Black Sugar Comparative Grow With Seedsman By Moto258

Look who just got seeds...yup I did:snowboating:!! Thanks again @SeedsMan for these fine gifts and @420 aka Rob for everything he does / is doing in the cannabis world! :adore:

Strain: Black Sugar

Description :yummy:

A cross between a powerful indica, a potent medical strain, and a modern classic, Black Sugar retains all of the best characteristics of its parents.
From its Black Domina line, this strain maintains an incomparable relaxing effect and fast flowering traits.
From its LA OG parent, Black Sugar offers potency and potential therapeutic benefits.

How Black Sugar Grows:morenutes:

Black Sugar plant retains its short stature from its Critical lineage, making it an ideal strain for indoor or limited space cultivation.
However, what Black Sugar lacks in stature, she more than makes up for in yield – where she can reach up to 600gr/m2.

Black SugarTaste, Smell and Effect :idea: :nomo:

With an intensely fruity aroma and dense bud covered in crystals, Black Sugar is a high-THC strain that you need to try ASAP. :ganjamon:

Breeder/Brand​

Seedsman

Genetics​

Black Domina X L.A OG X Critical​

Variety​

Mostly Indica​

Flowering Type​

Photoperiod​

Sex​

Feminised​

THC Content​

Very High (Over 20%)​

Max. THC Content %​

20%+​

CBD Content %​

Low (0-1%)​

Max. Yield Outdoor gr/plant​

Indoors: 600 Gr/M2; Outdoors: 800 Gr/Plant​

Max. Plant Height cm​

Up To 300 Cm.​

Taste/Flavour​

Fruity|Lemon|Orange|Skunk​

Effect​

Body|Physical|Powerful|Relaxing|Sedative​

Medicinal Properties​

Yes​

Flowering Time​

50 - 55 Days​

Medical Conditions​

Insomnia​

grow medium: soil

Mycorrhizal fungi inoculant: @DYNOMYCO
Training: Heavy hands on
Transplanting: twice

* Will plan to grow/Veg out 3 seeds until I find the right culprit to grow one monster in a 5x5 or 4x4 not sure which one yet!

20230922_112719.jpg

Hey there hru, I think we might b the first to get the ball rolling ,,
Everytime I do a grow I forget how to get link working in my signature,,
:thumb:

Hey there hru, I think we might b the first to get the ball rolling ,,
Everytime I do a grow I forget how to get link working in my signature,,
:thumb:
just create a journal once created you just have to go to the page you've created the journal in and go to top of screen at the search engine and copy the entire text and past that into your signature. :thumb:

Look who just got seeds...yup I did:snowboating:!! Thanks again @SeedsMan for these fine gifts and @420 aka Rob for everything he does / is doing in the cannabis world! :adore:

Strain: Black Sugar

Description :yummy:

A cross between a powerful indica, a potent medical strain, and a modern classic, Black Sugar retains all of the best characteristics of its parents.
From its Black Domina line, this strain maintains an incomparable relaxing effect and fast flowering traits.
From its LA OG parent, Black Sugar offers potency and potential therapeutic benefits.

How Black Sugar Grows:morenutes:

Black Sugar plant retains its short stature from its Critical lineage, making it an ideal strain for indoor or limited space cultivation.
However, what Black Sugar lacks in stature, she more than makes up for in yield – where she can reach up to 600gr/m2.

Black SugarTaste, Smell and Effect :idea: :nomo:

With an intensely fruity aroma and dense bud covered in crystals, Black Sugar is a high-THC strain that you need to try ASAP. :ganjamon:

Breeder/Brand​

Seedsman

Genetics​

Black Domina X L.A OG X Critical​

Variety​

Mostly Indica​

Flowering Type​

Photoperiod​

Sex​

Feminised​

THC Content​

Very High (Over 20%)​

Max. THC Content %​

20%+​

CBD Content %​

Low (0-1%)​

Max. Yield Outdoor gr/plant​

Indoors: 600 Gr/M2; Outdoors: 800 Gr/Plant​

Max. Plant Height cm​

Up To 300 Cm.​

Taste/Flavour​

Fruity|Lemon|Orange|Skunk​

Effect​

Body|Physical|Powerful|Relaxing|Sedative​

Medicinal Properties​

Yes​

Flowering Time​

50 - 55 Days​

Medical Conditions​

Insomnia​

grow medium: soil

Mycorrhizal fungi inoculant: @DYNOMYCO
Training: Heavy hands on
Transplanting: twice

* Will plan to grow/Veg out 3 seeds until I find the right culprit to grow one monster in a 5x5 or 4x4 not sure which one yet!

20230922_112719.jpg
Awesome! Sounds delicious!

You are off to a great start @Moto258

Mind if I follow along?
I just put mind in dirt yesterday.

Be safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..
pull up a seat my friend always welcome in the garden.. :passitleft: I just put the seeds into cube starters this morning! Crazy how quickly these seeds wanted to show life! @SeedsMan is so far 100% success rate and speedy quick too!
Stay green....

Mind if I hang around here Moto?

Looking forward to seeing this!

Will you be growing the Northern Lights "auto" also?

I have not got around to growing Northern Lights, but I understand it's a good smoke.
So, I am looking forward to trying it.

Tok..
I was thinking about just growing one NL to see the difference between the one I was growing last time I grew with northern lights. But it was probably one of the nicest smells to have around the house when it came to the aroma she gave out that is ForeSure!
:Namaste:

I was thinking about just growing one NL to see the difference between the one I was growing last time I grew with northern lights. But it was probably one of the nicest smells to have around the house when it came to the aroma she gave out that is ForeSure!
:Namaste:
I have plenty of NL for ya bro. About to do another IBL too

Will you be growing the Northern Lights "auto" also?

I have not got around to growing Northern Lights, but I understand it's a good smoke.
So, I am looking forward to trying it.

Tok..
That @SeedsMan NLa is a banger. 🤙

Grown a couple, it's always worth it...
I need to find a space to squeeze one in soon, but it's probably not gonna make it in with my comparative seed drop. I'm gonna do 3 of the Black Sugar tho.
:passitleft:

That @SeedsMan NLa is a banger. 🤙

Grown a couple, it's always worth it...
I need to find a space to squeeze one in soon, but it's probably not gonna make it in with my comparative seed drop. I'm gonna do 3 of the Black Sugar tho.
:passitleft:
Yeah, I'm pretty stoked to have these northern light seeds I still need to get dirt for these black sugar seedlings before I catch myself in a rut :laugh: or I could just stop getting lazy with the hydroponics and use water but I'm at the point I have to do a fall cleaning to all the equipment and the hydro system got neglected over the summer so its dirty!!!💩

Back
Top Bottom