Nick Hardy's Big Grow 2023 Gorilla Glue Skunk 11 OG Kush Coco Peat Co2 Mars Hydro

Ha. I nearly took a photo last night. She’s been poorly treated the wench. Just occassional top ups of borehole water. Looking at her now. If she’s put on 2” since last update I’d be surprised!

I will update tomorrow. Generally the last grow chat between me & Co is at my little nook or whatever next to the SIP. Either say 6:30pm - favourite bit of the day the sun is setting, doors open and the mosque music playing. Or its at like 10pm and that normally means some problem in the day (about anything household right, not a grow problem, always, well yeah it can be a cause 🤣)

But yeah she knows about the Gentleman’s wager and for fays we keep saying gotta get her on the go!

We have been so slack. i think we’ve now weaponised it.

If was meant to do some chore I haven’t completed it for ehstever reason. Abject laziness most likely. Couldnmt be bothered runs a strong second. And & Co mentions it, I’ll just lean over, pensive like, turn my spinning armchair around (yeah its an Eames, the cat James Bond one) look st the SIP on the balcony behind me and say,
- I thought you were going to bring me the old 6L bottles to put her on the chemicals again, dear?

She tonight just asked me for a ridiculous amount of money to buy some (to me) random people Mega Buckets of KFC “because they are a bit down in the dumps as their budgie died”

As soon as I say “What? budgie?! What budgie? How did you spend $30 on KFC anyway?” I ask.

& Co says,

- Weren’t you going to make the chemical for the bucket plant really good for next time? You do tonight?

This has been going on for about 2 weeks now.

Nick & Co (Politics Special - Actual SIP grow update tomorrow!)

These are just attachments because lazy. The 1.5kg wet from early unplanned chop got hung. Reckon this is 60% of harvest now.

AC blasting in the tent downstairs my Rh is too f-ing low upstairs where the girls just left this is a first.

Flower for Flower. Veg for Veg. They're all brasses. Don't let a man near them.

Nick

F416390B-C1C6-478B-A4A4-C24CCFF31C9E.jpeg
068E3B45-7C78-4593-9E9C-AD08351DA9DC.jpeg
068E3B45-7C78-4593-9E9C-AD08351DA9DC.jpeg
F6984FEA-9C3E-4CEA-BACA-DB12F1D4B22E.jpeg

32D20BF4-5322-4E64-9B3D-91749D3FFADD.jpeg

Best walk-in closet evah!
Too funny. My bessie messaging eith mate in England mate (who’s name is suspiciously similar to my 420 name) calls that room the “Nick Hardy Suite” he hasn't yet had chance to visit since we moved to this house a couple
of years back, covid and just busy. Still named the guest bedroom suite after himself. So putting Elsa from Frozen sheets on the bed and kilos of weed in “his room” snd sending him pictures amuses me greatly.

He made the exact same walk in wardrobe comment about the suite he’s named after himself in my house!

Nick (and the real Nick, yeah get yourself on a ‘plane!)

"the mosque music" :rofl:

So won't the real Nick Hardy please stand up, please stand up, please stand up

That room looks epic with all that dope hanging, mate.
Love a bit of Slim.

Lose Yourself is my Karaoke go to. Followed by Empire State of Mind by Jay Z I really have to be in the mood though. Problem is Eminem is about the fastest rapper of the big names. Lose yourself I think his 2-3rd fastest song. On a good day I can get 80% of the lines in!

And thanks! All a bit mad in the NH Suite

Nick

Lets rattle through this shall we.

We harvested 7 full plants and then like the tops of about 4 more.

The last photo is how they grew (new grow already started going in at this point. We only used 18 “seats” this grow but have 21. We needed to add some feeding collars and move that fan while it was empty to go to 21 plants for next one.

We have that stuff off the ladders and steel. drying.

The we up potted out other grow to 5 gallons and realised not a moment too soon. So we shifted the remains of this grow into the veg tent downstairs. Switched that to 12/12 which means we also flipped 3-4 plants at the same time.

Its a good thing. The Skunk 11 is mostly rubbish now. Leave it for two weeks under the 480w lights it might perk up. Might not. Don’t care too much. It will have to be amazing for me to bother again. Sensitive and low yield so far.

