Day #42 Since Flower

Harvest Windows:

4x Mimosa x Orange Punch 55-60 Days
2x Blueberry OG 55-65 Days
1x Ayahuasca Purple 55-65 Days
3x Tropicanna Banana 60-70 Days
2x Runtz x Layer Cake 60-70 Days

IMG_0881.jpeg

Mim OP foreground BOG and TP mid and background.
IMG_0882.jpeg

Ayahuasca Purple above.

IMG_0883.jpeg

Above is actually the Ayahuasca Purple. Well maybe. It could also be a Blueberry OG that likes a bit of purple.

IMG_0885.jpeg

Mim OP Donkeys Dick above - below the tent is :

TBN - TBN - MOP—

— BOG - AYA - MOP

BOG - RLC - RLC—

— MOP - MOP - TBN

Or a big mess of plants. Hopefully I can keep better care of the leaves with some shorter plants in the Jon grow, 6” shorter would be great.

IMG_0886.jpeg

Yeah so none of them look especially ready. Maybe some colas on some of the Mim OP. Speaking of which, I said rhey got everywhere. The Donkeys Dick top in the middle of the tent. Most photographed but not the biggest. I assumed it was the Ayahuasca purple because its growing right there. Nah. Its the Mim OP in the back right corner. Grown more than half way across the tent. The Ayahuasca is actually closer to the front and is the biggest top in there. Apart from maybe the Tropicanna Bananas. Those really look like half pound plants. 3lbs off half the tent?!

I see it now in pink neon, Weigh Scales Cocktails and Dreams

Shutupyaface.

Nick

IMG_0884.jpeg

They took a full 8 minutes first thing in the morning. Nothing is slowing down on there.

Colas continuing to fill out on the TBN and RLC with their more sativa ways.

Ooh but this is nice. Until the yields come in and crush my dreams.

😅

IMG_0920.jpeg
IMG_0921.jpeg

There's a Mim OP in there at the front left - not pictured - that has to be bigger the the last one we grew in the flower room. That was 280g This is easy bigger. The Blueberry OG and to a certain extent the Ayahuasca Purple are the weaker looking strains, maybe because the Blueberry are shorter I just can't really see them. But that means the light can't either.

Nick

IMG_0942.jpeg

Here was chilling out watching the plants while they watered.

5 minutes later

IMG_0945.jpeg

Harvested 9” of Blueberry OG weighting 72g untrimmed.

Why?

IMG_0946.jpeg

Like seriously FFS.

Mould? Its been dry as fuck with a localised Jet Stream of air through it.

It looks totally localised so I’m expecting to find more, lots more, in the coming days.

FFS FFS FFS.

IMG_0942.jpeg

Here was chilling out watching the plants while they watered.

5 minutes later

IMG_0945.jpeg

Harvested 9” of Blueberry OG weighting 72g untrimmed.

Why?

IMG_0946.jpeg

Like seriously FFS.

Mould? Its been dry as fuck with a localised Jet Stream of air through it.

It looks totally localised so I’m expecting to find more, lots more, in the coming days.

FFS FFS FFS.
That’s sad 😔 wow looking so nice and chunky to.

How many fans are you running in the 5x5?

IMG_0948.jpeg

MIm OP hits the showers pool

They were both over the dehuey which pumps out warm air. Its directly below the extractor fan so there is a chance this is localised to this corner.

I’ll take a chance over none.
O man fingers crossed and good vibes being sent your way that it's localized. Hate to see all those beautiful girls get infected.

That’s sad 😔 wow looking so nice and chunky to.

How many fans are you running in the 5x5?
Forced air fan in, one out and two 8” swing fans.

IMG_0928.gif

My plants dance I have so much airflow.

328g wet for the Mim OP less the top three nug sections on one cola for mould.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuu……

IMG_0957.jpeg
IMG_0958.jpeg
IMG_0962.jpeg

Right under my eyes. We gloved up and inspected. Problems are two fold.

#1 Can’t easily reach all of theme with (any) two hands

#2 The buds are mostly packed so tight if you can get two hands on them you can’t separate with out risking tearing them asunder.

Hopefully two is a preventative. Sure its that warm air blast from the dehuey. The Pulse reckons its 35% Rh and 31c or more and a VPD of 2.0 or something.

The @Mars Hydro 6” Thermostatic fan reckons 26c and 59% for 1.2 VPD. That’s more like it. Maxed the AC, running the inline at 7/10 which is a roar.

Look - I’m gutted. Not had mould in over a year. But it feels like we caught it and just vigilance now. Check twice a day and harvest as required.

