Nick Hardy's Skunk Works #1 10 Strains 18 Solo Cups 4x4 HPS/CMH: Thailand!

I’ve never seen the movie Gremlins, nor Pretty Woman. Like gaping holes in my cultural reference points!

I’m more about

Ghosts in the wires.

Some Hulkberry/Bruce Banner ground up and ready to go this evening after work.

Really low producer. Her sister upstairs I posted about before - just nothing and its our first strain.

The RQS strains been awful - but willing to put the blame there on the distributor here in Th.

Hulkberry hit now - meh. Such an under performer in the solos (one died) and upstairs - bottom half randomly died and culled by & Co - she lets plants literally split in half and die before she culls so must have been serious.

They're a sponsor here. Dunno - I deal with the Thai it that is meant to have an import license - its not hard to get but costs say $600USD. We have the forms but really? Its not our biz so we have other ways and means to get seeds. So maybe all the RQS seeds we got zapped but yeah rubbish.

Banner sent my head in a tizzy in 3 minutes though. Weights are in.

Gotta fill out the Excel. 5 mins. % mins, all monkeys do what they say 😅 Perfect Blue Buildings - beside the green apple sea, August and everything - after.

Hence the expression “gremlins” in the line I suppose.

But - you know that beautiful sound a car makes aftwr a hard journey, parked up on a summerss evening. The ticking sound as the metal contracts, gas in the air tick - tiiick - tiick

That?

Yeah. That.
Especially the Landy in the African bush right.... cold one, something to smoke, hopefully a sunset.... perfection... tick tick tick tiiick tiiiick, then this.

1698404424429.png

There we go, this is dry trim, maybe it loses a gram here or there. Whatever we missed. We missed by 40% on dead weight. We missed by dunno 30% ish per plant. Go figure - numbers are there! SC Auto - yeah got mixed with the Blueberry. Don't ask! Pink Clothes hanger and pink cable ties plus blue cable ties got Thai'd!

And here:

IMG_7455.jpeg

Because like that tattoo says, yeah. We go again. Its possible this. Very possible. 1KG out out of 16oz solos in a 4x4? Yep it can be done. I have another tattoo for that.

"Leave Nothing On The Table" - that tattoo picture is next to a spinning top tattoo I drew though!

Legit bud numbers and seeds removed! Mostly - there's still a lot. Not counting the weight of those removed or the leaf for pre rolls.

Did we really miss? Yeah we missed and some stuff meant we missed by more than we should have. Its def possible though. Stay tuned or as they say drop by our Canuk grow where were gonna go again but with LED.

Did we really miss? meh - we had a whole lot of fun and got a bunch of knowledge from it on strains, lights, easier to learn from mistakes.

Doesn’t feel like losing! I even got a holiday in Kampot along the way!

Thanks for reading.

This is a wrap - I’ll maybe test the CBD Warlock next week - if I can find a nug without seeds in it 😂

Nick & Co and Complete - 3 to Go!

I’m really thinking of doing a grow that’s 16 plants in double sized 32oz solos per light in the main flower room for 48 plants but 4.8kg yield with lower costs and hassle. Reckon by grow #2 it’ll be 6kg plus an 8 week nearly no touch grow. Top them in a quad line style snd that’s it. F-all skill required.

I mean my dogs couldn’t run it but the cat could but then he’d be constantly renegotiating the contract 😂
You’ve made your point already. Why not do like one gallons or twos?

Oh seeds. Yeah 😂

We got seeds which I’ll take as a bonus. This a light wet trim happening now and & Co is leaving them in. Final trim next week she’ll take them out.

Anyone want some I can tell you the mother plant - who fucked who in that tent I can’t tell you, everyones sorta looking around guiltily now the fun is over 🤣

A nine strain orgy just took place. Who knows maybe we got the next epic worldie strain in there?

& Co wants a new 8x4, two lights and an AC to go in the kids house down the road. Maybe we could run them in there

Sure we got spares though. I’ll tally them up along with the weights next week.

I asked & Co what they’ll yield. “One kee-low for sure”

No doubt in her voice and she knows this stuff better than me. 1 kee-low out of a 4x4 in solos? That’s over 2lbs in old money. 9 strains. Tell me that’s not appealing to any hobbyist grower for friends and family?

Livin’ the dream - we’ll do better next time out. 🤣🤣🤣

Nick and Dreams
They were all autos? Or only two?

