Better Late Than Never 2024 Seedsman Comparative Grow Featuring Black Sugar

Welcome folks, growers and lurkers.

Due to a Post Office delay, this is starting a bit late because I had space constraints. Now, freedom...

So I present my newest comparative grow here at 420

1704227928850.png
1704228442451.png
1704228308299.png

Black Sugar Description:

1704228181732.png

Black Sugar is an 80% Indica strain that develops a round, bushy structure with strong lower branches. It has a short flowering time, a good yield and a typically indica effect. It is a 3-way cross of Black Domina x L.A OG x Critical.
This plant grows well outdoors as well as indoors due to its robust nature. Its range of cultivability is quite large due to the short flowering period - it is ready to harvest in the northern hemisphere at the end of September or early October at the very latest. In this environment it can grow to be 250 - 300 cm. tall with yields of 800 gr/plant. Indoors flowering will only take 50 - 55 days with superb yields of 600 gr/m2.
Black Sugar has a very fruity lemon and orange taste with pronounced skunk notes. THC levels are very high with low CBD giving an effect that is powerfully narcotic and an exceptional strain with which to relax and do nothing but dream.

A cross between a powerful Indica, a potent medical strain, and a modern classic, Black Sugar retains all of the best characteristics of its parents.
From its Black Domina line, this strain maintains an incomparable relaxing effect and fast flowering traits.
From its LA OG parent, Black Sugar offers potency and potential therapeutic benefits.

How Black Sugar Grows
Black Sugar plant retains its short stature from its Critical lineage, making it an ideal strain for indoor or limited space cultivation.
However, what Black Sugar lacks in stature, she more than makes up for in yield – where she can reach up to 600gr/m2.

Black Sugar Taste Smell and Effect:
With an intensely fruity aroma and dense bus covered in crystals, Black Sugar is a high-THC strain that you need to try ASAP.

OK Then!

Here we go

IMG_0511.JPG

The usual culprits: FFOF is easy and priced right for me, comes with it's own beneficial mites to battle the gnats it also comes with sometimes.
IMG_1599.JPG
IMG_1598.JPG

And starting with a general dose of MegaCrop, this is what I use to finish. Not much has changed here for me, it's not broke so I don't need to fix it right now.

1704230365610.jpeg

No problems with germination, these were quick, strong specimens. Beautiful work @SeedsMan
IMG_0642.jpg

Around 22k is where I like them to start. They seem to agree with me most times.
@ViparSpectra XS2000 Brings it from start to finish!

I’ll invite some new and some old grow friends in here and when I forget someone please try to remember how much weed I smoke!
Get on in here @Melville Hobbes @DeeBoy @7Dust2 @NickHardy @Grand Daddy Black @Carcass @Virgin Ground @BooWho2 @Heavenly Hybrid @Trala @InTheShed @VetSmoke85 @Timhomegrow @beez0404 @Carmen Ray @HashGirl @Preston9mm @BeezLuiz @Bill284 @013 @StoneOtter @con @Rifleman @MrSauga @SinSemillaWhisperer420 @GratefulBud @SeedsMan @ViparSpectra

I will be updating twice a week or so. Glad to have you all here and be a part of another legendary grow!

JG

Due to a Post Office delay, this is starting a bit late because I had space constraints. Now, freedom...

1704227928850.png
1704228442451.png
1704228308299.png

Black Sugar Description:

1704228181732.png

Black Sugar is an 80% Indica strain that develops a round, bushy structure with strong lower branches. It has a short flowering time, a good yield and a typically indica effect. It is a 3-way cross of Black Domina x L.A OG x Critical.
This plant grows well outdoors as well as indoors due to its robust nature. Its range of cultivability is quite large due to the short flowering period - it is ready to harvest in the northern hemisphere at the end of September or early October at the very latest. In this environment it can grow to be 250 - 300 cm. tall with yields of 800 gr/plant. Indoors flowering will only take 50 - 55 days with superb yields of 600 gr/m2.
Black Sugar has a very fruity lemon and orange taste with pronounced skunk notes. THC levels are very high with low CBD giving an effect that is powerfully narcotic and an exceptional strain with which to relax and do nothing but dream.

