VetSmoke85 - LSD Photoperiod - DYNOMYCO 2023 - Solo Cup Challenge

Chugging along. Starting to devour the lower leaves so I may have to introduce some liquid feed soon. I'll push the dry amendments as far as I can though.
PXL_20230520_222812965~2.jpg
PXL_20230520_222827504~2.jpg

Chugging along. Starting to devour the lower leaves so I may have to introduce some liquid feed soon. I'll push the dry amendments as far as I can though.
PXL_20230520_222812965~2.jpg
PXL_20230520_222827504~2.jpg

Nice. I just saw a post of yours from four years ago, and wondered if you were still growing anything in small containers. How tall is it now? I've got some auto seeds, and am thinking about container size (and what I'll end up filling them with). None of them seem especially compatible with little pots, though. For example, the breeder of the Nevil Bilbo Auto recommends a 12/12 light/darkness schedule from germination to harvest unless the gardener has lots of time and space. Which, as warnings go, was about as effective a deterrent as "DANGER: Will f*ck you up!," lol. But now it has me wondering. Also hoping, because my very first plants were Nevil's, and that bud made me smile. Eventually :rolleyes: .

Nice. I just saw a post of yours from four years ago, and wondered if you were still growing anything in small containers. How tall is it now? I've got some auto seeds, and am thinking about container size (and what I'll end up filling them with). None of them seem especially compatible with little pots, though. For example, the breeder of the Nevil Bilbo Auto recommends a 12/12 light/darkness schedule from germination to harvest unless the gardener has lots of time and space. Which, as warnings go, was about as effective a deterrent as "DANGER: Will f*ck you up!," lol. But now it has me wondering. Also hoping, because my very first plants were Nevil's, and that bud made me smile. Eventually :rolleyes: .
Hi mate! I've usually got something in a small pot still. Can't help myself. 🤣 I think she's about 2' tall now. Give it a blast mate. What's the worst that could happen? I like 2 litre fabric pots for little plants too.

On autos running 12/12 from seed, it seemed to grow like normal but took a little longer to finish I think. I reckon a small pot would keep that strain you have manageable.

I can't really do autos on a 12/12 schedule - I've only got 30-amp electrical service, so I need the hours. Still debating indoors or out in what passes for woods around here. The latter would be cheaper, but I don't get around so well any more and all the safer spots require climbing (and hauling water, methinks), plus I have already been warned to expect the deer ticks and Lyme disease to be fierce this year.

I've got most of a roll of three-gallon grow bags left, but can't afford to fill them. Pop bottles are smaller. Smaller harvests, of course, but half a potted meat sandwich beats a dream of steak. Assuming one has no taste buds, of course.

Mine will be all autoflowers. I think I have a pretty good selection to choose from, but they're new to me. And I no longer have a working pH meter, so I'll probably screw everything up. I thought about trying that "natural" crap, but I don't know where to find any recently hanged thieves. Plus, I don't want to. I must have been a bottle baby. Got, IDK, maybe a dozen strains, but most are singles and my success as germinating AF seeds has been poor. Plus, rodents, although I did finally manage to fix the big holes that the person who thought it'd be a good idea to break in created in my door. But it was like Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom in here for a while, and I haven't managed to kill faster than they manage to breed, yet. Except for the possums. I think I am officially possum-free (in the house). And bat-free, too, lol (I think that was a fluke).

I don't even like autos. I must be a moron. But when I ordered the things, I was almost fully convinced I was going outside. Guess I should have thought about the fact that, some days, I can barely walk to Mom's house to do whatever it is that she needs this time, or even to the store (which is nearly two miles closer). Plus, I had this dumb idea that I'd be able to get in and do some prep work before everything got its growth spurt. Now... IDK, man.

Some days, I feel tired, old, and stupid. Other days, well... I'm not tired ;).

Lost a few fan leaves while she was left unattended all weekend. Budding up nicely though.
PXL_20230529_210057177~2.jpg
PXL_20230529_210125977~2.jpg
PXL_20230529_210113890~2.jpg
About time she went in the fridge and got her own food lol she's looking great bro 👍🏽

How many times per day do you have to feed/water it at this stage of its life?

She's stacked very nicely! Should care about the yellow leaves now. :yummy:

Typical nitrogen deficiency bro, thats all

Hmm... Wouldn't that show up on the bottom, first? The lower growth looks (mostly) green, then yellowing halfway up.

Hmm... Wouldn't that show up on the bottom, first? The lower growth looks (mostly) green, then yellowing halfway up.
If the plant is in Veg stage, Yes.

But he is about 70% thru flower, the buds are suckin the leaves dry and of nutes.

If the plant is in Veg stage, Yes.

But he is about 70% thru flower, the buds are suckin the leaves dry and of nutes.

Nitrogen stops being mobile in flower? :hmmmm:

IDK. I can't think right now. Today's headache is really bad, 8 on my personal 10 scale (10 = an aneurysm - which would at least be a short one with no more afterwards, so above 7 or so, I sort of start hoping for a 10). Vision gets weird when they're this bad, color is blue-shifted in right eye and yellowish in vision from left eye. I close one to try to read but it's not really helping as much as usual. Im going to give up and lay down with a wet towel on head/face. Even sound sucks - I turned my little fan off better to be hotter than hear it rattle. It'll probably make sense tomorow, lol. Have a good evening.

Try this for your head ache - sounds mad maybe. My Nan used to do it and gave to me as a kid some times.

Cut half a lemon into 4 wedges. Sprinkle with salt. Leave for thirty minutes. Dust off any remaining surface salt. Drop into a mug of water enough to cover and put in the fridge until chilled.

Mix with grapefruit juice and drink whilst puckering lips. Lie down in a cool dark place for an hour or so pref. with cold damp towel on forehead.

Literally Grandma’s Home Remedy!

But I’ve used since!

Nick

At this stage in growth, im sure he reduced nitrogen at the soil, so, with the amount of light at the top, is going to need more to support the potential growth because its photosynthesis is speed up, thus, tapping the leaves of nitrogen because its the closest store of it.

Back
Top Bottom