Nick Hardy's Big Grow 2023 Gorilla Glue Skunk 11 OG Kush Coco Peat Co2 Mars Hydro

Looks like some nice smoke mate congrats on the harvest 🔥
Thank you, mental dude - I have the same mindset as you about plod and weed! Mental seeing it all there!

And yep mate. the Skunk 11 I tried the tiniest bit wet, dehydrated fine picked for about 30 minutes last week some time. It was blast your head off sativa.

Think the clones were from a plants wasn’t great and why they were so keen to offload it. I’ve never seen it for sale anywhere here. I suspect because been failures.

Tbh - seriously run it 12 weeks in doors I reckon you’d get decent yield. But those 4 weeks…

But the GG wow that delivers - better every day.

Nick

Skunk 11 still under way. Dunno yield maybe not so bad but there sure is some pretty stuff!

Nick & Co

EE883FCF-87F5-4063-A83B-EB12FA5C1D64.jpeg

Trimmity trimmity and all back in hanging racks drying.

Skunk 11 is maybe looking better than my pessimism yesterday. I walked down this morning to see this pair. There’s more like that. I think the bulk is still to trim. There’s some nice top stuff like these but skinny lower. But that’s I guess if we ran them another 3-4 weeks even probably would have filled out. But the other grow took precedence. All cool. I walk downstairs for breakfast and & Co had left it on the table.

Nick & Co

Gorgeous buds! Congrats on the harvest. Great work.

Gorgeous buds! Congrats on the harvest. Great work.
Thanks mate. Your plant in the comp was just lovely. Not our style and not sure I could get something like that done at all, those single plant tent beauties just wow me. (Obvs & Co could!)

Nick

Tumbleweed round these parts suddenly!

Trim complete!

We need to load a couple of trays of Skunk 11 into Grove Bags and weigh them and the C Grade. No B Grade which is what we were aiming for. C Grade is great for pre rolls. And rosin.

Anyway numbers coming soon. Probably a smoke report off the finished and then its done.

Just some bagging and smoking to go!

Wowsa!

Nick & Co

Okay. Will run the exact numbers - but 2.61KG Prime A. 50% at least the Gorilla Glue of that weight. OK by me its great!

These are the buds I’ll try and do a smoke report on. By the bin (as I’ve picking diodes 😅)

They are all A Grade but say 7.5/10 in bin and medium level. I have way better buds but wanted it reflective of the crop so went for 7.5/10-8/10 to test. Also I needed stuff that fitted in the pots.

Anyway. Work figures out tomorrow ai’ll try and do a report a day over the next few days.

I’ve been smoking other people’s stuff for days so now they’re a a day or two off its time to try.

Left to Right

Red - Gorilla Glue
Orange - Skunk 11
Yellow - OG Kush

Nick & Co

Okay. Will run the exact numbers - but 2.61KG Prime A. 50% at least the Gorilla Glue of that weight. OK by me its great!

These are the buds I’ll try and do a smoke report on. By the bin (as I’ve picking diodes 😅)

They are all A Grade but say 7.5/10 in bin and medium level. I have way better buds but wanted it reflective of the crop so went for 7.5/10-8/10 to test. Also I needed stuff that fitted in the pots.

Anyway. Work figures out tomorrow ai’ll try and do a report a day over the next few days.

I’ve been smoking other people’s stuff for days so now they’re a a day or two off its time to try.

Left to Right

Red - Gorilla Glue
Orange - Skunk 11
Yellow - OG Kush

Nick & Co

Nice looking buds Bro and Co. CL🍀

Nice looking buds Bro and Co. CL🍀
Muchos. Chilled out waiting to try listening to a cool podcast on the origin of OG Kush - really political. Everyone ai’ve met that reeeeeallly knows strains? They start with the history and politics of OG Kush and the name and phenos

Its like deep.

This podcast (the guys are serious but massively stoned 🤣) but they outline the strain controversy. I know a guy can blind smoke Cali and Dutch OG Kush and tell them apart.

Honestly.

Yet OG Kush is a genetic that features in so many strains, like hundreds - uh its OG! But which was it?

OG maybe for me is a generic top level indica.

Dunno. Link in my OT.

Nick

Gorilla Glue Smoke Report

Think I only smoked my GG tonight. Love it.

Very malleable. Like I can be mellow feet up or get stuff done. After 30 ninutes. The first 30 I’m on my own time. Feet up non negotiable. Then I’ll be more “right what’s going on!”or if I fancy it and squeeze it into the day “hmmm feet up on, eyes resting”

Nick

OG Kush Smoke Report

Its like that dusty school hall where you trod the boards as a spotty 17 year old, Hamlet or Ball? Or that field dried yellow, whispy white in early September after a fierce summer, where you remember old games of sport you once played. This journal I wrote.

That’s the OG Kush smoke report.

Just Skunk 11 to come. But gonna make my first thanks to @420 and the sponsors

I’m shipping anything and everything to my mate in the UK. He’s actually sorta called Nick Hardy. I’m not irl. He got two things in the post yesterday. A brand new stonking fridge he’s been waiting two years for and 420 stuff arrived the same time!

Perfect timing!

The second picture - this build I’ve followed along for 2 years with his build/extension. Its epic. Full time job for him. He has not until today mentioned the object in the second picture. Do Taco Bell or Old El Paso do reward points? Maybe it was a prize off them 😂

But its flying an @420 badge. Respects the proper clipper too he says!

“Thank you very much” say both Nick Hardys

Can’t wait to get him started growing down there.

Thank you Nick and Co 😎 (So cool!)

0D0B21AB-702F-4023-85FE-B50A7BCCD32A.jpeg
F4B55F38-697B-4F76-B531-5C782D421BF5.jpeg

Skunk 11 Smoke Report

I’m poleaxed. I’m on a train racing into a tunnel at noght. Its a really heavy head smash. I walked away from the Russian kids I gave a sample pf each to but refused to sell to them today smash a 2’ bong each of it. I had two small blasts on the mighty and can’t move 😅

Good luck to them!

It was a blast writing it and growing them from tiny clones to market. Learned so much. Coupla kods wirh a light and dream October 2022. April 2023. We did OK. Early Fall to Spring.

Thank you.

Nick & Co

Back
Top Bottom