Seedsman Comparative Grow Presenting Black Sugar & Northern Light Auto

Well, it looks like @SeedsMan Black Sugar will be the next on the chopping block. She has about 5% amber and that is normally when I place them in a dark to let the trichomes develop a little more. Placed her in a dark area for 48 hours and then it will be time to chop and dry. Today she is sitting at 80 days of 12/12 and about day 70 of flowering.

@SeedsMan She has been a pleasure to grow Black Sugar; requiring very little extra attention to end up with a beautiful plant.

Here are some latest images.

That's all folk's.

Stay safe and grow well my friends,
Tok..
Love the look of this plant. I'd kinda like to give this one or fat bastard a shot sometime. I like the nice chunky structure on yours!! I'm puttin it on my list.....

Now where's the fuckin list!?!? 🤣😂🤣

Happy Monday!! 😎✌️

I don't play in my own thread much(?), I don't know if I'm actually doing this the correct way. 😇 Im not bothering anyone am I? I don't want to be a burden. I enjoy the interaction. I do my best to give to everyone equally and I value what you all put forth. It's like Eden at 420. High school horticulture. 💚😁

Thank you for stopping by @Scottay and @JiggiLotus

How have you been @Scottay haven't seen many post from you lately?
Thinking about growing some shrooms?

@JiggiLotus you have been a busy one, I see your post a lot.

Stay safe and grow well my friends,
Tok..
Im just getting recovered from a burglary but I will be back at it soon. I've grown many shrooms. It's not too complicated. Been growing cannabis for years. Just started the shroomage thing a few years ago. Both are very satisfying to me!!!

Back
Top Bottom