A cross between a powerful Indica, a potent medical strain, and a modern classic, Black Sugar retains all of the best characteristics of its parents.
From its Black Domina line, this strain maintains an incomparable relaxing effect and fast flowering traits.
From its LA OG parent, Black Sugar offers potency and potential therapeutic benefits.

How Black Sugar Grows
Black Sugar plant retains its short stature from its Critical lineage, making it an ideal strain for indoor or limited space cultivation.
However, what Black Sugar lacks in stature, she more than makes up for in yield – where she can reach up to 600gr/m2.

With an intensely fruity aroma and dense bus covered in crystals, Black Sugar is a high-THC strain that you need to try ASAP.

OK Then!

Here we go

IMG_0511.JPG

The usual culprits: FFOF is easy and priced right for me, comes with it's own beneficial mites to battle the gnats it also comes with sometimes.
IMG_1599.JPG
IMG_1598.JPG

And starting with a general dose of MegaCrop, this is what I use to finish. Not much has changed here for me, it's not broke so I don't need to fix it right now.

1704230365610.jpeg

No problems with germination, these were quick, strong specimens. Beautiful work @SeedsMan
IMG_0642.jpg

Around 22k is where I like them to start. They seem to agree with me most times.

I’ll invite some new and some old grow friends in here and when I forget someone please try to remember how much weed I smoke!
Get on in here @Melville Hobbes @DeeBoy @7Dust2 @NickHardy @Grand Daddy Black @Carcass @Virgin Ground @BooWho2 @Heavenly Hybrid @Trala @InTheShed @VetSmoke85 @Timhomegrow @beez0404 @Carmen Ray @HashGirl @Preston9mm @BeezLuiz @Bill284 @013 @StoneOtter @con @Rifleman @MrSauga @SinSemillaWhisperer420 @GratefulBud @SeedsMan @ViparSpectra

I will be updating twice a week or so. Glad to have you all here and be a part of another legendary grow!

JG
Thanks for the invite @Justin Goody looks like a great strain 55 days WoW! looking forward with your Journal

First!
:ciao:

Looks like you're set for success. :thumb:
Thanks for the invite @Justin Goody looks like a great strain 55 days WoW! looking forward with your Journal
Should be fun!
Black sugar sounds delicious.
:ganjamon:
Thanks for the tag!
Hey Buddy :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Thanks for tagging along. I’ll be catching up a bit with pics over the next week and it might feel a bit time lapsed so please enjoy the speed start!
IMG_0717.jpeg

Because they got here a little late I had already designated their tent for another grow. So they had to steal space here and there when they first came up.
I’ve been meaning to post this grow for a few weeks and haven’t had time until this week.
Feels good to get going!

Pulling up a seat. Your grows are always educational and entertaining. I remember that plant you grew outside in the bird tank or something ha
Awesome! yes I try to share the little I know.

The one you’re thinking of might be the turtle boat. I do love experimenting 😂

1704227928850.png
1704228442451.png
1704228308299.png

Black Sugar Description:

1704228181732.png

How Black Sugar Grows

OK Then!

Here we go

IMG_0511.JPG

IMG_1599.JPG
IMG_1598.JPG

1704230365610.jpeg

IMG_0642.jpg

JG
Awe shit!! It's about to go down!! Lol

Oh man they are growing like a Cali wildfire now 😂.
This is right before topping and their first little trim job. Very healthy specimens and in their full time grow spot now spreading out
IMG_1262.jpeg

Ok a few more updates over the next week and we should be all caught up to real time!

Oh man they are growing like a Cali wildfire now 😂.
This is right before topping and their first little trim job. Very healthy specimens and in their full time grow spot now spreading out
IMG_1262.jpeg

Ok a few more updates over the next week and we should be all caught up to real time!
They're looking good, love the octo skeleton

Topped and spreading out a bit. I am not really planning on training much. I will provide them as much room as possible in their bubble and prune a few times to let light through but that’s about it.
IMG_1539.jpeg
IMG_1540.jpeg

Viparspectra has been a great light so far and runs at the perfect temp for my setup.
Happy Sunday Growers!

Back
Top Bottom