DYNOMYCO 2023 - Solo Cup Challenge

I would enter but after seeing the competition in here already,
Some of y’all are already pushing the limits without this contest!
I can’t wait to see the results you all post up!
I agree and with those other members that already have a jump on it I can’t imagine how one could compete. CL🍀

Interesting challenge. I grow in pretty small pots already, but don't do pictures so I'll just watch.

Hey @DYNOMYCO , I have a suggestion for you for the next round if you decide to do another one.

Same solo cup challenge but you supply each participant with a small 'tester' packet of your myco's. But, each grower does two solo cups, one with and one without your product, side-by-side.

Now  that would be a great way to showcase your stuff. You'd probably have to work with your packaging group to come up with a small package (I'm thinking like a tea bag full) and maybe a mini-cocktail stick/label thingy with your logo on it to identify which plant got the Dynomyco, but you would get some pretty phenomenal publicity doing it that way.

You could even include those labels when you ship out your normal size product for growers to stick in their pots. Kind of like many sponsors include tent stickers and the like, but these would be right in the grow pot for better visibility. Plus, the little packet and pot stick/label could be a great, inexpensive giveaway at tradeshows and the like.

I think back to the Geoflora Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grows. There were lots of growers test driving Geoflora Nutes, and we saw some great grows along the way.

I’m doing a post a day to deadline and as I needed some anyway I bought a dynamite stick. They just look cool. 200g so I’m repotting to the same solos new media when it arrives and I’ll use it then and have a enough left for the next main grow so sweeet!

Each of the 10 winners will receive our prize pack that includes a 340g DYNOMYCO pouch, DYNOMYCO Dynamite stick, DYNOMYCO Hat, DYNOMYCO T-shirt, DYNOMYCO rolling paper, stickers, and plant tags.
There’s 10 prizes for a post a week.
Thanks Captain but I'm gonna pass...can't live up to most of the contest rules.
There are rules!
I would enter but after seeing the competition in here already,
Some of y’all are already pushing the limits without this contest!
I can’t wait to see the results you all post up!
Lots of prizes - I’ll follow ya!
I agree and with those other members that already have a jump on it I can’t imagine how one could compete. CL🍀
Get that chin up offa yer navel you, callin yerself a Southie, no less!

Be cool if @DYNOMYCO gave us that started the journal already a 👍🏼 there so we know you’re following along!

Nick

Be cool if @DYNOMYCO gave us that started the journal already a 👍🏼 there so we know you’re following along!

they're probably doing it across a few platforms. will just take a bit to get through here is all i'm sure. it's still early days.

I’m doing a post a day to deadline and as I needed some anyway I bought a dynamite stick. They just look cool. 200g so I’m reporting to the same solos when it arrives and I’ll it then.

There’s 10 prizes for a post a week.

There are rules!

Lots of prizes - I’ll follow ya!

Get that chin up offa yer navel you, callin yerself a Southie, no less!

Nick
Wrong city mate I hail from the Windy City! That’s Chicago for the uninformed and not Boston. They have Southies and we have Southsiders I reckon. CL🍀

Wrong city mate I hail from the Windy City! That’s Chicago for the uninformed and not Boston. They have Southies and we have Southsiders I reckon. CL🍀
I was speaking as a County Cork man so I was…

😂

Nick

5796D639-3BB7-4B3B-9120-8818DBFBD5DB.jpeg

I ran out of dynomyco with her older sisters but will this do? Start a journo for her no probs!

Nick
As long as you start growing your plant accordingly to the established date, you're good to go. Just be sure to open a journal with the specifications and don't forget to tag us when opening the journal

FOR ALL OF THOSE WHO'VE BEEN WONDERING ABOUT THE FREE SAMPLES...

AS OF NOW, WE ARE SHARING THE PROMO CODE!!!
ALL YOU GOT TO DO IS WRITE THE PROMO CODE ON THE WEBSITE, ADD THE REQUESTED INFO, AND GET YOUR SAMPLES FOR FREE.
IF YOU HAVE ANY TROUBLE USING THE PROMO CODE, PLEASE DM US.

420magDSfree

Peace :peace:

Very cool and that's the whole idea, but we'll only take applications that from growers that are starting the solo-cup challenge from zero.
From zero? Like restart? My solo cups are not eligible?

From zero? Like restart? My solo cups are not eligible?

well, the dyno is applied to media ahead of planting as part of the soil mix, and at transplant when up potting. considering there is no up potting in the contest, how would you add the dyno ?

once the solo is planted you can't add dyno later, making anything planted previous not eligible.

well, the dyno is applied to media ahead of planting as part of the soil mix, and at transplant when up potting. considering there is no up potting in the contest, how would you add the dyno ?

once the solo is planted you can't add dyno later, making anything planted previous not eligible.
Rules state you don’t need to use dyno.

What’s zero mean? Seed? Or clones/seedlings?

Rules state you don’t need to use dyno.

how is not using the product gonna show it's advantages ? something doesn't make sense. i agree it should be something done side by side if they really wanna highlight the product.

how is not using the product gonna show it's advantages ? something doesn't make sense. i agree it should be something done side by side if they really wanna highlight the product.
Dunno mate! Those were the published rules. The “start from zero” is new. I have a journal and now don’t know if it qualifies (had a seedling in solo already and doing that)

Nick

I don't think Its about showing off their product it's simply a fun challenge from a sponsor to give the 420 members a chance to win their product.. Dynomyco will flood 420mag with their name and raise interest plus the winners will use it, love it, buy it & recommend it.

That's how I see it ✌🏽

I was just being silly. But now i have a real question. Because the rules do no say you have to start from 0? Just says start a journal im solos. In my vipar journal. Those are all from clone. What would make it eligible. Seed?
If so. I have seeds already started too? Can’t those be 100% eligible? This a serious question. At first I was just being a clown. But I am dedicated in solo 16oz cups for a lot different fun experiments. Around 12-13 of em

I was just being silly. But now i have a real question. Because the rules do no say you have to start from 0? Just says start a journal im solos. In my vipar journal. Those are all from clone. What would make it eligible. Seed?
If so. I have seeds already started too? Can’t those be 100% eligible? This a serious question. At first I was just being a clown. But I am dedicated in solo 16oz cups for a lot different fun experiments. Around 12-13 of em

they should just send you a bunch and be done with it lol

Back
Top Bottom