Some good came of it.

The Blueberry OG and to a certain extent the Ayahuasca Purple are the weaker looking strains

Turns out not so. The Blueberry OG actually looks bigger than the MOP we just harvested. With the losses removed and some salvaged added back 340g rough trimmed. Hope for 170g be glad of 150g. My sense that 2kg is possible certainly looks valid.

And of course the biggest lesson - keep that corner clean of buds - easy enough to do. Have a plan for the Jon grow.

Again with the feet ?!?

I literally took that photo stood up and went and checked for mould. So hubris? On the other hand:

…in my club, I will splash the pot whenever the fuck I please.
🤣

Nick

Hubris is one of the great renewable resources.

P. J. O'Rourke

IMG_0970.jpeg

Gate. Slammed Nag. Bolted.
Nick Hardy, Jan 2024

The fan in the 4x4 was on a temp controller. Sparky was booked anyway, actually he was meant to come on Sunday night but whatever. Added some ducting as the input to the AC was only really 50% efficient. Duct too short. That's rectified now and should mean we can get the temps way lower. The next two tents are already seeing temp and Rh fall.

Its as neat and tight as we’ve ever had it. Maybe Sunday I’ll add the other 5x5 in to the circuit - that’s just out of shot on the left, the four tents form a sort of U shape or a C shape or indeed an n shape.

Day #95
Day #55 Since Flip
Day #43 Flower

Stage #1 Pop’em 27th October
Stage #2 Peat to sprout 29th October
Stage #3 Seedling Swicks 2nd November
Stage #4 Veg Pots 14th November
Stage #5 Top 2nd December
Stage #6 Defoliation #1 5th December
Stage #7 Flip 6th December
Stage #8 Call Flower 18th December
Stage #9 Defoliation #2 26th December
Stage #10 Flush #3 Weekly 31st January
Stage #11 The Chunkening 8th January
Stage #12 The Chuckening Taper 17th January
Stage #13 HVAC for finishing 27th January
Stage #14 Begin Harvest 30th January

Current Layout

TBN - TBN - MOP—

— BOG - AYA - MOP

BOG - RLC - RLC—

— XXX - MOP - TBN

Sort of missed in the relentless hubris inducing bud shots was the environment. Since last week the Dehuey has been on full chat - the irony, driven relentlessly to failure by my own droning dehuey. Tonights new fan and duct work was part of the effort to get the temp down as well. It dovetails with the other tents too. They were a bit damp. I’m not sure how cold we can get. I’m tempted to get the AC guys over to clean and top up the gas.

I’ve heard some of the big farms aim to reverse their VPD into negative territory - I had it there overnight on the HPS grow - more likely by having the Rh too high. Here I want it cold. Cold and dry. I want to flush them. Just a day of it maybe. No spare res so no flush to finish.

You can’t flush them anyway.

This guy has the links

Dry
Trim
Cure

Nick

SingleShot0019.jpg
SingleShot0020.jpg
SingleShot0021.jpg
SingleShot0022.jpg
SingleShot0023.jpg
SingleShot0030.jpg
SingleShot0033.jpg
SingleShot0034.jpg
SingleShot0037.jpg
SingleShot0043.jpg

Mimosa OP (55-60) - Blueberry OG (55-65) - Tropicanna Banana (65-70) Just roughly in order, sorry I wasn't organised enough to note them.

Not sure which is which. Took 45 photos - these were the only ones slightly in focus.

What do you think? Not helped by still being in the tent with the light.

For me they look pretty much done but another week wouldn't hurt them.

IMG_1016.jpeg

Ayahuasca Purple

IMG_1017.jpeg

IMG_1018.jpeg

Blueberry OG

IMG_1019.jpeg

Tropicanna Banana

IMG_1020.jpeg

Mimosa x Orange Punch

IMG_1021.jpeg

All the tops. They’ll be further losses from here.

Farmer came by so we harvested after he’d checked. Poor guy spent the morning in court and came by to pick up his kid and ended up plucking leaves with me 🤣

Its 12 months 3 weeks since our first ever harvest. It went exactly the same way. Me chopping plants. & Co was out so the first ones I’ve chopped since then.

Rinsed in the pool. On these trays a couple of hours before further rough trim and toss the mould.

Probably should have done this yesterday.

There’s more keft in the tent but not much. It can have another few days to harden up and then on to the next grow.

The AC guy came this morning. He P/Ex’ing our AC for a bigger one and doing custom ducting for us (meaning not sketchy AF like by my own hand). $150 so hopefully can avoid this next time.

FK tents 😂

Back
Top Bottom