Nick Hardy's Big Grow 2023 Gorilla Glue Skunk 11 OG Kush Coco Peat Co2 Mars Hydro

Day #60. Wow I slept well last night 🤣

Mixing another 200L for them in a bit. Should do today, tomorrow and Friday. Going to try and make sure I get the EC down from 3.5/6 to 3.0. Ph as you were.

Amazing looking at them. Tried to take some slightly different angles. Lesser seen.

We averaged 260g per plant with the Banners. That was 520g from 730W = 0.71g per watt that @Mars Hydro like to use.

The FC6500’s are rated by them to 2.5g p/watt

I thought the yield probably go down per plant because we have 6 plants under each light but the gram per watt go up.

Be interesting to see what we get. Some have been bigger than the Banners for a while. Others are catching up. We might average 260g (x18) 4680/2190w) = 2.13g per watt. That would be fairly incredible. Anything close to 2g/watt is amazing. I’m probably dreaming.

Nick & Co (Dreeeeming)

Day #60. Wow I slept well last night 🤣

Mixing another 200L for them in a bit. Should do today, tomorrow and Friday. Going to try and make sure I get the EC down from 3.5/6 to 3.0. Ph as you were.

Amazing looking at them. Tried to take some slightly different angles. Lesser seen.

We averaged 260g per plant with the Banners. That was 520g from 730W = 0.71g per watt that @Mars Hydro like to use.

The FC6500’s are rated by them to 2.5g p/watt

I thought the yield probably go down per plant because we have 6 plants under each light but the gram per watt go up.

Be interesting to see what we get. Some have been bigger than the Banners for a while. Others are catching up. We might average 260g (x18) 4680/2190w) = 2.13g per watt. That would be fairly incredible. Anything close to 2g/watt is amazing. I’m probably dreaming.

Nick & Co (Dreeeeming)

That is one fat bud you have in there. If that thing is solid you’ll have a record harvest Nick +Co. CL🍀

It's made a pretty dramatic difference for me. So, get on it! It's not going to make itself. :laughtwo:
Its not but I do need to manage & Co’s time - she’s a bit busy! 🤣
That is one fat bud you have in there. If that thing is solid you’ll have a record harvest Nick +Co. CL🍀
Dude I don’t know! Its the build up before Christmas. The doors on the advent calendar are running out. I only have the two banners from last time to go on but these were treated so much better from the day they came through the door. But yeah we *might put a huge number up. Or a perfectly respectable one like 1.5g p/w But we have put ourselves in a place where it could be major. Really exciting! Nerd out on the numbers after.

Couldn’t get the EC down btw. 3.6 again even reducing ingredients. Its the new bloom booster ai think. Still they’re growing on it.
Nick

Carmen, please - I have put a picture of one of the most exceptional meals I’ve had in my life, in off topic.

Like going to my gluten free bread baker with my own Malden Salt Shaker really paidoff. & Co was already cooking spring lamb cutlets with a ratatouille (southern french red yellow peppers, aubergine zucchini or egg plant courgettes whatever and a bit of garlic a sprinkle of white wine vinegar and a pinch of sugar. It amazing. Then my bread guy says “I got this tzatziki these greek guy makes up the road, this german green oepper salami, all you know, made on the island. Primo stuff. I got some real good sauerkraut, real deal. Gluten free vinegar too.”

I bought so much locally made and sourced but European recipe food for $20 and had a chat about farming and eating generally and was lovely.

Nick

It was so good. As they say, in one of my favourite TV shows, “No one deserves it”

Nick & Co
:laugh: I googled because I had no idea what you were referring to. Is it the Yellowstone? I saw some references to a line in Yellowstone in Reddit. I haven't watched it yet. I fell asleep in the first episode (not a reflection of my interest in the series).

:laugh: I googled because I had no idea what you were referring to. Is it the Yellowstone? I saw some references to a line in Yellowstone in Reddit. I haven't watched it yet. I fell asleep in the first episode (not a reflection of my interest in the series).
A bit of Costner wisdom in the Taylorverse in its original Yellowstone guise love it.

The Tulsa King by Taylor Sheridan with Sly Stallone is also excellent. Seeing Stallone play Stoned is very fun y when he travels back from the weed farm.

Nick

A bit of Costner wisdom in the Taylorverse in its original Yellowstone guise love it.

The Tulsa King by Taylor Sheridan with Sly Stallone is also excellent. Seeing Stallone play Stoned is very fun y when he travels back from the weed farm.

Nick
Yay! Something new to watch. I just located a copy of the first season!

Yay! Something new to watch. I just located a copy of the first season!
If its Yellowstone you need to be driving a bakkie, Carmen, with sunglasses AND a cowboy hat, Carmen. Both moi friend! Always. And as its South Africa probably “Give hugs not drugs” and “Same Same Different” bumper stickers.

😂

Nick, to my eyes those are done. The few white pistils will keep coming when the buds have foxtails like that. I ended up getting the mould in my foxtailed RR plant. It was in the foxtails. I'm nervous of leaving it too long to chop. Ask Shedster to have another look for readiness confirmation. I found it near impossible to look at trichomes accurately on my 🦊tails.

Only from the accidental harvest. The scope is no good under lights and I can’t hold it steady enough.

I agree that one’s done. She gets a lot of checking but Saturday morning if we can - 36 hours away. The humidity control and inspection we’re just managing it. Some others not there yet. Sunday at earliest.

Treading a fine line at this stage. Had Rh at that level at 42% most of the last 24 hours.

Nervous? Yes! Adjusted the humidity sensor earlier. Some are so nearly there as well. Saturday-Sunday chop would be perfect

Nick & Co

Really going deep into how to get whst you want from lights as potentially ordering a lot custom made.

This guy is really good. He bases his returns on Prof Bruce Bugabee with Co2

For the record I run my 3 @Mars Hydro FC 6500’s much lower than he does. i reckon side to side some are at literally zero inch spacing!

Also I’m sure my drivers say 730w. Maybe. They’re on the roof need to check.

But with loads of gas and these lights yeah these are worth every penny. Cheap on the return. He reckons 1300g max return per light. We are dreaming a little bigger. Really. That much. Fantastic lights and I get nothing gor saying that. I would recommend them to my own mother. Probably mark them up to her though 🤣

Truly an excellent product. From about 15 minutes. But watch the unboxing as they are a breeze.

Nick

Back
Top Bottom