VetSmoke85 - LSD Photoperiod - DYNOMYCO 2023 - Solo Cup Challenge

I think she's 12 or 13 days old now. Needed a drink tonight. If this was being transplanted I'd want to bury that stem. Hoping it strengthens up a bit soon.
PXL_20230427_212614285~2.jpg
PXL_20230427_212608761~2.jpg

I think she's 12 or 13 days old now. Needed a drink tonight. If this was being transplanted I'd want to bury that stem. Hoping it strengthens up a bit soon.
PXL_20230427_212614285~2.jpg
PXL_20230427_212608761~2.jpg
Growing fast! You got any sort of silicone for them?

Growing fast! You got any sort of silicone for them?
I do have a bit yeah. Will probably start feeding her a little something soon. Right now she's just surviving on what was in the soil and the bit of GeoFlora Veg I mixed in the bottom.

She lookin good mate ,

Lsd was one of the varieties I picked up on 420 seed sale,,auto variety tho,,but still will watch an see wot u can manage

Hey. Really sorry I’m super late. This is awesome. Gonna tag along of that’s alright?

Some thoughts,

Straight into flower! Oooh! Doing that tomorrow for my catch up plant! That’ll be fun!

Mazar Sharif is the best strain name I’ve seen in forever.

Lego Cup? I was like w to the t and then realised its just a cup made of lego thst you grew a boss plant in and I was like, “Awesome!”

So thanks for lots of learning and entertainment. Trying to follow all the comp journals just because the versatility is great

Nick

Hey. Really sorry I’m super late. This is awesome. Gonna tag along of that’s alright?

Some thoughts,

Straight into flower! Oooh! Doing that tomorrow for my catch up plant! That’ll be fun!

Mazar Sharif is the best strain name I’ve seen in forever.

Lego Cup? I was like w to the t and then realised its just a cup made of lego thst you grew a boss plant in and I was like, “Awesome!”

So thanks for lots of learning and entertainment. Trying to follow all the comp journals just because the versatility is great

Nick
Welcome buddy!

Yeah my tent was in flower already so thought I'd join in for fun and run it 12/12.

Mazar-i-Sharif is the place in Afghanistan where some of these strains have their origins.

The Lego cup isn't actually made of Lego it was just a souvenir from Legoland. Just a little plastic mug that looks like a bigger version of a tiny Lego mug. It's only about 3" deep. I was amazed how well that auto did. I didn't really pay attention to feed either. Just scooped a bit of MC into a bottle of water and winged it. 🤣

I love seeing what people do with tiny pots. I started off growing in a bedside cabinet so I have an affinity for small pots and small grow spaces.

I’m not keen on autos - especially as I’m squeezing on the fringes of the veg and flower on 18/6 and 12/12 - only 12/12 has Co2. And yeah. I want that!

But yeah for experimentation its just lovely. Scale down things and try and understand what’s going on.

Nick

I can only hope my lsd auto starts as fast as your photo version, I'll b happy if she does :circle-of-love:

I can only hope my lsd auto starts as fast as your photo version, I'll b happy if she does :circle-of-love:
I'm sure she will mate. You know how autos behave. You journalling still?
Boom!

I need some stretch - I look on with envy! Mine is a bush right now node on node.

😅

Nick
Wasn't intentional stretch. 🤣 Nothing wrong with that mate. Will be a proper ball of weed on a stick. 😂 Love it.
She's beautiful vet growing strong 💪🏽
Thanks mate. I should probably stick to micro growing, they always grow better for me. 🤣

Wasn't intentional stretch. 🤣 Nothing wrong with that mate. Will be a proper ball of weed on a stick. 😂 Love it.
Its got the missus eyes on it - but honestly mine needs an 1” more to sort her out for mid/long term.

You have much more freedom right now!

Looks good and solid.

Nick

Still chugging along nicely. Watering every other day usually. She's got a bit of @GeoFlora Nutrients grow mixed in the bottom of the soil that she's probably still feeding on and I've added a little Shogun Start & Katana Roots to the water. Adjusted to pH 6.3.
PXL_20230506_221022430~2.jpg
PXL_20230506_221035219~2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom