Nick Hardy's Big Grow 2023 Gorilla Glue Skunk 11 OG Kush Coco Peat Co2 Mars Hydro

Nice decision to wait on the chop...nothing like finally getting the environment dialed in a few days before harvest. ;)

Means big money on the Graduation grow, don't it? :thumb:
Shed you old cynic! Thought never occurred to me, its for love of the grow, not the dough 😂

Even for this grow its just wow such a relief. I haven’t used my backpocket 15% yet because with lights on I’m at 56% and 28c.

The Rh will spike for an hour after lights off as the temp falls and then drop back there. 56% and 22c

The other reason I haven’t tweaked the HVAC is I was filming/Streaming at a friends funeral. Which was mind blowing. The chanting was amazing. Then the coffin was too big for the furnance. So & Co was directing monks with an axe, chisel and hammer to cut it to shape. So funny. I’m putting the chanting on Youtube. Maybe the coffin carpentry too.

Girls running lovely. This is my reference OG kush in Q3 the “Shorter” section. She’s everywhere. Everything purple hued in that section is her. She’s everywhere. Very cool plant.

Nick & Co

Shed you old cynic! Thought never occurred to me, its for love of the grow, not the dough 😂

Even for this grow its just wow such a relief. I haven’t used my backpocket 15% yet because with lights on I’m at 56% and 28c.

The Rh will spike for an hour after lights off as the temp falls and then drop back there. 56% and 22c

The other reason I haven’t tweaked the HVAC is I was filming/Streaming at a friends funeral. Which was mind blowing. The chanting was amazing. Then the coffin was too big for the furnance. So & Co was directing monks with an axe, chisel and hammer to cut it to shape. So funny. I’m putting the chanting on Youtube. Maybe the coffin carpentry too.

Girls running lovely. This is my reference OG kush in Q3 the “Shorter” section. She’s everywhere. Everything purple hued in that section is her. She’s everywhere. Very cool plant.

Nick & Co

I'm sorry your loss Nick. Even if your friend went on his own terms, it leaves a hollow place. I would love to see the chanting and the ax work.
Your grow has been an absolute joy to watch. I admit, some of it goes over my head because dialing in a commercial grow is above my pay grade :laugh:

I'm sorry your loss Nick. Even if your friend went on his own terms, it leaves a hollow place. I would love to see the chanting and the ax work.
Your grow has been an absolute joy to watch. I admit, some of it goes over my head because dialing in a commercial grow is above my pay grade :laugh:
Commercial grow? Pish posh, I say!

That’s like saying the guy selling honey at the bring and buy or the Mum with a chilli sauce or the girls with their cookies are commercial.

Its the same but bigger. Also I think we think more “herd” - we have many eggs in many baskets so we are slightly less worried about one leaf on one plant - that said there are times one leaf on plant has you worried about the whole herd. What if its spreading?!!

So yeah its just cool. Everyone claims this, I think it was Sam Snead, a golfer,

“The more I practice, the luckier I get”

Thanks for mentioning my friend. His terms. I only remeber the best times. Turns out my last match for that pool team was also his last one. He tapped out and was replaced halfway though because of illness and never played again. I left in umm, different circumstances later that night 🤣 & Co directing the axe wielding monks to cut the coffin to size is possibly the funniest thing I’ve ever seen. 🤣

Nick & Co

Commercial grow? Pish posh, I say!

That’s like saying the guy selling honey at the bring and buy or the Mum with a chilli sauce or the girls with their cookies are commercial.

Its the same but bigger. Also I think we think more “herd” - we have many eggs in many baskets so we are slightly less worried about one leaf on one plant - that said there are times one leaf on plant has you worried about the whole herd. What if its spreading?!!

So yeah its just cool. Everyone claims this, I think it was Sam Snead, a golfer,

“The more I practice, the luckier I get”

Thanks for mentioning my friend. His terms. I only remeber the bestbtimes. Turns out my last match for that pool team was also his last one. He tapped out and was replaced halfway though because of illness and never played again. I left in umm, different circumstances later that night 🤣 & Co directing rhe axe wielding to cur the coffin to size is possibly the funniest thing I’ve ever seen. 🤣

Nick & Co
Sorry for your loss brother, it hurts no matter how they go. I lost a friend recently to addiction and it sickens me to know that he was over it but went back. CL🍀

Had my last blast of the Banner before the service. So I’m
Carrying around a laptop, camera, mic on a table following a coffin around. Blitzed but focussed.

So bought some of the below from some young Russian guys with a shop I’m friendly with. Grown in Bangkok to a good standard. The Russians here love the Bruce Banner type Sativas. AMG or “Amnesia Mac Ganja” It will be RQS as well as they have a physical store up there. Its nice. Tastes a bit of vegetables. Could do with another couple of weeks. The Mighty + really strips the flavours back. The Banner is like a deep coffee crema. But the effects are pleasant if not particularly strong. I got a big discount. Probably buy again.

