Seedsman Comparative Grow Presenting Black Sugar & Northern Light Auto

Thank you for stopping by @Absorber and @SeedsMan

I would say it's time to update this journal also. Smoke break first.
:passitleft: Wake and Bake This mornings question: To Hash or not to Hash? :nomo:

@SeedsMan Black Sugar is moving right along. She is a very handsome looking plant, and I will be growing this one again. She is well into the flowering stage and building cola's. Her color is great and she looks healthy. Very easy grow if you ask me, and would recommend it to anyone.

Her and the Northern Light (a) are just loving it under the @ViparSpectra KS-5000. If you want a great light at a affordable price check out the @ViparSpectra KS series LED's.

The Northern Lights auto is about day 60 something of suggested 120 days life span. I need to check when I update the images. This Northern Light (a) plant has definitely changed my opinion on auto's. Don't get me wrong, I still favor my photo period, but an auto once in a while might be a nice change once in awhile.

Here are some current images.

That's all folk's.

Be safe and grow well my friends,
Tok..

Time for an update.

Both the Black Sugar and the Northern Lights (a) are doing great.
Nice color of green and building buds.

The @SeedsMan Black Sugar has bushed out and building bud sites everywhere. Aside from that everything is smooth sailing.

Northern Light (a) is really starting to fill out nicely. She is also in flower, and requiring no assistances.

That's all folk's.

Stay safe and grow well my friends,
Tok..

If you are wondering she has a week or two to go.

Characteristics

SMAN-NL-AUTO-FEM
Brand/breeder - Seedsman
Parental lines - Northern Lights X Ruderalis
Variety- Indica Dominant
Color - Black
Flowering type - Autoflowering
Sex -Feminized
THC content -High (16-24%)
CBD content - Low (0-1%)
Yield outdoor - Medium (7-16oz)
Yield indoor High -(16-21oz)
Plant height -Medium (100-200cm)
Autoflowering seed to harvest time - 10 To 12 Weeks basically 70 to 84 days.

Time for an update.

Both the Black Sugar and the Northern Lights (a) are doing great.
Nice color of green and building buds.

The @SeedsMan Black Sugar has bushed out and building bud sites everywhere. Aside from that everything is smooth sailing.

Northern Light (a) is really starting to fill out nicely. She is also in flower, and requiring no assistances.

That's all folk's.

Tok..
Love seeing these updates!

Okay, let's get this one updated.

The @SeedsMan Black Sugar is coming along very nicely.
She is loving life under the @ViparSpectra KS5000 and getting closer to finishing up.
Currently sitting at day 52 of 12/12 with an estimated 49 to 63 days suggested flowering time.
So this one will be finishing up also in the next couple weeks.

As for the Northern Lights (a) she is currently in a dark period to get ready for trim and drying.
She has also been an easy plant to grow requiring very little extra attention.
I don't normally grow auto's but I may impressed by the ease of growing her.

That's all folk's

Tok..

She is loving life under the @ViparSpectra KS5000 and getting closer to finishing up.
Currently sitting at day 52 of 12/12 with an estimated 49 to 63 days suggested flowering time.

As for the Northern Lights (a) she is currently in a dark period to get ready for trim and drying.

That's all folk's

Tok..
Nice 🍋

That's all folk's

Tok..
I know you're happy!

I need to get this one updated also.

I finished up and harvest the @SeedsMan Northern Lights (a), and she is currently drying.
She turned out very well, I might be able to sample her this weekend, we'll see.

The Seedsman Black Sugar is still building bigger bud for maybe a couple more weeks. My guessimation is she will be finished by the end of the month.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

Time for another short update.

The @SeedsMan Northern Lights (a) was harvested last Tuesday and has a couple more days to dry before jarring. I found her a very easy plant to grow requiring very little additional attention. I would recommend this Northern Lights (a) and Strawberry Cheesecake (a) to anyone, even if they never grown and auto before. That's how easy it is.

Now for @SeedsMan Black Sugar another easy plant to grow because of great genetics. She currently has about another two weeks or so before harvest, so she has been busy building buds. Aside from that, I am just the caretaker.

That's all for now folk's.

Tok..

Time for a short update.

Not much is happening with @SeedsMan Black Sugar is still building buds and smelling divine. Easy plant to grow, if I did not know better I would think it was an auto. It's not, it's a photo but a very easy plant to grow. Still feeding @Prescription Blend under a @ViparSpectra KS5000.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

So, what has @SeedsMan Black Sugar been up to. Well she is still increasing bud size, but she is still pushing out a few white pistil. Trichomes are just about all cloudy, so i am playing one day at a time on her. Her branches are starting to get heavy with weight and putting pressure on the branches. I may have to start supporting the branches.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

Back
Top Bottom