We have quite a lot of weed in various stages around the house because on moving downstairs we had too much so had to chop another two plants that is still on the kitchen table needs hanging. At least dunno 1.5kg wet weight 🤣 thats on the cola so obviously much less yield.

Wowsa busy.

Photos below.

Nick & Co

That harvest looks incredible, congrats. :welldone:
I like the little fan.
Just slight air movement constantly in my drying rooms. :thumb:
Sharpen up them sheers.:rofl:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Final trim for cure has already started.

The tray is huge. 50cm diameter. That’s & co reckons half an OG Kush. I reckon its 60%. But she’s trimming.

Imagine being the lower nug in the picture! That’s a decent beautiful nug. But your big sister next door
“You won second prize in a beauty contest, collect £10 off each player”

The big one not even close to the biggest. Just what & Co was trimming.

Electricity meter was read today. You can see it in the foreground. They didn’t give the units for this month. Just says in Thai “Come and discuss we think there’s a problem”

😅

We’re not cheating the meter with magnets or anything at all shady. This stuff happens we just said not interested to the guys offering it.

Could be a few things.

We had a big leap last month. Possible. Not that big but maybe we went though a guide level where they discuss - look 3 Phase for that.

& Co is more optimistic - “refund”

I figured out some numbers. Even like - 60% jump is in budget.

At least trimming shears aren’t powered by electricity!

Nick & Co (summoned to the electricity company office!)

So yeah first plant trimmed.

There’s a picture of the final weight. OG Kush.

But on the scales - we sold a 16g “Half Ounce” to my mate. Plus I’ve smoked (Quality Controlled) maybe 2g. So I reckon (and the weight will drop) its very naturally dried already after 3-4 days. That room is perfect. So we’re doing another to bag up a full lb of OG (500g lb)

The plant went 278g - we’ll average over 250g a plant I think. That’s the aim. Some are bigger. Some are smaller.

18 plants. 4.5kg see how we go. So cool.

Also I got the best and biggest nug. Different lighter used to judge scale 🤣

Nick & Co

The OG Kush should all be on final trim by this evening. Pic below is a 35x35cm dry basket. Each layer 20cm deep. That’s two plants on there I think. 4 more. We have about 2/3’s of a plant getting some final rays but trimming that last tonight. So first yield numbers soon. Stopped counting after the first plant. Not going to speculate before the last nug is trimmed. Per strain. We’ll lose a little after that trim

Gorilla Glue is up next. There’s lots of that!

Skunk 11 that’s still growing - we have 9 plants still under lights.

There’s 2/3 of an OG Kush
3 huge Gorilla Glues that are actually only half what they were
5 Skunk 11s some uncut. Some at 60% but have bulked up last two days.

Trim speed is improving- there are 6 people working on it now.

I have an amazing photo from above. But if I take out & Co and our daughter (3.5 years old) the average age is exactly 16. Which I think is against site rules! Its school holidays and they are all getting paid for their summer job with cash money. Legal work here.

Glad I’m not trimming!

Nick & Co

Yeah it keeps coming!

& Co words cannot.

The blue dry bags are now fuller. The front one is a cola for tasting of Gorilla glue. The three at the bac are all OG Kush. We have another plant or maybe I hope another plant and a half even two to come. Its hard to judge when they’re in different stages. But there’s 70% of a big OG, loads of chopped plants still, two trays, plus a few trays of stuff along the trim trail.

Midday tomorrow we’ll know what the OG Kush gave in weight. We’ll break that down again because we’ll grade it.

We think the OG overall will be the average. 6 plants of each of three strains. GG will go biggest average. Skunk 11 lowest (but wow so far strongest!) GG most per plant. So when we finish the trim on all 6 OG we’ll have a pretty good idea of total we think.

Fun stuff.

Nick & Co

D6823244-E08E-4774-9605-A1D41A9F12B3.jpeg
28992F10-28A5-4A78-9E86-C024C9175322.jpeg

Yeah it keeps coming!

& Co words cannot.