Little bonus smoke report - the plants just fed with a new mix of 200L I made up. 4 more days worth. The EC was a bit high. Ran out of Bloom Explode so went to the cheapo one from last grow. Probably could have used a bit less. Its cheap though. Like 70% less than the DP one. Think next grow we might use just that. Just Special K really.

AMG Strain

Nick & Co

Craft grown, high-end indoor weed in a manageable 2 + person grow is nothing to sneeze at. Good weed is good weed on the market 😃 I was teasing a bit earlier :passitleft:

So Day #58 - so happy to be here with my Rh at 50% all day and all night, thank you, thank you very much. Now on with the show. Not much to say really bigger buds. Watching like a hawk a d running them a little longer. The slower ones to bud up, mostly GG and Skunk 11 are now bulking up apace. My old tall one is huge doing sterling work. She actually has a watering space behind her which is empty and space on two other sides she’s also grown into.

All good. The wall is fun. Looking from the short section into the taller one there’s a wall of plants. And the one trying to grow 2m sideways it cool.

Nick & Co (watering in the bag for the day)

So Day #58 - so happy to be here with my Rh at 50% all day and all night, thank you, thank you very much. Now on with the show. Not much to say really bigger buds. Watching like a hawk a d running them a little longer. The slower ones to bud up, mostly GG and Skunk 11 are now bulking up apace. My old tall one is huge doing sterling work. She actually has a watering space behind her which is empty and space on two other sides she’s also grown into.

All good. The wall is fun. Looking from the short section into the taller one there’s a wall of plants. And the one trying to grow 2m sideways it cool.

Nick & Co (watering in the bag for the day)

You’re going to have to give Co. a raise if they keep growing buds like that.👍 Very nice work my brother. CL🍀

We’re so well organised we started chopping the same time we realised we had some mould…

Sorta. We squished a bud. Biggish one too. When I saw it had just started developing some mould spores so I clipped it off and gonna throw a bit through the food dryer in a bit. Looks like a bud with a punk rockers hair cut now.

Disinfected the door/wall area where it met its demise down well and we roll on.

Nick & Co (Was that Mrs Mia Wallace’s joke in Pulp Fiction? Tomatoes and squish?)

So it wasn’t mould, it was glue from the insulation on walls/door. & Co whipped her favourite trim scissors out and salvaged basically all of it but the glue she cut out. Its in the food dryer on super low - think it just pushes dry room temp through at that level. Will be trying it this evening. Day #59 Gorilla Glue. Actually managed to use the wireless scope for some photos. Under lights or teying to hold it in the air doesn’t work! Nice little harvest from a tiny low branch though. 4-5g maybe - saves me buying for about a week!

Nick & Co

So excited - also a test for my food dryer/dessicator thing. Cost like $20 but we ised it to dry loads pf kratom leaves to make tablets with a couple of years ago when they legalised that. (& Co’s extended family and basically whole village are big kratom growers)

It won’t be great but 30c’s air drying robably be ok.

No Cannatrol!

Nick & Co (v. excited to try GG)

Think what I put in thr Mighty + had had about 110 minutes of drying. Then I sat on it in the truck for 10 minutes without noticing.

Smells very vegetably probably to be expected. But deep mint and pea flavours.

Smoke is smooth but have the temp up high and its still a bit to heat it with the moisture. 210c and a great hit on single boost which I think is 225c very smooth. I was coughing with the Apple stuff yesterday and the AMG - moisture content again maybe?

Massive warm relaxation feelings. Anxiety free. Had to think about did I really want to walk again. Like a warm bag of baked potatoes, split with melted butter and good cheese is how I felt at peak. Then after about 90 minutes I hit the supermarket and sorted out some odds and ends. Its awesome. It will obviously change as it dries and this is chopped a few days before the bulk will be but its lovely. Better than the Banner. Much more Indica than I normally go for. The strain details are below. I’m
Not sure where the clones came from I thought Dutch Passion but they do GlueBerry which is croseed with some berry thing. To be honest I get a fruity taste but I’m also really quite high. Not to be trusted at this point!

Just arranging dinner. Deep fried camembert. As I’m gluten kills me I have gluten free breadcrumbs and pork scratchings/ pig skins ground to the same consistency to coat the cheese in before frying. Cranberry sauce. Looking forward to it. At least part of the grow has made it to harvest!

Nick & Co (with a warm glow)

Its drawing cool H2o2 enriched 🔵💨 in being next to the sliding door there by the pool filled with H2o2 water. That must be helpful? That would be a real nerd out unquantifiable claim I reckon! 😂

Smokes well though even with that little down and dirty dried taster we have. Only gonna get better.

& Co even had a taste of some slightly better dried stuff. She is a woman of few words since. 🤣

Nick & Co ❤️

Back
Top Bottom