Stage #10 Flush #3 Weekly 31st January
Stage #11 The Chunkening 8th January
Stage #12 The Chuckening Taper 17th January
Stage #13 HVAC for finishing 27th January
Stage #14 Begin Harvest 30th January
Stage #16 Drying 31st January
Stage #17 Trimming 3rd February
Stage #18 Curing 6th February.

All hands on deck trimming after a shorter drying than we would have liked. The AC at 21c gave an Rh in the high 50’s right from the start.

I know the weight of it all - within 10g each strain. Some of the bigger stuff from the second wave of harvesting needs another day to dry a bit more before weighing. It’ll all be trimmed in about 30 minutes though.

So its on to the cure.

IMG_1243.jpeg
IMG_1244.jpeg

That’s a Runtz x Layer Cake up top - very nice it is too. A new favourite maybe. Gonna try again in a moment.

Then a Grove Bag. Trim and ensure your buds are in an environment that is already close to 58-62% Rh and the bags will keep them them there. No need for silica pouches or bovidas or anything like that. The plastic is porous and breathable. They are also coated with an anti mould agent. This is an older model with heat strip space which I don’t think they have anymore. They improved the zips apparently. Sizes 1oz - to oil drum sized and reusable.

Wouldn’t go near a jar and burping how tedious must that be at scale?

Final Stage to come - Testing. Smoke reports don't really count but I’m sure I’ll have something to say about each.

The weights? Ha. I know what they are - I’m keeping them to myself for now while the contest is on. I’m happy but definitely doing some stuff differently - Why did I not just grow 12 Mim OP with Jon 😂

Nick & Co
Curious, so that bags for curing?

The bag definitely looks easier than dealing w a butt ton of jars an lids..
Yup!

I'm plenty lazy and also have many kilos of weed - I cannot imagine how I would burp the number of jars required.

But whatever the harvest there a bag to suit. From zip bags to 2lb bags I had delivered for my Farmer mate last week. We like the 1lb bags which we treat as half kilo bags and half pound bags which we use as.... But have a few smaller ones too, mostly random plants or my percy.

Yup!

I'm plenty lazy and also have many kilos of weed - I cannot imagine how I would burp the number of jars required.

But whatever the harvest there a bag to suit. From zip bags to 2lb bags I had delivered for my Farmer mate last week. We like the 1lb bags which we treat as half kilo bags and half pound bags which we use as.... But have a few smaller ones too, mostly random plants or my percy.
Thanks @NickHardy I'll look into these when the critical 47 gets closer to that stage. 👍🏻💚

Quick update before final.

The Runtz x Layer Cake I’ve had some of not much, as not needed, the last teo evenings. It is standout the best weed I’ve ever had. Not even close. I asked & Co to bring me to the airport her favourite of the four. She only works on nose.

She chose well. Its banging, body warp lush and smarts. Also in the truck last night the visuals of neons shimmering awesome (I was not driving!) and this evening at pool practice I won 7-2 against the teams best player.

The other strains are a bit behind but particularly the Ayahuasca Purple (leather and tobacco) and OG Blueberry - Berry with leather and lemon are developing nicely. Dropped samples off today for testing and should have back Tuesday to close out the journal fully.

Quick update before final.

The Runtz x Layer Cake I’ve had some of not much, as not needed, the last teo evenings. It is standout the best weed I’ve ever had. Not even close. I asked & Co to bring me to the airport her favourite of the four. She only works on nose.

She chose well. Its banging, body warp lush and smarts. Also in the truck last night the visuals of neons shimmering awesome (I was not driving!) and this evening at pool practice I won 7-2 against the teams best player.

The other strains are a bit behind but particularly the Ayahuasca Purple (leather and tobacco) and OG Blueberry - Berry with leather and lemon are developing nicely. Dropped samples off today for testing and should have back Tuesday to close out the journal fully.
Curious, so where would you take the samples to get tested?

Curious, so where would you take the samples to get tested?
We test for THC, CBD and CBG

Because I’m interested. Nerd out and an obvious metric to test.

Forgot to tag @Roy Growin - not as cool as your numbers the other day but passing grade?

We’ve been growing for around 14 months.

Approximately 420 days.

We’’ve grown approximately 12kg or 12,000g in that time
12,000/420 = 28g per day

28g = 1oz

That’s cool, hey? Its very close to that approximation. Its actually more days.

478 days but its also more weed but I can’t tell you that because then you could figure our last grow weight and that’s a secret. (Jon competition) But around an oz a day career from first day of growing!