The blue dry bags are now fuller. The front one is a cola for tasting of Gorilla glue. The three at the bac are all OG Kush. We have another plant or maybe I hope another plant and a half even two to come. Its hard to judge when they’re in different stages. But there’s 70% of a big OG, loads of chopped plants still, two trays, plus a few trays of stuff along the trim trail.

Midday tomorrow we’ll know what the OG Kush gave in weight. We’ll break that down again because we’ll grade it.

We think the OG overall will be the average. 6 plants of each of three strains. GG will go biggest average. Skunk 11 lowest (but wow so far strongest!) GG most per plant. So when we finish the trim on all 6 OG we’ll have a pretty good idea of total we think.

Fun stuff.

Nick & Co

D6823244-E08E-4774-9605-A1D41A9F12B3.jpeg
28992F10-28A5-4A78-9E86-C024C9175322.jpeg
I love the different colored trimmers, did you have to pay xtra for them? CL🍀 :cheesygrinsmiley: :Namaste:

I love the different colored trimmers, did you have to pay xtra for them? CL🍀 :cheesygrinsmiley: :Namaste:
Sort of. First trim I went with my 30 year experienced guy yo the best stationary shop in town.

We bought maybe 20+ pairs. All different sizes and styles big and blunt, big and pointy medium, small tiny all the way through at different prices. For this we still had most of them left (tools disappear quickly here as in most places!) then last week I went back and picked at random another dozen or so. Prices from $1.5 - $3.50 maybe?

Decent euro scissors and cheapo Chinese or Thai.

Obviously you have different level of trim. First serious pass - might even be with gloved fingers & Co reckons if its wet.

Then grades between trimmers before final QC nail scissors grade with glasses on before certified.

Everyone has different sized fingers and preferences. There is a massive selection and I guess we’ll lewrn the favourites and just buy them next time. Maybe 6 preferred styles plus 4 randoms. Trim is now thought to be 5-6 people and 5-6 days. 12 hour days average. & Co more like 18 hour days.

Its not fun!

Nick

Sort of. First trim I went with my 30 year experienced guy yo the best stationary shop in town.

We bought maybe 20+ pairs. All different sizes and styles big and blunt, big and pointy medium, small tiny all the way through at different prices. For this we still had most of them left (tools disappear quickly here as in most places!) then last week I went back and picked at random another dozen or so. Prices from $1.5 - $3.50 maybe?

Decent euro scissors and cheapo Chinese or Thai.

Obviously you have different level of trim. First serious pass - might even be with gloved fingers & Co reckons if its wet.

Then grades between trimmers before final QC nail scissors grade with glasses on before certified.

Everyone has different sized fingers and preferences. There is a massive selection and I guess we’ll lewrn the favourites and just buy them next time. Maybe 6 preferred styles plus 4 randoms. Trim is now thought to be 5-6 people and 5-6 days. 12 hour days average. & Co more like 18 hour days.

Its not fun!

Nick
You’re the Warden of this trim prison I reckon? lol CL🍀

You’re the Warden of this trim prison I reckon? lol CL🍀
Hehe - a bunch of photos have the concrete gantry leading to the flower room and dry rooms at the end. That’s where I took the photo from. There is a certain prison walkway look to it I confess!

Got some numbers in. Mostly speculation still.

I think we’ll miss 4kg. That’s disappointing. It would mean 222.2222222g a plant (4000/18) (7.84oz a plant - 8.8lbs)

That was & Co’s aim. 4Kg. Mine was 250g a plant and 4.5kg

Think the number will just touch 2xx but not as high as 222. But stuff still growing, right. Downstairs exploding. The Gorilla was all bigger anyway and apparently lots still in there. I thought lower yield 11 was there.

So maybe “you must learn to dream a little bigger, darling”

Maybe my favourite line in my favourite movie.

Will put that and some numbers in OT.

Some photo of the gaol!

Nick and Co

4F7B9C1F-C2E2-4617-B9E2-E2609DDAFAC4.jpeg

😅

We have defined roles in the grow and this is one of hers. I do other household stuff while she does that and she will stiff me on any revenue split 🤣

Its her biz. I just help out recording some metrics in these first few months.

Nick.

Back
Top Bottom