Step's Closet & 5x5

Day 54 - Doing some early morning bending and tucking. Starting to get some nice long lower nodes. Will be taking a few clones in the next week from the largest plants. Probably only 1 per plant. I can tell a huge difference from the Armor Si, and the silica. Branches are much stronger, bend very little, and break easily when too much pressure is applied. I'm having to train everyday to make sure the nodes don't get too thick.

Day 56 - Scrog is filling up! This is my favorite time, besides the last bit of flowering; tucking all the nodes and watching the scrog fill up so fast over just 2 weeks because the plants are fully mature.

Day 1 (Grow B) - First ever attempt at cloning, here we go! Accidentally broke a few tips off of my Lemon Skunk while tucking, so went ahead and took clones from the Cookies and Kush. Just dumped in a little bit of Rapid Start and dumped in what Rooting Powder I had left laying around.
Black - Lemon Skunk
Blue - Kush
Red - Cookies

Day 2 (Grow B) - Clones are looking good! Leaves have adjusted, perked up, and fanned out. I couldn't be happier! They're sitting off to the side in the closet under a part of the scrog that has not filled out yet. I will have to either get the 4x2 tent setup or figure out some other place to grow these girls out.

Did a lot of defoliated yesterday on the tent getting rid of the fan leaves growing from the top of the stem, blocking new nodes from receiving light. Will get some more pics when I can.

Day 60 - (Grow A) - Like I said, I removed lots of fan leaves blocking light from new forming nodes and have been tucking all the new nodes twice a day to make sure they aren't getting too thick to bend. The original 4/6 nodes from each plant are extremely thick and not bendable at all. They must be carefully positioned throughout the day to prevent them from reaching/bending upwards. Not doing this is how I have broken several. I'm really hoping for about another 10 days for the tent to swap. If it takes a little longer that's ok, too, though.

Found some small RW cubes I had stashed away. Forgot I ordered a 50 pack last time and only 15 or 20 of the 6". Soaked them and replanted the clones. They are still in the aerocloner

Day 64 - Grow A - Doing a lot of tucking today. Trying to work the plants in the closet in one direction, which is always fun. Still got a good bit of work to do today in the tent. It's really hard to reach the back right corner because I can't access that window. I am able to open the left window, so 3/4ths of it is no problem. Also, clones are still alive :)

Day 73 - The tent has been on 12/12 for 3 days now. Still tucking and filling. Was doing a bunch of tucking the other day in the back left corner, when I heard a large snap when tugging on one of the large feeder colas...:(:( Should heal back up, but may stunt a bit. Closet still in veg

tent is drinking 6-7 gallons of water per day now :) Two days after my last WC I noticed how low my res was, and tested the PPM. 5600x100!!!! Had to add 15 gallons to even it out. Added 5 more today. My res is 20gal

Day 78 - Didn't quite fill up the scrog. I'll try to tuck some more, but I don't want the outside getting too short and get overshadowed. Didn't feel like gettin in the closet today, I guess

Must smell amazing, they look fantastic. .

Thanks bro! The smell isnt as strong as you would think. I overkilled on ventilation and carbon filtration, and as long as I keep the fans running you dont smell a thing.

Day 107 - Did another water change today on both. Week 9 schedule in the tent and increase from 2.5>4ml/gal CaliMgic plus a gloop or two of molasses. Checking the res daily to monitor PPM and add water to get it back down close to 1800-2000. The molasses adds a good bit to the PPM and gets it well over 2000 after a water change. The plants usually suck up alot of nutrients/molasses in the first 24 hours, close to 10gallons of solution, and I just top off to the 20gal mark, at which point the PPM have dropped closer to 2000 or less.

Flowering schedule so far: GH Flora Series - Expert Recirculating
5/9am - wk3 tent
5/26 - wk4 tent
5/28 - wk4 closet
6/9 - wk6 tent + start molasses,
6/11 - wk6 closet
6/21 - wk7 tent + increase CalMg 2.5-->4.0 ml/gal
7/2 - wk8 closet
7/2 - wk9 tent

This air cooled HPS is awesome, I tell you what. Some of the buds are inches away and still not getting burned. No way buds could get this close to an LED. I want to get a new fixture for next grow though, this low budget POS has a lot of hot spots. I'll try to get some pics later

Back
Top Bottom