Nick Hardy's Big Grow 2023 Gorilla Glue Skunk 11 OG Kush Coco Peat Co2 Mars Hydro

Congratulations Nick & Co. An excellent milestone. Nick, as usual your writing is enchanting in your smoke reports. Looking forward to the next adventure!

Thanks so much to @Herbies Seeds seeds from The Real Nick Hardy!

Apple Betty is @Bill284’s fav and Gorilla Glue #4 is why I got I taxi home! My current fav plus the mimosa

Like crazy quick shipping too! Thanks so much!

I don't actually see the great prizes myself because naming rights mean I have to send the stuff to him 😅.

But I’ll get him to do me a final list of sponsors and prizes to say thank you all it once. He can set up a whole first grow with this. Its awesome. Thank you so much! From like 8000 miles away two old mates can have a hobby.

Keep in touch. The Gorilla Glue will absolutely sideswipe him he ever smokes it 🤣 My mission in life is now get The Real Nick Hardy to grow Apple Betty and Gorilla Glue outdoor.

Hehe

Nick & Co

Sent him perlite, some nice looking potting soil.

Oh he’s popped too!

i can’t do another journal 🤣 can give him clear advice on how to pop.

Have the beginnings of one and think I’ll put in perpetual stuff. But lovely note to end my day on. Growing with my mate from 1000’s miles away

Thanks @Herbies Seeds !

3x Apple Betty
3x Gorilla Glue #4
3x Mimosa Shot

Outdoor northern hemisphere stealth grow we think. But The Real Nick Hardy has popped the seeds I won for this journal this very night.

Feels very cool. Although a lot of Skunk 11 and then Gorilla Glue.

Nick

FC90E459-CDC1-4E43-A555-EC0A514DF060.jpeg

DFEA570D-F8A6-4696-B5CD-68CFF41615D6.jpeg

Thanks so much to @Herbies Seeds seeds from The Real Nick Hardy!

Apple Betty is @Bill284’s fav and Gorilla Glue #4 is why I got I taxi home! My current fav plus the mimosa

Like crazy quick shipping too! Thanks so much!

I don't actually see the great prizes myself because naming rights mean I have to send the stuff to him 😅.

But I’ll get him to do me a final list of sponsors and prizes to say thank you all it once. He can set up a whole first grow with this. Its awesome. Thank you so much! From like 8000 miles away two old mates can have a hobby.

Keep in touch. The Gorilla Glue will absolutely sideswipe him he ever smokes it 🤣 My mission in life is now get The Real Nick Hardy to grow Apple Betty and Gorilla Glue outdoor.

Hehe

Nick & Co
Hey there!
1f60a@2x.png

Thanks for the shoutout and we're so happy to hear that you're enjoying our seeds, especially the Gorilla Glue #4 and Mimosa. Thanks again for the love and support, and happy growing!
1f331@2x.png

Sent him perlite, some nice looking potting soil.

Oh he’s popped too!

i can’t do another journal 🤣 can give him clear advice on how to pop.

Have the beginnings of one and think I’ll put in perpetual stuff. But lovely note to end my day on. Growing with my mate from 1000’s miles away

Thanks @Herbies Seeds !

3x Apple Betty
3x Gorilla Glue #4
3x Mimosa Shot

Outdoor northern hemisphere stealth grow we think. But The Real Nick Hardy has popped the seeds I won for this journal this very night.

Feels very cool. Although a lot of Skunk 11 and then Gorilla Glue.

Nick

FC90E459-CDC1-4E43-A555-EC0A514DF060.jpeg

DFEA570D-F8A6-4696-B5CD-68CFF41615D6.jpeg
That's awesome to hear, Nick!
1f917@2x.png

We're thrilled to be a part of your journey and to hear that our seeds are sprouting nicely. We're always here to provide clear advice and support along the way, so don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions
1f49a@2x.png

Back
Top Bottom