wood pile too. no one's really done the dna thing.
I have and my daughter traced back to 1600s our ancestors in Ireland 🇮🇪. CL🍀

Just a hello as much as anything. Read your stuff but not really met so thought a silly solo grow as you were in the comp thread anyway might be the time to watch this or not.

I love these strains to grow but also wanted to grow pure solo. Well pure solo sip. Then that comp came up which might have been designed for me (also helpful getting out the shackles like no nutes, vegan and just an 4w energy saving bulb I’d been bullied in to (by myself!) and just have some pure fun. Try and keep it to three posts a week. Which means! Just 12 posts more!

Nick
I’m sure any color Solo that you grow solo ( meaning no +Co.) will be a great grow I reckon. CL🍀

I’m sure any color Solo that you grow solo ( meaning no +Co.) will be a great grow I reckon. CL🍀
I thank you for your faith, my sooon, but this grow shall not be for the faint hearted.

I’ll be taking the nutes and gas like the riding crop to these fine ladies buttocks, so I shall. Dine well on a Good Friday fish supper like it was yer last tomorrow, son, for all the food in the house hold is to go to these girls for the next 28 days!

Which leaves me my new new rule!

27 posts left. One a day.

Nick 😅

Oh moved them already down to the veg/mother tent on 18/6 Mars FCE6500’s
5012B897-30BF-4732-81CE-CC5602D8C1BD.jpeg

Maybe one of you knowledgeable members can tell me what the difference is between regular soil + raised bed soil ( besides the writing on the bag) n how can this soil can feed for 9 months. Extremely slow release maybe? I will be editing this unsponsored product shortly. CL🍀

Maybe one of you knowledgeable members can tell me what the difference is between regular soil + raised bed soil ( besides the writing on the bag) n how can this soil can feed for 9 months. Extremely slow release maybe? I will be editing this unsponsored product shortly. CL
Gotta look at the ingredients to tell the difference. Maybe one has more perlite? Also, what's the NPK on the bag for the "feeds for 9 months"? That will tell you a lot.

Gotta look at the ingredients to tell the difference. Maybe one has more perlite? Also, what's the NPK on the bag for the "feeds for 9 months"? That will tell you a lot.
It doesn’t say the NPK just slow release fertilizer. The other just says 100% organic. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom