Nick Hardy's Skunk Works #1 10 Strains 18 Solo Cups 4x4 HPS/CMH: Thailand!

But yeah.

CBD Warlock and I be done.

Blueberry and Strawberry Cheesecake to go.

Slurricane just the only bum note for me as a strain to vape - but that’s just so so personal.

It was downer thinking for me. I ain't into that. .

I’ll give it another taste.

Vaping through the Storz & Bickel means little mash up and pure flavour.

Airvape giving me a big discount their new legacy 2.0 vape. Google the 420 Vape guy video review if it. Funniest thing I seen in a while.

They are being super generous with a discount and its Th supplied so I don’t have to worry about import duties and blah.

Awesome - thank you 429magazine.com and @Airvape

Blueberry - oh wow nice taste! Like Blueberry! Which I love. Had some for breakfast. Its longest dried, early harvested cola this came from so the flavours more ready.

Nice little buzz not too racy. Perfect at 11am

Just the Strawberry Cheesecake to go which is mixed with Blueberry somewhere in another basket. & Co reckons she can tell them apart by smell though.

Then - well that’s an awful lot of strains I’ve tested this week 🤣

I think I’ll be taking a break next week!

I tells you what that Blueberry is a head smasher! I get why its an old school legend.

I did indeed have a sleep after and on rousing myself I had some Hulkberry just to try and wake tf up!

Strawberry to go.

Only way you could improve the Blueberry of that heavy boned stoned? Cross it with OG Kush.

Call it, I dunno, Blueberry OG?

Oh wait! I have 6 of them in paper and ziploks right now!

🤣

Strawberry Cheesecake Auto?

We separated it out (& Co got a better nose than me!) so that’s less “we” than “she”

Like the Blueberry its been drying longer and I tells yah more strawberry tasting than our regular grow Strawberry AK.

Its a bit bouncier than ours too - more sativa led for sure. I been yapping away the last 90 minutes or so.

Very nice - @Carmen Ray as its auto only and produces OK you might like it for breakfast weed 🤣

It doesn’t fill with the lovey I like though.

But yeah that’s a wrap, though…

I’m not testing anything from this. The strains I liked best we have full sized in 5 gallons - I’ll test them (and the popcorn for Shed)

Its so so seeded. Meh.
ba4aa737-f2ae-494c-9686-b8351f2f431b.jpeg

Bags of seeds from the grow. Every strain 😅

Twas what it was.

Also - whilst & Co made clear - you can only ever have 2 strains in one day ever again - I wasn’t a complete pain yesterday but yeah - she looks out for me! I just vape a little. A guy can only have so many grinders. So this is what’s left from my throw away. We have literally kilos of weed. I can be picky.

image.jpg

All 9 strains from the grow. Mixed up.

I mean - we’re gonna blend it all for pre rolls, but yeah just one hit, one time, from all 9? 😆

Thanks for reading.

That’s a wrap here.

Nick and yeah you know ai’m gonna try that last bowl 😆

Journal Epilogue:

Yeah and so it was!

D0D33224-3995-490D-B3F9-8DA99C2E0F78.jpeg

I shook up the wastage.

I stirred it around

I then packed the bowl my vape. Not tried it yet. Waiting to write this.

Chstted to my step daughter about gaming our next few days with a baby on the way from her older brother and the housekeeper. & Co asking me to get into bed and give her a hug.

150 year olds of great and grandmothers with ten teeth between them sleeping on the concrete floors as beds and couches too soft for their age wizened bones.

Yeah plus this is my wife, & Co’s side gig. Fun but a word to the wise!

Anyone, but anyone PM’s me, DM’s me or whatever, or emails or messages me whinging about another member here again you better get ready for a shit show from me.

That is not in the spirit of this wonderful site I learned so much from.

Got a problem with another member keep your trap shut.

Don’t think I’m your mate and gonna agree with you.

I got real friends I made here. None of them ever complained to me about another member of 420 in public or private.

Your friend, Nick

(I love that expression, it was first written to me by an awesome fellow member!)

Anyone want to bitch or whine? Trust me - I got way more game than you on the making people sad.

Its all in the T&C’s I reckon.

That I should think makes it all crystal clear - be friends all ya. Now to my bowl of nine with heavy tropical rain drops smashing against my tin roof, and my wife texting me from 5m away saying “When you come to bed, babe?” Marry your best mate - life figures itself out.

Nick Hardy

IMG_7516.jpeg

Lets play out with a song tra la la lal type sing along.

Cause I'ma be that nigga for life, this is not an image
This is God-given
This is hard livin' mixed with Cristal sippin'
It's the most consistent, Hov
Seriously - you send me shit about other members read those words. About me? Yeah whatever I just tell & Co and we laugh.i don’t flirt or play here. I grow weed and laugh.
I don’t lie, I don’t cheat, I keep the gangsters sweet. The Streets
Fuck spiders meh, & Co will put them all over your face. Don’t slag people off to me ever because I will never let anyone down - and I’ll mash you in every way I can you mess with me or my friends.

Member of the month should be about that - not vitriol about who you don’t like and why. Its gross.

And for an actual nice happy song - we don’t slag people off behind their backs round here, right?
@420 its what its about? FWIW my Mum’s favourite song is “Anna Begins” by Counting Crows. Perfect Blue Buildings is mine from that album. Lucky Man by the Verve my anthem though!

Lets play out with a song tra la la lal type sing along.

Seriously - you send me shit about other members read those words. About me? Yeah whatever I just tell & Co and we laugh.i don’t flirt or play here. I grow weed and laugh.

Fuck spiders meh, & Co will put them all over your face. Don’t slag people off to me ever because I will never let anyone down - and I’ll mash you in every way I can you mess with me or my friends.

Member of the month should be about that - not vitriol about who you don’t like and why. Its gross.

And for an actual nice happy song - we don’t slag people off behind their backs round here, right?
@420 its what its about? FWIW my Mum’s favourite song is “Anna Begins” by Counting Crows. Perfect Blue Buildings is mine from that album. Lucky Man by the Verve my anthem though!

Please keep your drama to your PMs or ignore each other moving forward, we don't have the resources for this.

Everyone please act your age and remember our guidelines about trolling and negative energy :thanks:

Chstted to my step daughter about gaming our next few days with a baby on the way from her older brother and the housekeeper. & Co asking me to get into bed and give her a hug.
I was going to ask who &Co was asking you to give a hug to, your step daughter, the housekeeper, or her. :hmmmm:

Then I read the following and think I know which way I'm leaning... :laughtwo:
“When you come to bed, babe?” Marry your best mate - life figures itself out.

Strawberry Cheesecake Auto?

We separated it out (& Co got a better nose than me!) so that’s less “we” than “she”

Like the Blueberry its been drying longer and I tells yah more strawberry tasting than our regular grow Strawberry AK.

Its a bit bouncier than ours too - more sativa led for sure. I been yapping away the last 90 minutes or so.

Very nice - @Carmen Ray as its auto only and produces OK you might like it for breakfast weed 🤣

It doesn’t fill with the lovey I like though.

But yeah that’s a wrap, though…

I’m not testing anything from this. The strains I liked best we have full sized in 5 gallons - I’ll test them (and the popcorn for Shed)

Its so so seeded. Meh.
ba4aa737-f2ae-494c-9686-b8351f2f431b.jpeg

Bags of seeds from the grow. Every strain 😅

Twas what it was.

Also - whilst & Co made clear - you can only ever have 2 strains in one day ever again - I wasn’t a complete pain yesterday but yeah - she looks out for me! I just vape a little. A guy can only have so many grinders. So this is what’s left from my throw away. We have literally kilos of weed. I can be picky.

image.jpg

All 9 strains from the grow. Mixed up.

I mean - we’re gonna blend it all for pre rolls, but yeah just one hit, one time, from all 9? 😆

Thanks for reading.

That’s a wrap here.

Nick and yeah you know ai’m gonna try that last bowl 😆
I have a bag like this 🤣 it used to be bottom of barrel get you through till payday but now I got aged weed new weed and weed growing it sits there 🤣... Might roll a few and make it my contribution to f&f BBQs 🤣

:thanks: , along with the CBD?
Its so so seeded.
That might make a difference to THC content if the top was seeded and the bottom not (or vice versa), but make sure what you send in for testing at least has the seeds removed so the weight won't be skewed.

Your friend,
Shed

Back
Top Bottom