DYNOMYCO 2023 - Solo Cup Challenge By Moto258

For this solo grow challenge I'll be growing the last girl scout cookie seed I have left by @Weed Seeds Express.
Grow set up will be in my 4x4 gorilla lite line tent with the NextLight core LED.
@GeoFlora Nutrients will be the culprits to some tasty nugs at the finish line and of course @DYNOMYCO for giving the roots that explosive action under the soil!
Cheers and good luck 420 friends!:headbanger: '=g

20230417_210125.jpg

For this solo grow challenge I'll be growing the last girl scout cookie seed I have left by @Weed Seeds Express.
Grow set up will be in my 4x4 gorilla lite line tent with the NextLight core LED.
@GeoFlora Nutrients will be the culprits to some tasty nugs at the finish line and of course @DYNOMYCO for giving the roots that explosive action under the soil!
Cheers and good luck 420 friends!:headbanger: '=g

20230417_210125.jpg
Good luck with your Solo Challenge. CL🍀

@DYNOMYCO sure does the job!
Still have this gal in 18/6 mode for a little bit longer but I think I'm going flower mode very shortly! Cheers 420 friends!:ganjamon::420:(hint the rc car and coffee coaster are for size comparison to a solo cup!)

20230509_213440.jpg

Hey man! That’s some deep green looking plants there!

coffee coaster
Cardinals were my second team as a kid - can’t remember why! My Dad was always in NY for work so I am to this day (and sadness!) I’m a Red Sox fan (NY Lawyers all Yankees fans) but I always had Cardinals stuff too 🤷🏽
congrats on getting that kick a** name brother!
That’s bro! Pure dumb carnie spinning luck!

Nick

Hey man! That’s some deep green looking plants there!

Cardinals were my second team as a kid - can’t remember why! My Dad was always in NY for work so I am to this day (and sadness!) I’m a Red Sox fan (NY Lawyers all Yankees fans) but I always had Cardinals stuff too 🤷🏽

That’s bro! Pure dumb carnie spinning luck!

Nick
Thanks my friend every one of these girl scout cookie seeds had great genes to start with.
I've always been a cards fan when I get into baseball but lately sports lost my attention lol. I grew up playing baseball all threw childhood tho so I guess the memorabilia will always lurk sadly.

Look - she ain’t the prettiest girl right now, but she does does look like a healthy lass with that colour on her! Also ugly ducklings and swans! Reckon she’ll be a beaut!

Nick
She's not to shabby lol I took the pics right after I bent her over ;)

If you're ever short on seeds my bro, I gotcha!

You start that bend early, which is nice..
Hope you are having a great day buddy! :passitleft:
My day consist of burning a lot of flowers :laugh:
I appreciate that my friend! :passitleft:I wish I could burn Jane all day today! My day has been good so far! Hope the same for you brother! :peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom