Seedsman Comparative Grow Presenting Black Sugar & Northern Light Auto

Thank you for stopping by and your kind words @SeedsMan

It's time for an update.

The Black Sugar is spreading out nicely and starting to make bud sites. She not a tall plant, but she is a wide one. Aside from a little PH issue in veg which was quickly corrected, she is a very easy grow.

As for the Northern Lights (a) to say it is an easy grow is overstating it. The thing grows itself, just need light, food and a good environment; the plant will do the rest. Oh Yaa, you will have to harvest also. :rofl:

Here are some current images.

That's all folk's.

Be safe and grow well my friends,
Tok..

Good Morning 420 Magazine

Time to update this journal also.

The Black Sugar and Northern Light (a) are doing well.

@SeedsMan Black Sugar is finally starting to show signs of transitioning into flower stage. She received a light trim today to open up some more bud sites. It won't be long now for her to start packing on bud sites. I water her today and she will be getting fed in the next day or so.

The Northern Lights (a) on the other hand has so many bud sites form and she not even half way. This girl want to be the queen of the show, and she showing sign she can be. This grow is so easy; I am just here to take images of her progress. @SeedsMan you guys did a fantastic job with this one; keep up the great work.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

Thank you for stopping by and your kind words @SeedsMan

It's time for an update.

The Black Sugar is spreading out nicely and starting to make bud sites. She not a tall plant, but she is a wide one. Aside from a little PH issue in veg which was quickly corrected, she is a very easy grow.

As for the Northern Lights (a) to say it is an easy grow is overstating it. The thing grows itself, just need light, food and a good environment; the plant will do the rest. Oh Yaa, you will have to harvest also. :rofl:

That's all folk's.

Tok..
Nicely done brother

Good Morning 420 Magazine

Time to update this journal also.

The Black Sugar and Northern Light (a) are doing well.

@SeedsMan Black Sugar is finally starting to show signs of transitioning into flower stage. She received a light trim today to open up some more bud sites. It won't be long now for her to start packing on bud sites. I water her today and she will be getting fed in the next day or so.

The Northern Lights (a) on the other hand has so many bud sites form and she not even half way. This girl want to be the queen of the show, and she showing sign she can be. This grow is so easy; I am just here to take images of her progress. @SeedsMan you guys did a fantastic job with this one; keep up the great work.

That's all folk's.

Tok..
Absolutely amazing!

Thank you for stopping by @SeedsMan and @marcus611a for stopping by.
All of the Seedsman seeds I am growing this time are doing excellent.

Quick update.

The @SeedsMan Black Sugar is starting to coming into flowering nicely. She has been a easy strain to grow with no problems to speak of. I will be taking a few fan leaves off to open up more bud sites. She is currently at day 27 of 12/12, so I still have about 5 or 6 weeks before harvest.

The Northern Lights (a) is doing it's own thing and is surprising me at how little I have to do to care for her. She is around day 50 now of around 120, so she has sometime to start packing on some weight.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

Thank you for stopping by @NickHardy and reminding me to clean my tents.

I am on my way to sweep and mop all three of the tents.
I use a 2 gallon sprayer to water and it gets dirt dust all over the place.

TR
But they’re spotless already - now you’re making me feel worse 🤣

Lights are out now but I’ll take a picture tomorrow of mine. Can you pop over some time and do mine? 😅

I will without a complaint, but I have been known to knock buds off the plant while I am cleaning.
Do I get everything on the floor?

What this that I am reading @NickHardy ; is Thailand going to change their recreational policy.

TR
So they say Tok. So they say.

People say a lot of things. I mean they originally said it outside the United Nations in New York. Guess that’s the place for truth telling, right?

Truth be told I’m not sure. There are 70+ provinces/states 3-4 are the tourist provinces. We’re in one, Bangkok is another, Pattaya, Chiang Mai and say Samui are the others. They can have slightly different laws. We had it much harder in Covid, then we opened up first.

There will be a glut of retail space available they ban it. Ko Samui is a 90 square mile island. It has over 600 dispensaries, 7 per square mile. Its a big thing to close all those businesses.

Just be safe @NickHardy

Time to do a update on this one also. The @SeedsMan Black Sugar and Northern Lights (a) are doing very well.

Black Sugar is starting to bulk up on the bud sites and increase in size. She should be ready for harvest before the Northern Lights (a) but it will be close.

The Northern Lights (a) surprised me on how easy she is to grow, but I am finding this to be true about a lot of @SeedsMan strains. She has a nice color and plenty of bud sites.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

Just be safe @NickHardy

Time to do a update on this one also. The @SeedsMan Black Sugar and Northern Lights (a) are doing very well.

Black Sugar is starting to bulk up on the bud sites and increase in size. She should be ready for harvest before the Northern Lights (a) but it will be close.

The Northern Lights (a) surprised me on how easy she is to grow, but I am finding this to be true about a lot of @SeedsMan strains. She has a nice color and plenty of bud sites.

That's all folk's.

Tok..
Can almost smell them from here!

Time for another quick update on this one also.

Black Sugar is starting to take up some real estate spreading her buds out far. I am looking forward to smoking this one, when I touch her my hands have a nice flora aroma. I need to remove some of her leaves to open up more bud sites.

Northern Lights (a) is the bigger of the two auto's I am currently growing. She is starting to build some nice looking cola's. I can't say to much about the smell; there are so many different smells they are all mixed together. Since, this grow has 6 different plants it difficult for me to tell.

About half way of 120 days

That's all folk's.

Tok..

Black Sugar is starting to take up some real estate spreading her buds out far. I am looking forward to smoking this one, when I touch her my hands have a nice flora aroma. I need to remove some of her leaves to open up more bud sites.

Northern Lights (a) is the bigger of the two auto's I am currently growing. She is starting to build some nice looking cola's. I can't say to much about the smell; there are so many different smells they are all mixed together. Since, this grow has 6 different plants it difficult for me to tell.

That's all folk's.

Tok..
Looking beautiful man :bravo:

That's all folk's.

Tok..
Gorgeous!!

Back
Top Bottom