How cool!

Now either I have a really greedy household or…

We sell the weed and dispensaries that buy from us like to see the test results.

Performance enhancing? & Co would say so <lights cigarette, blows smoke ring>

🤣

We test for THC, CBD and CBG

Because I’m interested. Nerd out and an obvious metric to test.

We’ve been growing for around 14 months.

Approximately 420 days.

We’’ve grown approximately 12kg or 12,000g in that time
12,000/420 = 28g per day

28g = 1oz

That’s cool, hey? Its very close to that approximation. Its actually more days.

478 days but its also more weed but I can’t tell you that because then you could figure our last grow weight and that’s a secret. (Jon competition) But around an oz a day career from first day of growing!

How cool!

Now either I have a really greedy household or…

We sell the weed and dispensaries that buy from us like to see the test results.

Performance enhancing? & Co would say so <lights cigarette, blows smoke ring>

🤣
That's cool. Do you distribute to US dispensary or just that area-ish.?

That's cool. Do you distribute to US dispensary or just that area-ish.?
Its hard enough selling to Thai dispensaries
IMG_1621.jpeg

That’s probably the closest point to the contiguous US to us, about 8800 miles. Where there is a a multi year glut of cannabis. The weed is travelling illegally from there to here for as low as $150-300/lb If they stopped the dispensaries from selling that shit here I’d be making bank!

Be cool we could though and charge $1500 an oz like some of the boutique guys manage to do in California. Another print magazine about Cannabis did an article of those guys last year. Crazy.

IMG_1621.jpeg

That’s probably the closest point to the contiguous US to us, about 8800 miles. Where there is a a multi year glut of cannabis. The weed is travelling illegally from there to here for as low as $150-300/lb If they stopped the dispensaries from selling that shit here I’d be making bank!

Be cool we could though and charge $1500 an oz like some of the boutique guys manage to do in California. Another print magazine about Cannabis did an article of those guys last year. Crazy.
Crazy money

Dude I believe it, it's all the same plant but you slap a fancy label and tell people it's what other rich people do and bam you can name your price.

IMG_1621.jpeg

$1500 and oz must be for concentrates right? That's even double street prices we have here where it's illegal. Sound a little bit to steep? No?

It's about $700 an oz for the wacky hardly smokeable stuff here on the streets. Less than half that with good contacts and you get way better quality. It used to be way better and more easily accessible back in the day. Things are sadly moving backwards and slowly where I'm at!

All of the great oldschool growers have all been incarcerated. Just the kids trying to fill the spots but they don't have a rats ass of what they're doing hence the ridiculously bad quality floating around. I've seen people pay money for leaves here and people even smoke that.

Cheers!

$1500 and oz must be for concentrates right? That's even double street prices we have here where it's illegal. Sound a little bit to steep? No?

It's about $700 an oz for the wacky hardly smokeable stuff here on the streets. Less than half that with good contacts and you get way better quality. It used to be way better and more easily accessible back in the day. Things are sadly moving backwards and slowly where I'm at!

All of the great oldschool growers have all been incarcerated. Just the kids trying to fill the spots but they don't have a rats ass of what they're doing hence the ridiculously bad quality floating around. I've seen people pay money for leaves here and people even smoke that.

Cheers!
No bro its really $1500 an oz from “Boutique Growers” the definition is vague but 3-100 lights max, all organic, all hand watered, lots of tattoos on the master grower, a funky label and nice packaging. 😂

I’ll find the article but I probably can’t post, its another well known long established cannabis magazine.

IMG_1621.jpeg

Fuck me, 150 to 300 a lb!!? That's like dirt cheap cartel smut Mexican weed at that price. 😆

Dude I believe it, it's all the same plant but you slap a fancy label and tell people it's what other rich people do and bam you can name your price.
Yeah no that price ego trip shit sucks flat balls, nothing says rip off like spending too much on a packet of seeds. And what Nick was sharing is exactly why Mom n pop shops suffer. Fuck a bunch of corporate bigotry. And karma does catch up to people who religiously do bad things.

Yeah no that price ego trip shit sucks flat balls, nothing says rip off like spending too much on a packet of seeds. And what Nick was sharing is exactly why Mom n pop shops suffer.
I was just thinking the exact same thing!
Fuck a bunch of corporate bigotry. And karma does catch up to people who religiously do bad things.
Fuck em!

Back
Top Bottom