IMG_6977.jpeg

Actually ticked up from 62% when I opened the door.

Then a fk’in moth flew in the room so I feel plenty stupid now.
Omg. I have the same dehumidifier. Why in GOD’S name have I never thought of using it to come from the rh when drying. Oy. What a dummy.

I don't know how many generations Chef or Jon's Yoda put into their crosses. They could have put in more than enough work to stabilize the strains.
But yes, the WC seeds would be S1 (if that was the hermie) and everything else f1, as long as there was only one source of pollen.
My clone, which was the male father unfortunately, was an F3 according to Yoda.

So 4 + & Co 6 hours or so. They've literally gone fishing now!

This is the trim/dry/cure room after 6 hours of trimming. Curtains and lights are off when no one is in there (Oh my Buddha I hate those curtains!)

I'm sad. I'm not spinning it. Reckon we way missed 1000g and some is pretty rubbish looking but that yellow stuff is banging for rosin and oil. Rosin especially. Loads of leaf for pre rolls and loads of seeds 😅 😅 😅 😅 😅 :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I reckon 600-700 grams from 15 plants in a 4x4 under CMH and HPS. Devo - but yeah it was a bold move even trying it on a tropical island.
They'll do another few days in the hanging baskets to get rid of the humidity picked up today from the lights being on and the doors being open and then go in Grove Bags for curing. But weights tomorrow.

And then can close a journal off!

Nick

Love the Gorilla ladder to hang from

1698404424429.png

There we go, this is dry trim, maybe it loses a gram here or there. Whatever we missed. We missed by 40% on dead weight. We missed by dunno 30% ish per plant. Go figure - numbers are there! SC Auto - yeah got mixed with the Blueberry. Don't ask! Pink Clothes hanger and pink cable ties plus blue cable ties got Thai'd!

And here:

IMG_7455.jpeg

Because like that tattoo says, yeah. We go again. Its possible this. Very possible. 1KG out out of 16oz solos in a 4x4? Yep it can be done. I have another tattoo for that.

"Leave Nothing On The Table" - that tattoo picture is next to a spinning top tattoo I drew though!

Legit bud numbers and seeds removed! Mostly - there's still a lot. Not counting the weight of those removed or the leaf for pre rolls.

Did we really miss? Yeah we missed and some stuff meant we missed by more than we should have. Its def possible though. Stay tuned or as they say drop by our Canuk grow where were gonna go again but with LED.

Did we really miss? meh - we had a whole lot of fun and got a bunch of knowledge from it on strains, lights, easier to learn from mistakes.

Doesn’t feel like losing! I even got a holiday in Kampot along the way!

Thanks for reading.

This is a wrap - I’ll maybe test the CBD Warlock next week - if I can find a nug without seeds in it 😂

Nick & Co and Complete - 3 to Go!
Missed what? You got tons of weed. Missed a kilo? Yeah okay. But still…looks a lot better here then there I guess. Congratulations!

You’ve made your point already. Why not do like one gallons or twos?
The target was 1000g

Because we’re doing about 400ml
110oz in #3 and 16oz again in #4 - we’ll hit it under LED. And me not in another country! Bulk weed for cheap in medium and nutes for anyone with a 4x4 and a little work.
They were all autos? Or only two?
Just one Strawberry Cheesecake

Fun times.

But you mate! If you state an aim, a goal, a target - like me you own it.

I missed. Fuck the excuses. I missed the goal.

But smiling still!

😆

Nick

Slurricane ground up ready to go.

Slurricane vaped

Meh - it produced OK. The effects like an edgy Indica. Like Sativia fear but indica bored.

Not a fan - will try again.

That said - my mother in law and my stepson’s mother in law, are bith newly arrived downstairs 😂

Two toothless septuagenarians in the house - I pair them off with the presumptive Presidential Candidates / cause all the old ladies in my house lack is decent dental / maybe the world would be more interesting.

Yeah I rewrote that - became more a downer. Def the Slurri effect on me.

Royal Gorilla -yeah not as good as our Gorilla Glue
Its a great strain but meh. Its not my screw ups either. Reckon we had better phenos before.

RQS again.

Gonna rebrand it - Bruce Banner some else bred? Call it “Hulkberry” - “Gorilla Glue” it “Royal Gorilla”

You gotta deliver. RQS every strain (The wedding crasher? 2/6 popped then fucked the whole tent)

Yeah over promise - under deliver.

Back
Top Bottom